Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the case (and I'm not convinced it is), there is a
He did not turn in his phone until Saturday may 25 after noon it’s in the arrest warrant / I’m deducing that’s when the tail started IMO - he had time opportunity and motive to do something at 5am without being followed JMO

What is behind JD’s house and where could someone access the property that way? Are there utility accessways, trails, etc.? Does he have an ATV? And what woods, etc. are reachable within the hours unaccounted for? Ravines especially.

Yeah I think LE strongly believes JDs remains went through MIRA. I just hope they have collected some type of evidence (bone fragments/skull fragments)—something that will put a stop to this GG crud. It will just take longer to test items like that and link to JD. It’s truly sickening how JD was being destroyed on the regular by FD and now that she is missing/dead she is being destroyed again.
Still far behind (you miss so much when you're off the grid for three days), but that's an interesting point. It would take longer to identify remains that went through the shredder. They could have bone fragments they are currently testing. Unfortunately, that would be A VERY arduous task between dead animals and the unfortunate fact that bodies end up at dumps way more often than we realize (the "less dead"usually).

After seeing the photos of the shredded garbage, my heart dropped. It's so much worse than I imagined.

iirc Nothing has been said re what the nanny actually did or saw the day JD went missing. Nor has anything been said if nanny’s own car was at JD’s house when LE arrived and afterwards.

If nanny were only at the house to switch cars, she may not have noticed blood spatter in the garage.
Although it’s been reported that there was enough blood loss to have done significant harm to JD, the RR may have hidden any blood, before she got in and drove off.

MOO
ETA: Not sure I explained it very well!
I believe it was mentioned early on that the nanny regularly had the car. I was always under the assumption she never went back to the house. Car was already loaded with the kid's stuff, she picked them up, then they headed to NY. Had she had to enter the garage, JD would have been reported much sooner. MOO.

Last edited:
Legal Expert: Fotis Dulos Defense’s ‘Gone Girl’ Theory Has Glaring Weakness

Norm Pattis, the lead defense lawyer for Fotis Dulos, 51, is suggesting that missing Connecticut woman Jennifer Dulos, 50, might have faked her disappearance in a “Gone Girl”-esque plot. A legal analyst monitoring the case says, however, that there’s a huge weakness in this theory: Authorities said there’s proof showing the defendant getting rid of evidence.
And to your point about drug use, @CarefullyTaught , take a look at FD's Link page. He looks 30-40 lbs heavier. Maybe just a really old photo, but still...
It might be great if FD and MT got back together - 2 rockets going off and bouncing off each other!

He is just trying to bait the state into asking for a gag order. Then he can continue to scream about the injustice of it all. Since the Arrest Warrants were not sealed his justification is that tremendous damage has been done to his client! Now these GG theories and attacking JD and you can bet her family has approached the state to ask for a gag order, JMO. I would like one but I am not sure if it is wise to play into NPs hands. We all know he is going for a change of venue. He’s hoping some angry mob confronts FD while he is galavanting around NC. A gag order and a hostile public is what he wants so he can move the trial. And stall and do all his legal “Top Gun” bs. JMO as always
I know we discussed it previously, but if they DID move the trial, does it have to stay within CT? Because there's no way he's getting an unbiased trial here. JMO.

What is behind JD’s house and where could someone access the property that way? Are there utility accessways, trails, etc.? Does he have an ATV? And what woods, etc. are reachable within the hours unaccounted for? Ravines especially.
Great question - would love to know.

I have heard of attorney's getting paid with real estate properties. FD probably has agreed to give him a property or 2 out of his 6 or so unsold inventory of McMasions, or his vacant property. NP is drooling how to cash those in for a nice tidy sum. Might be a fire sale now, but down the road when the market rebounds they will be worth a lot. IMO
Excellent point!

My guess is the MT and FD are broken up in the both sides of the mouth kind of sense:

(1) No animosity or love lost, just that the “biased” court system has forbidden them from communicating or communing with each other while out on bail; ankle bling — lessen the potential impact of accessory and subsequent crimes after the murder & evidence tampering; preemptive attempt to avoid additional allegations of witness tampering and witness intimidation; or, she’s served her purpose. No downside to tossing this out really as for some jurors chaos and liquify cycle easily mistaken for reasonable doubt. Just too messy; none of this makes sense; we give up; best worst outcome with this strategy: hung jury. It’s not a loss! It’s a win win!

(2) Set up chess move for the next one where FD throws MT under the bus. E.g., we can only imagine how horrified FD would feel and betrayed FD would be to discover MT actually orchestrated and executed (npi) such a vicious crime against the innocent mother of FD’s children! He can believe he actually ever trusted and believed and actually trusted in this person. She is really sociopathic and mentally ill drug user obsessed etc. Once FD discovered this (maybe he’ll say MT admitted this to him AFTER she tricked him into throwing away bloody garbage in Hartford as part of MT’s daughter’s class science fair project or scavenger hunt or community service volunteer work, well let’s just say it’s NP’s understanding that FD was horrified and cut ties.

(3) Looking forward to several motions to exclude evidence. Inconvenient babyfaced law clerk might know too much on now opposing sides of the case. Unclear whether international law or conflict of laws issues will arise, privilege issues, common law spouse or spousal privilege. If FD and MT both for sure knew JD was dead, FD was a single man. The two may be currrently married. Who can testify what as to whom and when. Is it polygamy? Is it evidence of anything? Can this be used as a shield and a sword — privilege what MT knows from coming into FD’s trial and Vice versa to avoid additional perjury risks and reputation issues, while moving to exclude any evidence the instant remarriage (likely in another jurisdiction) would be more prejudicial than probative, impairing the ability of either to receive a fair trial?

