Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect for the great people here, can we please change subject from the endless "Sugar Daddy" conjecture ?

I believe gossip is against policy, correct?

There is so far no published evidence that Mackenzie went to complete a meet from *any* online service.... "SD", or otherwise.

She may have been distraught, broke, unwell, exhausted, grieving her grandmother....not been thinking clearly. My heart aches for this woman tonight.<3

Ha! Genius

Any luck?
On second thought, maybe there is a wife out there who has suspected her husband of having an affair. If he is missing is she thinking, “Did he run off with this girl?” Or worse, “Did he harm this girl?” Would you then go to LE and report your suspicions casting a whole lot of shade on your husband?

SBM
Kenzie's actions seem to me to be the actions of a gal, who after being gone couple days, grief-stricken over the death of her beloved Grandma, the funeral, all of it simply wants to meet up with a person who she feels she can receive emotional support and affection from - now: to my mind this suggests a gal in love with someone.

I don't see it that way at all, IMO.

Not everyone reacts to stress , pain, or death needing hugs and snuggles.

A popular song by Peaches comes to mind. Wait, maybe you shouldn't google those lyrics. :D

MOO

Please could anyone give some insight into the demeanor of the young man :20-:25?

No we can’t. This has nothing to do with Makenzie missing. I addressed this in a post upstream. We do not need people focusing on some individual who has not been named a suspect! Next thing we know crazy people start a mob. Please stop.

With all due respect for the great people here, can we please change subject from the endless "Sugar Daddy" conjecture ?

There is so far no published evidence that Mackenzie went to complete a meet from *any* online service.... "SD", or otherwise.

She may have been distraught, broke, unwell, exhausted, grieving her grandmother....not been thinking clearly. My heart aches for this woman tonight.<3
Agree and if others read up thread they will find the owner of WS has spoken IMO

On second thought, maybe there is a wife out there who has suspected her husband of having an affair. If he is missing is she thinking, “Did he run off with this girl?” Or worse, “Did he harm this girl?” Would you then go to LE and report your suspicions casting a whole lot of shade on your husband?

I wouldn’t be surprised. It would be doing the right thing, and is the perfect revenge.

This was brought up by a VI, so AFAIK, we can discuss.

Hi Nerissa,

What I am want to see happen is for people to dial back the sugar daddy discussion. People are talking about it like it is a hard core factor.
Since ML has the hashtag #callherdady on her social media then yes we can discuss it but keep in mind this hashtag does not only lead to sugar daddy things. It is used to empower women. "Call her daddy" is kind of a cute way to give the woman the power.
@PommyMommy shall we create a media thread ? It may be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member