Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of wonder that too. They could still be happy to see each other even if at a first-time meeting. I'm sure he was pleased to see her - she is beautiful. And LE saying they aren't revealing what she did at the airport after the flight landed - could they know if she was answering an ad or making a date connection online while at the airport? Is that a stretch?

jmo
Is there a bar or 24 hr coffeeshop near the park? It baffles me why he would meet her at a park unless he was up to something nefarious knowing no cameras at that park. If Lyft driver didn’t see her get in and drive off LE needs to search the park thoroughly with dogs. Maybe they just made out in the car and it took a wrong turn. That’s what happened in the Blaze Bernstein case. They had searched that little Borrego park many times but didn’t find his body behind a bush until it rained heavily.

Going with the theory that she met someone who was in a car, I think it's a huge clue that the person she met didn't pick her up from the airport. Who wouldn't do that? A cad and/or someone who didn't want to be on camera at the airport (which is full of cameras).

It was essentially the middle of the night - pick her up from the airport! Unless, you don't care about her or had specific plans to avoid doing that....which seems to be the case.

It's further a clue that the destination seems to be a park. It could've easily been a parking lot at a business or an all-hours place....but those types of places have cameras and often bright lighting.

This is not good, imo. I wish we knew what the Lyft driver had to say.

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change as we learn more

Jumping off this post, maybe she hadn’t intended for a rendezvous but changed her mind or had the idea when she landed? Especially say hypothetically IF this maybe had anything to do with drugs? Idk...I really don’t believe it was a spur of the moment deal and if I had to pick I would guess this meetup was prearranged but who really knows, moo.

Last edited:
Things can be multiple things

Well yes, but I am a verified insider and I know the factual SD/SB information and where it actually came from. She does have CHD and a private instagram, but that does not inherently mean she participates in SD/DB and that's not where that information actually originates from. @Tricia kindly asked in the previous thread that we move away from the CHD and SD/SB from dominating the conversation. This topic and the original information has already been addressed in the previous thread as well.

As far as taking almost half an hour from when the flight landed to when she texted Mom, she may have waited until she was sitting in the luggage carousel (did she check baggage or only carry-on?) I usually do that because it's kind of hectic when you first deplane and usually go to the bathroom, have to find the luggage carousel and depending on airport, it may be a long walk, sometimes even involving a shuttle/monorail. Once you get to luggage, you are just sitting there waiting so it's a good time to catch up on phone and text/call people.

Conversely, maybe she was on her phone making arrangements with mystery meet-up and/or changing/freshening up in the bathroom first.

SLC isn't a large airport - no shuttle, tram, etc. The exit from the secure part shoots you straight into the baggage claim. It also doesn't have much in the way of late night services so although she could have stopped to freshen up she probably wouldn't have been able to stop for coffee or food. The Starbucks, for example, closes at 11:30p.

#callyoudaddy is (from my understanding) a sugar baby / sugar daddy thing, and is related to women who are very open about their sex lives. Turns out that ML also has a private instagram (will not share username), that she may use for her sugar baby life...

We are aware of the private profiles and have forwarded them to LE. If there is something you have that you think may be of use or has not been found, please forward this to LE.

Because from experience on this site says that young women prey on older men? Sorry, i dont believe that.

Stats show that young womenwho engage in similar things to SD are higher risk for violence

17 Facts About Sexual Violence and Sex Work | HuffPost
Sex workers experience high levels of sexual violence. Globally, sex workers have a 45 to 75% chance of experiencing sexual violence at some point in their careers and a 32 to 55% chance of experiencing sexual violence in a given year.

I never said anything alternate to this? Just that maybe she had some information on him that he didn’t want out.

Mentioned earlier regarding Lyft drivers memory of the events that night. Makes me consider that there was a reason it stood out to him, maybe her attire, the meet ups attire (like a uniform or scrubs), the age difference, what the meet up drove? jmo

Well yes, but I am a verified insider and I know the factual SD/SB information and where it actually came from. She does have CHD and a private instagram, but that does not inherently mean she participates in SD/DB and that's not where that information actually originates from. @Tricia kindly asked in the previous thread that we move away from the CHD and SD/SB from dominating the conversation. This topic and the original information has already been addressed in the previous thread as well.
Great post.....................I don't care if she was a "stone cold hottie hooker". I do hope she is safe and not another victim of crime....moo

Respectfully asking. Has it been proven to not be relevant?

The information has been shared and it's in the previous thread. I answered the questions about that information. Yes, it's out there. Nobody is questioning whether or not it's relevant. But it's not the ONLY relevant part of this case.

Why did she wait so long to text her mom I wonder...

When my children or husband have flown somewhere, it takes about half an hour for them to text me. If I remember correctly, it took them a bit to unload everyone and then they did not get reception until a ways into the airport from the arrival gate.

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen the news broadcast with ML's close friend with the last name Bolling...and also wondering if anyone else thought it odd that he was smiling through the whole interview?

I know everyone reacts differently to grief, but I am still wondering if anyone else has any opinions on this.

@savedabeez20 , it’s not within TOS to name people who have not been named POIs in this investigation. Post has been reported. Normal procedure is to report the post and not comment and I’m probably going to get nailed for this but now some random person’s name is out there for the whole internet to see and I’m not seeing a mod online atm. Please delete your post in case it takes a while for the mods to get to it. The last thing we need are people sleuthing unrelated innocent individuals. These are people’s lives you’re talking about.

Last edited:
After reading an inordinate amount of information on this case and gathering all associated facts that are currently accessible (and some that aren't accessible and that I had to dig up on my own), I feel fairly confident that she had a meet-up that night with either a SD/person she met on a promiscuous or dating site (still not sure if it was the first time they met yet) and he picked her up and they went somewhere..throughout this process, I believe a conflict occurred and a struggle may have ensued ending in Mackenzie's inability to return to school or contact friends or loved ones.

This is obviously my speculation based on collecting the facts and research of my own but I feel rather confident that it played out in a similar fashion to my description above

I've wondered this as well. I personally text family/friends while I'm sitting on the runway. Maybe she was getting luggage and everything and got distracted? It is interesting.

Your airport must have better reception, either that or I just busted my husband and children putting off letting me know when they arrive. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans