Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #10 *Still Missing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about leaving Michelle alone. I've never believe either she or Terra had anything to do with this. Michelle was already distancing herself from him, which may have taken all the strength she could muster.

I do believe she has an opportunity to employ a power switch on him. He's defeated and imprisoned, likely for the remainder of his life. If anyone could get info out of him, it's her, imo. This does not mean she's responsible for doing that though. jmo
Tricia warned us to stay away from her from the outset.
I took that warning to heart and I still respect it.
Sure, she has featured but her role is now over.
I know there are people that want to attack her and that's no energy to be holding if we're gonna be continuing to search from heart energy.
Let it go.
If there was anything there, the cops were capable of getting it and they would have gotten it.
I'm not goin' after her and I'm not supporting any efforts to go after her in any fashion whatsoever.
Ditto TB.
Great the Zhang family lawyer thanked her today.
They really did know the depth of her courage.
I hope her life goes good now, her confidence will return and she will achieve great things.

Heartbreaking indeed... am amazed that all the family & jurors even got through the trial to this point without a major health event...

Anyway, I may be overly hopeful, but still think the full story and disposal of her remains will come out before the end of the penalty phase (and I think the full story will differ significantly from the one we’ve been told)… it’s BC’s final, final, final bargaining chip.

BUT if not, then I believe the one person who may get it out of him is not Michelle (who I don’t think he wants to drag through this any further), but his father, who he seems somewhat close to. Any father with an ounce of decency knows what the pain of a tragically-lost child must feel like, and surely will feel compelled to do whatever might bring a micro-ounce of peace to the Zhang family.

It is bc only life line now.

Positively heartbreaking clip. Yingying's father begins to speak after verdict, but her mother cannot control her emotions any longer. The statement is distributed to reporters ... :(

How sad.....
ssad_100-107.gif

I don't agree with you and do not have any evidence or record of the effectiveness of the police interview. I went away from this board when initially our discussion was artificially limited and came back when the restrictions appeared to be lifted.

If we are once more restricted in discussing the crime and the persons directly involved in this case, please mods let me know. Otherwise, I am not persuaded by your reasons, Kitty, and would like to continue to participate by commenting on the posts and topics that interest me.

Tricia warned us to stay away from her from the outset.
I took that warning to heart and I still respect it.
Sure, she has featured but her role is now over.
I know there are people that want to attack her and that's no energy to be holding if we're gonna be continuing to search from heart energy.
Let it go.
If there was anything there, the cops were capable of getting it and they would have gotten it.
I'm not goin' after her and I'm not supporting any efforts to go after her in any fashion whatsoever.
Ditto TB.
Great the Zhang family lawyer thanked her today.
They really did know the depth of her courage.
I hope her life goes good now, her confidence will return and she will achieve great things.

Does anybody in the whole mega websleuths know how to access maps, please?
Looking for buildings close to BC address, between his apartment and the gym.. Every single building.
Particularly derelict, semi derelict, those with basements, old crypts,
Walking distance from his apartment.
something that possibly former UCIC students would know, places for parties and high jinks that would have still been in use in 2013 and after, but not in past few years.
Caves... basements... Johnson Ross building- the original blueprints showing nooks crannies and lists of any modifications that have taken place over the years. It's a huge site and I realise that many parts are no longer standing, BUT, aspects , like basements or eaves may still remain... that kinda thing..?
I use Google earth, (free version) and Google maps.

@trunkizback
Have you got a few maps we can look at?
Re a search fr YY.

I know we won't have a clue but that's what searches are for.
If we concentrate hard enough we may be able to intuit something, however vague..
You up for it?
Remember those drive around vids.. do you have them still? I wouldn't mind another look at them?

Wish I did. But no. I have already texted Aaron Eades again about re searching J ross. I am going to bug every one of the reporters that tweeted the trial. And the 3 news stations that covered it. I ask that all or some of you do the same.
This is to Ghoulina... You've been to his gym. Can u see the back field of the plant from there??

Wish I did. But no. I have already texted Aaron Eades again about re searching J ross. I am going to bug every one of the reporters that tweeted the trial. And the 3 news stations that covered it. I ask that all or some of you do the same.
This is to Ghoulina... You've been to his gym. Can u see the back field of the plant from there??
On it.
Now is the time... ABC have resources... lots of them.

I never want to see that clip of Yy's mom again. Pretty sure I cried as hard as she did.
Anyone that personally knows me knows that altho I am big guy. I detest violence. BUT
I actually had a little daydream, that I get myself arrested and pay little BC a visit. I absolutely guarantee he'd tell me where she is.

Know what? Put a large screen tv right outside his bars. Play that tape...over and over..

He's a scientist. When he said she's gone forever, I assume he destroyed her remains somehow completely. Acid or incineration? A physics grad student would be well equipped to do that in three hours.