Once again, it’s another win win.

Confuse everyone.

Change it up as much as you can, like a deer or rabbit’s switchbacks to avoid the hunters.

Worst best outcome: just more potential issues for appeal.

ITA with @LittleBitty that NP is a throw everything at the wall to see what sticks kind of guy.

Good thing for NP that FD is a good cook. They’re going to need a lot of pasta to pull off this one.

IMO/MOO
I'll let someone else tackle the rest but it'll be difficult to claim your mistress as a common law wife.
Just sayin'.

It also would be problematic to marry MT while spinning that your current wife is not dead, just faking her murder to make you look bad (since she wrote a book about that scenario before she ever met you).

Nah! None of that spousal privilege stuff will hold water.

Legal Expert: Fotis Dulos Defense’s ‘Gone Girl’ Theory Has Glaring Weakness

Norm Pattis, the lead defense lawyer for Fotis Dulos, 51, is suggesting that missing Connecticut woman Jennifer Dulos, 50, might have faked her disappearance in a “Gone Girl”-esque plot. A legal analyst monitoring the case says, however, that there’s a huge weakness in this theory: Authorities said there’s proof showing the defendant getting rid of evidence.
Honestly she faked her on death? Before or after shooting up?

Yes, exactly. There's at least a 4-hour window in which he didn't go to any in-person meetings, IMHO.
You can get from 4 JC to 69 WL in an hour and 15 easy, definitely even quicker if you're speeding. People regularly drive 90-100 mph on route 8, and on 84, too. That's only 2.5 hours of travel time, likely even less. That leaves a full hour and a half (or more) for other shenanigans, including time to commit the crime, clean up, place the car, etc. You can get a lot done in an hour and a half. And any fit-ish person such as FD could easily run about a 5k in under 30 min. Just wanted to point that out.

Great question - would love to know.

Me, too. I just realized the other side of a post I made yesterday about the long driveway and open yard making it easy to see someone coming up the driveway (or road): it also gives you time to see a vehicle parked by your house before you drive all the way up to the house. In either case, she would have seen his vehicle and would have been uneasy at the very least that he just showed up. I can’t think she’d just stand there and wait on him or go up to meet him. I think of the horribly sad Rhoden case where the killers reportedly did come in the back way, through the woods and maybe via trails or utility paths.

Me, too. I just realized the other side of a post I made yesterday about the long driveway and open yard making it easy to see someone coming up the driveway (or road): it also gives you time to see a vehicle parked by your house before you drive all the way up to the house. In either case, she would have seen his vehicle and would have been uneasy at the very least that he just showed up. I can’t think she’d just stand there and wait on him or go up to meet him. I think of the horribly sad Rhoden case where the killers reportedly did come in the back way, through the woods and maybe via trails or utility paths.

Any kid sleds missing?

This, as most things NP says, can be interpreted many ways. She could have struggled with heroin her whole life (which undoubtedly is a lie, btw), without ever having used heroin. Perhaps someone close to her was a user (a poor excuse for a husband perhaps). And she could have, if true, had a relationship with a person who would import heroin from Cambodia, and may have been completely unaware of it. These claims my be complete bs also. He offered NOTHING to support his charges. I refuse to play NP's word games, but if you read something attributed to him, I would strongly suggest taking it with not just a grain of salt, but perhaps the whole shaker. JMO

I feel tainted every time I read a comment from NP.

It's hard not to shake all over and go, "Eeeeew!!" whenever I see his name but when I think how horrible it feels to be on the outside of him, I wonder how much worse it must feel to be on the inside!

In previous threads it was shown to be 2-3 miles from JD's house to the location her vehicle was found at/near Waveny Park. The speculative consensus on previous threads IMO was that it would have been doable after killing JD in the garage, putting her body somewhere temporarily, and driving her vehicle to the park as a ruse to make it appear she had 'disappeared on a run' for FD to have jogged back through the woods and/or off road pathways in under a 1/2 hour to JD's to collect his vehicle and evidence / cleanup, etc. without being seen by neighbors or on video footage.

Add to that reasoning that he was in the backyard of JD's / the children's house two days before her disappearance for an outdoor dinner and weekly Wed. visitation with the children during which he could have scoped out access, cameras, etc. Oh, and he had a bad poison ivy rash when LE inspected his person later in the week, which suggests he was running around in the woods in too much of a hurry to avoid the poison ivy. All IMO, patiently waiting for LE to wrap up their investigation and murder charges to be brought.

He has muscles and she was thin; I can see a fireman’s hold right into the woods.

In previous threads it was shown to be 2-3 miles from JD's house to the location her vehicle was found at/near Waveny Park. The speculative consensus on previous threads IMO was that it would have been doable after killing JD in the garage, putting her body somewhere temporarily, and driving her vehicle to the park as a ruse to make it appear she had 'disappeared on a run' for FD to have jogged back through the woods and/or off road pathways in under a 1/2 hour to JD's to collect his vehicle and evidence / cleanup, etc. without being seen by neighbors or on video footage.

Add to that reasoning that he was in the backyard of JD's / the children's house two days before her disappearance for an outdoor dinner and weekly Wed. visitation with the children during which he could have scoped out access, cameras, etc. Oh, and he had a bad poison ivy rash when LE inspected his person later in the week, which suggests he was running around in the woods in too much of a hurry to avoid the poison ivy. All IMO, patiently waiting for LE to wrap up their investigation and murder charges to be brought.

Oh, gosh. I can see it. If only someone had trail cameras to see wildlife out there. Those cameras are hard to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge