Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally hear you. But just an FYI. On WS, sometimes people participate on the thread without reading every single post that has been previously posted. So, there is often a repetition of discussion topics. And that requires, sometimes, a repetition of reminders.

It happens.

jmo

snipped for brevity

I think you may be seeing this topic pop up additionally in the threads due to other members who have not been active in the case and are just coming on board, and start asking questions and clarifications, especially now that MSM is picking up these details.

You will see a lot of repeated information, links, questions etc.on any thread here at WS.

This is not to disrespect you, Kenzie, or her family. This is just how the threads are.

MOO

JINX! ;)

Last edited:
Kenzie's actions seem to me to be the actions of a gal, who after being gone couple days, grief-stricken over the death of her beloved Grandma, the funeral, all of it simply wants to meet up with a person who she feels she can receive emotional support and affection from - now: to my mind this suggests a gal in love with someone.

You're gone a couple days: who do you want to see pronto, no matter the time of night? It's been a difficult, traumatic time - who do you turn to?

This person could be a SD and maybe it transformed into something more - but this SD maybe be married, or in a relationship - or a prominent person....or a taboo relationship if it were know...

Maybe this SD is indeed obsessed with her & she turns to him knowing that, knowing he'll 'be there' - she just doesn't want to be alone....

He didn't pick her up at airport - & she didn't take lyft to his place because he may live quite aways out of town...so they met up & then left from Hatch Park

Otherwise - figure she is having affair or relationship that also comes under all those previously mentioned terms: taboo, hidden, secret

Maybe she wanted to go public, maybe wants him to divorce wife, end relationship with other gal - she's emotionally vulnerable - a fight/altercation breaks out.......
Maybe his wife or girlfriend shows up - confrontation.......all this utter speculation of course!!

Either way, SD or not - I could see policeman, doctor or college professor

JMO

Told you guys it was a park. I have more information from a former roommate but I'll just keep it myself being everything I post gets deleted.

It's nothing personal, please don't take it that way. This website's forums operate under very specific rules, and if you take a minute to familiarize yourself with them you'll understand the issues with your posts that have been deleted by the moderators.

The Rules

If this was the scenario, I'm sure police would still be calling him a POI, which they're not.

I wouldn't think he would be a POI until they get a search warrant to inspect his car and can prove he did something to Kenzie. Without that, he seems to have a good alibi. He could have continued making pickups early that morning and then disposed of her body after his shift ended. Also, they don't want to call him a POI too early and then he quits cooperating.

Hey Everyone,
Yes, Mackenzie has the hashtag #callherdaddy on her Insta6and Facebook.
Yes, the hashtag leads to places that discuss Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies.
This is not that uncommon nor is it shocking.
Please keep in mind that just because Kenzie had this hashtag does not mean she had a sugar daddy or was looking for one. Please, dial back the constant sugar daddy comments. There are many other aspects in this case to discuss. We don't want the surgar daddy rumor to start being stated as fact.

Kenzie's friends and family read here. Please, let's not assume something is a fact just because of a hashtag.

I am on the road but will be checking my phone.

Thank you,
Tricia
Thanks Tricia - I believe this clarifies the direction of the discussion

I just don’t understand why she would do this for money her parents live in EL Segundo a beach town in CA and is very expensive I have friends that live there. Why do so many college girls resort to this? It is not a safe way to live. There’s a lot of creepy guys.

I asked my daughter this earlier and she said it's because it's not just about money. A lot of women like the the attention and power that comes with it. The taboo aspect can also be alluring to many women as well. She's around ML's age and I like to think that she's (my daughter) is not involved in that stuff but i now realize how normalized it is on SM and her peers.

Last edited:
If you're new to WS we are a forum that does bounce off ideas and possibilities, that's just what we do. We also share what is reported by credible news organizations and we try to leave the drama off the board. It's not to offend anyone, it's just the way the board works. We have to follow the rules or the thread will be shut down.

I asked my daughter this earlier and she said it's because it's not just about money. A lot of women like the the attention and power that comes with it. The taboo aspect can also be alluring to many women as well. She's around ML's age and I like to think think that she's (my daughter) is not involved in that stuff but i realize how normalized it is on SM and her peers.
Totally agree with you (your daughter). Some women like to feel empowered and not all of the dudes are creeps. We don’t all have to understand it or like it but it works for some people and some gals love the money, attention and power that come with it.

I'm thinking of the stories Travis told about how he dropped off Kenia at a gas station and she got in a car with some random dude and he never saw her again. All lies of course because Travis kidnapped her and killed her.

I have jumped here from page 17 so my idea may have been covered already.
We only have the Lyft driver's word that a car was waiting for her and that ML seemed pleased about it. I wonder about the possibility of the Lyft driver passing her off to an accomplice. The driver could then continue on with other rides as an alibi. ?Quien sabes?

Totally agree with you (your daughter). Some women like to feel empowered and not all of the dudes are creeps. We don’t all have to understand it or like it but it works for some people and some gals love the money, attention and power that come with it.
But it only takes one bad guy and then was it all worth it in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member