Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away all weekend on family business, so I'm just trying to catch up now. Sorry if someone else addressed this, but I'm the one who keeps mentioning the length of Albany Ave., so I figured I'd include a visual.

Albany Avenue in Hartford is NOT four miles long. Albany ends right before Dunkin Donuts Park. The Hartford/West Hartford line is right around the Unitarian Church. That's about 2.5 miles. They would have had to gone a significant distance into West Hartford to equal four miles. The section LE searched when they were going through trash cans on 5/31 is circled. They obviously could've focused on that one area based on the trash pickup schedule, but Albany in Hartford is still not four miles long.

Actually, it is about 6.8 Miles Long according to Google Maps.

I have attached a screen shot to show the beginning and the end.

Both addresses are for Hartford, CT. Different zip codes, but both list as Hartford.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 6.44.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 6.44.18 PM.png
    643.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FSTFA175016797S#Schedule
D PROPOSED ORDER
Order for Hearing and Notice
507.00 06/07/2019 C ORDER HEARING AND NOTICE
508.00 06/11/2019 C ORDER SEALING FILE OR DOCUMENT
new.gif

RESULT: Order 6/11/2019 HON DONNA HELLER
509.00 06/24/2019 D MOTION FOR ORDER
newred.gif

UNSEALING CUSTODY STUDY
510.00 06/24/2019 O GUARDIAN AD LITEM, REQUEST FOR STATUS CONFERENCE (INCLUDING JD-FM-219)
newred.gif

RESULT: Granted 6/24/2019 HON DONNA HELLER
510.01 06/24/2019 C ORDER
newred.gif

And now his attorney Norm Pattis is seeking clarification of the court's orders on whether Troconis and Dulos can have contact with each other while they are out on bond. “We have learned that Ms. Troconis believes in his innocence, and loves him still," Pattis said.
“We see no reason why the two of them should not be free to live as they see fit," Pattis said.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Yuck! Their own silly and terrible version of the Bridges of Madison County. I imagine filing for divorce is next (since the defense is saying JDs alive and in hiding)? Followed by these two “unusual creatures” getting married? I had thought MTs parents would try to knock some sense into her but...no. We will not be able to count on MT at all to provide anything of value to the State.

I suppose their “idyllic” trash-bin odyssey of stupidity was just a sweet night out on the town for MT. FD certainly picked a perfect partner.
Well of course FD wants to get together with MT! Geeze how's a poor psychopath gonna keep his girlfriend in check. This MT is just a female version of FD. True love. Soul mates. LE keep these crazy two away from each other, then let's see them squirm.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FSTFA175016797S#Schedule
D PROPOSED ORDER
Order for Hearing and Notice
507.00 06/07/2019 C ORDER HEARING AND NOTICE
508.00 06/11/2019 C ORDER SEALING FILE OR DOCUMENT
new.gif

RESULT: Order 6/11/2019 HON DONNA HELLER
509.00 06/24/2019 D MOTION FOR ORDER
newred.gif

UNSEALING CUSTODY STUDY
510.00 06/24/2019 O GUARDIAN AD LITEM, REQUEST FOR STATUS CONFERENCE (INCLUDING JD-FM-219)
newred.gif

510.01 06/24/2019 C ORDER
newred.gif

What does this mean exactly and is this happening now?

As an upper end interior and garden designer for decades:
It is not unusual to have the developer coordinate the jobs with sub contractors...
They generally have several firms; they give the job out to bid to...
Making a profit would be an expected outcome for any business... It appears, at the least, he worked daily and coordinated construction sites, not an easy job!
I worked for contractors that owned their own mansions and hotels; without a wife’s family money required...
Yet one of my client’s wife’s was from a poor family, married a rich CEO, and received a 20 million dollar settlement and two lavish homes when divorced...
So I would not be surprised, if she had more funds, for the court to discuss with her, pay him a settlement or alimony.
I'm not sure Jennifer would be required to pay him alimony as her funds were from an inheritance and not from her income.

I'm thinking that unless her trust fund money had been mixed in with the marital funds she would not be required to pay FD.

If I'm wrong, it's a moot point now, isn't it?

I am in awe of the smart posters here.
Just wanted to add my thoughts.
I say we let Norm have his wish.
Let FD and MT go to it! Matching ankle bracelets.
Let's see them go out for sushi, water ski, grocery shop together, maybe even hit the car wash in Avon? And, her daughter could join them!
Life is good!
And @CarefullyTaught

One of her friends stated that when they married he was smart but wasn't her intellectual equal.
Oh my. Bet FD took that well.

I hope FD and MT are enjoying the fresh air 'cause it ain't gonna last too long. MOO.

No. This is what Pattis said. (Paragraph below) This is why he is garbage. It’s in the article that I posted the link to YESTERDAY and asked if anyone read it. He is an awful human. So, I hope that you were not implying that I am a person who implies or takes things out of context........ Not my style.

He added, without producing any documentation, that Jennifer had a “troubled past” and “struggled with heroin her whole life.” He claimed she “had a relationship with a person who would import heroin from Cambodia” prior to dating Fotis.