I never want to see that clip of Yy's mom again. Pretty sure I cried as hard as she did.
Anyone that personally knows me knows that altho I am big guy. I detest violence. BUT
I actually had a little daydream, that I get myself arrested and pay little BC a visit. I absolutely guarantee he'd tell me where she is.

Know what? Put a large screen tv right outside his bars. Play that tape...over and over..
That's mild, I've been entertaining thoughts of paying other murderers to get him to have a wee chat...they would have more ways of doing it and they're in there anyway

He's a scientist. When he said she's gone forever, I assume he destroyed her remains somehow completely. Acid or incineration? A physics grad student would be well equipped to do that in three hours.
He's a compulsive liar. That we do know. He hadn't time to destroy her fully, workin' off the premise he kept her as a trophy.

Brendt Christensen found guilty on all counts: Jury deliberated less than 2 hours in Yingying Zhang murder trial (with clips)

June 24, 2019

"Monday's verdict comes with pain as Brendt Christensen is found guilty on all counts in the murder of University of Illinois student Yingying Zhang....

As the guilty verdicts were read, Brendt Christensen didn't flinch. His demeanor similar during eight days of testimony as the prosecution painted him as a "cold, calculating" killer who tortured Zhang and tried to hide his crime. Her body has yet to be found.

"When the family first came here, their wish was to find Yingying and bring her home," said the Zhang family's attorney Zhidong Wang. "That's still, that's still their hope."..."

Brendt Christensen found guilty on all counts: Jury deliberated less than 2 hours in Yingying Zhang murder trial

I'm pretty sure the feds checked for movements of that car after he brought her home...
Maybe he didn't use it again. Maybe he walked somewhere with her remains thrown over his shoulder..?

Brendt Christensen found guilty on all counts: Jury deliberated less than 2 hours in Yingying Zhang murder trial (with clips)

June 24, 2019

"Monday's verdict comes with pain as Brendt Christensen is found guilty on all counts in the murder of University of Illinois student Yingying Zhang....

As the guilty verdicts were read, Brendt Christensen didn't flinch. His demeanor similar during eight days of testimony as the prosecution painted him as a "cold, calculating" killer who tortured Zhang and tried to hide his crime. Her body has yet to be found.

"When the family first came here, their wish was to find Yingying and bring her home," said the Zhang family's attorney Zhidong Wang. "That's still, that's still their hope."..."

Brendt Christensen found guilty on all counts: Jury deliberated less than 2 hours in Yingying Zhang murder trial
wow, that was the security concern, he had a pen!

evening gazette 'Emotional distress has been ... unbearable'

text of family statement

Couldn't access that link, but found this:

""Yingying Zhang’s family issued the following statement on Monday afternoon, shortly after Brendt Christensen was found guilty of kidnapping and killing the visiting UI scholar:...

Ms. Zhang's father, Ronggao Zhang, issued this statement:

“On behalf of Yingying, our beloved daughter, and for my wife, my son and myself, I thank the jury for this step toward justice.

“We thank the prosecutors, the University of Illinois police, the FBI and all who helped in the investigation and trial of this case.

“We thank the many people in China, America and across the world who have reached out to us in friendship to support us. We would like to especially thank the friends who have helped us with our daily living from both Champaign and Peoria Chinese Associations and churches.

“We have missed Yingying tremendously in the past two years. As of today, we could still not imagine how we will live the rest of our lives without her. There is no language that can describe our pain and suffering. We hope and believe that this trial will eventually bring justice to Yingying and us. Our wish has always been to find Yingying and bring her home. We will not give up.”

'Emotional distress has been ... unbearable'

He might not want to drag Michelle through this further, but if she herself keeps asking and begging him to tell where it is, it couldn't hurt. That wouldn't be him dragging her through it; that would be her herself putting herself through it -and it would only stop when he finally gives up the location.......

Dad and Michelle both working on him would be ideal.......
He doesnt want to live...

I agree… I don’t believe much of what he said on tape, but given 2 yrs. without a sign of her body, I do believe that by “never be found” he means destroyed; don’t think he used acid but incineration, a wood chipper, feeding to hogs, are all possibilities other killers have used; even just ending up at the bottom of a landfill she'll likely never found.
I do find it interesting though that his hero Bundy merely buried many victims deeply in forest areas distant from the abduction, and the 100+ extra miles on the car may indeed be telling (I don’t think YY is to be found anywhere in his neighborhood or even likely in Champaign).

One side-note: Bundy bought a little extra time at the end by saying he would help police solve other serial murder cases because he thought himself an expert on the serial-killer mind; and he did apparently aid LE on some cases. I wonder if narcissistic BC will make the same attempt ('hey, I’m worth more to you alive than dead…')?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken