Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #10 *Still Missing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the feds checked for movements of that car after he brought her home...
Maybe he didn't use it again. Maybe he walked somewhere with her remains thrown over his shoulder..?

I obviously have no idea but was she in the bag possibly that he took out of the apt when Michelle came home? I'm obsessed with this because her distraught loving mother expressed her wish to find Ying Ying and it's such an incredibly humble request in the light of the total horror I hope to God the defense reveals this or he is still torturing people successfully and smugly.( ps how did American psycho, his hero, dispose of the victims?)

I obviously have no idea but was she in the bag possibly that he took out of the apt when Michelle came home? I'm obsessed with this because her distraught loving mother expressed her wish to find Ying Ying and it's such an incredibly humble request in the light of the total horror I hope to God the defense reveals this or he is still torturing people successfully and smugly.

I really doubt he would risk having her remains anywhere in there when Michelle came back. Michell testified that when he took it out, it didn’t seem like there was anything in it. My guess is he used it to take her out, then brought it back, because he wanted to keep it. Then decided to get rid of it once he knew they were looking for his car....

Ok. You're all gonna say I watch too much TV but I have heard of some police departments using psychics to locate people. Anyway of knowing whether they did? If not. What's to lose?

According to someone on Reddit, the relevant stuff in the recording starts at about the 11 minute mark.....

I'm listenin' to the last one on list first, cos am weird like that.. one above itis also a tape.. hard to fathom what they're saying.. very hard

I agree… I don’t believe much of what he said on tape, but given 2 yrs. without a sign of her body, I do believe that by “never be found” he means destroyed; don’t think he used acid but incineration, a wood chipper, feeding to hogs, are all possibilities other killers have used; even just ending up at the bottom of a landfill she'll likely never found.
I do find it interesting though that his hero Bundy merely buried many victims deeply in forest areas distant from the abduction, and the 100+ extra miles on the car may indeed be telling (I don’t think YY is to be found anywhere in his neighborhood or even likely in Champaign).

One side-note: Bundy bought a little extra time at the end by saying he would help police solve other serial murder cases because he thought himself an expert on the serial-killer mind; and he did apparently aid LE on some cases. I wonder if narcissistic BC will make the same attempt ('hey, I’m worth more to you alive than dead…')?
Food for thought.

I really doubt he would risk having her remains anywhere in there when Michelle came back. Michell testified that when he took it out, it didn’t seem like there was anything in it. My guess is he used it to take her out, then brought it back, because he wanted to keep it. Then decided to get rid of it once he knew they were looking for his car....

Maybe her skull is in there ... in a garbage bag si no liquid inside. You never know with monsters.

well, one would need to be at least half psychic to make out what he's sayin' on this tape.. long one
vigil tape, the last one on the list
https://ecf.ilcd.uscourts.gov/graphics/christensen/1413.002_Enhanced.wav
yeah, kinda disappointing, there's some key spots where I can't make out the words, and most all of it difficult. Hard to adjudge his veracity...
I'd expect this for a police wire in 1955, but with today's technology I thought an FBI wire would be much more clear!? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88