This, as most things NP says, can be interpreted many ways. She could have struggled with heroin her whole life (which undoubtedly is a lie, btw), without ever having used heroin. Perhaps someone close to her was a user (a poor excuse for a husband perhaps). And she could have, if true, had a relationship with a person who would import heroin from Cambodia, and may have been completely unaware of it. NP wants you to think it was imported for her, but notice, he never really says that. These claims my be complete bs also. He offered NOTHING to support his charges. I refuse to play NP's word games, but if you read something attributed to him, I would strongly suggest taking it with not just a grain of salt, but perhaps the whole shaker. JMO

Last edited:
Wow! You are an incredible writer!

Regarding the BBM: I agree 100% that KD's death should be re-investigated. I realize KD was hit by a car and died but what are the details of her sudden death at the hospital?

I am seriously starting to wonder how many of FD's sickening revenge fantasies became realities.

I wonder if FD's mom received a Full Body and Head Scan after the first 'Accident' when she 'fell' down the stairs.

The Nanny was operating the vehicle that night because the grandmother was still injured from the fall and could not maneuver the vehicle backwards and around, from the area it was parked.

Could she have had a brain injury from the fall, that contributed to her death?

It was reported that she was doing well and speaking with everyone and expected to make a full recovery after the Nanny/vehicle incident.

What happened? She passed away within three days.

Yep, but it's important to see this BS for exactly what it is. Cheap and dirty on the part of the side that is scrambling. And they are scrambling big time, IMO, if they need to resort to this. NP's likability is certainly debatable, but he is an educated and experienced defense att. MOO
NP may be educated and experienced but seems to be a poor judge of the public's sympathies.

I think those sympathies lean much more toward a murdered mother of five whose blood was spread in garbage cans by a cheating creep and his girlfriend. I might add that he is a cheating husband who was allowed only supervised visits with those children. That says a lot.

Chances are good the theories NP is floating won't even be allowed into the record as they have no relevance to the case.

I remain convinced that this is a slam dunk for the prosecution and NP will want FD to fade into the failures of his past along with Alex Jones. The win on this for NP may be negotiating a plea for Murder 2 if they don't find Jennifer's body.

just a guess but my hunch is cash is tight so FD's already signed
off on the only liquid asset he could approach- his retirement fund- and that's embedded for NP's payment- so that leaves
nothing for Rich R. - who says to himself- why should I go run
down to NC if even my gas isn't covered?- get NP to handle it since he's probably gonna end up getting paid something, if not
his whole bill. It's all about the $$$ or lack thereof.

I have heard of attorney's getting paid with real estate properties. FD probably has agreed to give him a property or 2 out of his 6 or so unsold inventory of McMasions, or his vacant property. NP is drooling how to cash those in for a nice tidy sum. Might be a fire sale now, but down the road when the market rebounds they will be worth a lot. IMO

Legal Expert: Fotis Dulos Defense’s ‘Gone Girl’ Theory Has Glaring Weakness

Norm Pattis, the lead defense lawyer for Fotis Dulos, 51, is suggesting that missing Connecticut woman Jennifer Dulos, 50, might have faked her disappearance in a “Gone Girl”-esque plot. A legal analyst monitoring the case says, however, that there’s a huge weakness in this theory: Authorities said there’s proof showing the defendant getting rid of evidence.

If I were to speculate that FD had a hand in KD's death and in my opinion he did kill JD, is there any chance we could be looking at him being responsible for other deaths? Wouldn't surprise me at this point.
Hmmm.... add to the possibilities that he was involved in the death of 26 horses!! In a barn fire in CT, at the farm where his kids supposedly enjoyed riding, but he didn't approve of them spending time, money, and being active there (it was all about the water skiing). There was some speculation on earlier threads about this. Chilling, but not surprising IMO that someone like FD would think nothing of killing animals as well as people who were 'in the way' of him achieving his self-aggrandizing goals.

NP may be educated and experienced but seems to be a poor judge of the public's sympathies.

I think those sympathies lean much more toward a murdered mother of five whose blood was spread in garbage cans by a cheating creep and his girlfriend. I might add that he is a cheating husband who was allowed only supervised visits with those children. That says a lot.

Chances are good the theories NP is floating won't even be allowed into the record as they have no relevance to the case.

I remain convinced that this is a slam dunk for the prosecution and NP will want FD to fade into the failures of his past along with Alex Jones. The win on this for NP may be negotiating a plea for Murder 2 if they don't find Jennifer's body.
IMO, Pattis knows the public sympathy ship sailed for FD a long time ago. While these outrageous claims of NP's may not be appear in court, they may still be part of NP's media strategy. Plus, he very likely enjoys hearing and seeing himself speak.

Well of course FD wants to get together with MT! Geeze how's a poor psychopath gonna keep his girlfriend in check. This MT is just a female version of FD. True love. Soul mates. LE keep these crazy two away from each other, then let's see them squirm.
Of course, you never know what new screw ups they would make out of insecurity or downright meanness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave