Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This MT situation crying and apparently still in love - No surprise here.

If you look at her demeanor walking into and out of court, that is not the demeanor of someone who even gives a schnitzel about a mother who has potentially died or disappeared under clearly troubling circumstances and leaving 5 young children behind.

The fact that she was arrested and charged in a matter related to this disappearance and she just nonchalantly walks in an out of court with her head held high demonstrates what a callous and equally warped individual we are dealing with here.

This is going to be a very very tough case to watch as it evolves. I bet she is still not cooperating with LE.

Norm Pattis filed a motion seeking clarification of Judge John F. Blawie’s release order which barred them from contacting each other.
I am not aware of such an order, does this order actually exist? Or is NP just trying to pretend like, "oh, what?? they were only not talking because we thought there was a court order prohibiting them from doing so," when really he just doesn't want the public to know that she is wanting nothing to do with him (because she believes he's guilty, or KNOWS he is...)

I have heard of attorney's getting paid with real estate properties. FD probably has agreed to give him a property or 2 out of his 6 or so unsold inventory of McMasions, or his vacant property. NP is drooling how to cash those in for a nice tidy sum. Might be a fire sale now, but down the road when the market rebounds they will be worth a lot. IMO
This makes perfect sense! NP may own them all before it's said and done.

Let's hope Jennifer's mother's lawsuit has them tied up.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I know it like the back of my hand and could prob do it with my eyes closed, so I admittedly drive a liiiittle faster than I should... and people still pass me over and over as if I am standing still... it shocks me every time.

I drove that route north to south about 5-6 pm that Friday 5/24... I don't recall any significant traffic. There's never traffic on route 8... but I'm trying to think - if he was driving south around 8:00 am or so that Friday he may have hit a little bit of traffic in Waterbury but prob not much... then going south on the Merritt at that hour could have been a little slow... but maybe not as bad as usual considering many probably didn't work that Friday so wouldn't be driving so early creating that notorious rush hour traffic. Then going north around 11:00 couldn't have been too bad IMO.
You could cook up route 8 pretty fast

It seems to me that if it was FD putting her in a barrel or fabricating some other kind of container to hold her the next morning that I have questions as follow;
LE has said they had a tail on him from the beginning, and if he was there doing that the next morning wouldn't LE follow him to where he then took her body?
The condition of her body would still be at the end of rigor mortis, could he have even folded her into a barrel if she hadn't been in the fetal position from the start?

I don’t know what the “something” is, but who else would be at that house at 5am, making a bunch of noise? When did LE search that house, and are we sure the tail was 24/7?

I have heard of attorney's getting paid with real estate properties. FD probably has agreed to give him a property or 2 out of his 6 or so unsold inventory of McMasions, or his vacant property. NP is drooling how to cash those in for a nice tidy sum. Might be a fire sale now, but down the road when the market rebounds they will be worth a lot. IMO
How does that work with the Farber lawsuit? A property sold recently, assuming at fire sale...FD is also in bankruptcy with at least one property. Does anyone here know if the courts would be intervening on any payment transactions?

IMO, Pattis knows the public sympathy ship sailed for FD a long time ago. While these outrageous claims of NP's may not be appear in court, they may still be part of NP's media strategy. Plus, he very likely enjoys hearing and seeing himself speak.
Yes, I would imagine NP long ago hired one of the companies who send over copies of your daily media-mentions.

He must be wetting his pricey pants with excitement these days.

I agree. If I were MT, I would have all my crossables crossed that the judge ordered no contact. I'm no fan of hers, but she knows exactly what he's capable of. "Oh, sweetheart, I SO want to see you, but you know what the judge said!"

NP stated in Court, that MT's attorney would not let him talk to MT and subsequently FD. This is when NP stated in open court that FD 'loves' MT.

IMO, her attorney has cut off the contact and may have told her, that was the terms for him to represent her.

Wouldn't you expect the baby-daddy of MT's daughter would have a lawyer trying to keep her from living with or even being in contact with FD?

I would think he could make a pretty good case for that though he did let her live with her mother's lover, didn't he?

This little girl didn't have a chance! Where is she now?
It's the worst. No winners for any of these children. Sucked into the vortex. Her daughter has the only hope. Her Dad is alive and well and untarnished and can care for her. The Dulos children have nothing. MOO.

Lots of details in this article about FDs mother getting run over and her death, including police report, photos of car, and interviews with FD and JD at the time.
What is worst is the trauma these kids have had. Not only the years of being caught up in this abusive relationship and being manipulated by FD, but also having been in the car and screaming when their grandmother was run over, and now...

Mother of husband arrested in connection with his wife's disappearance died after she was ran over | Daily Mail Online
I remember that case. Seems like there’s a few mysteries

I believe that he could have parked the vehicle he was driving on another street, and walked to 69 WL. He could have hidden behind the house/garage and like others have said, entered the garage after she pulled in and either surprised her when she got out of the car, or hid and waited for her to come back on her way out. On that note, I am super curious as to what LE has re: surveillance video in New Canaan of that red truck he was supposedly driving. They have got to have something... IMO
We ha e t heard anything about the red truck...patience. They’ve got to ha e something

I am not aware of such an order, does this order actually exist? Or is NP just trying to pretend like, "oh, what?? they were only not talking because we thought there was a court order prohibiting them from doing so," when really he just doesn't want the public to know that she is wanting nothing to do with him (because she believes he's guilty, or KNOWS he is...)

Here's the motion that was filed.
Silver Alert - CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

You can get from 4 JC to 69 WL in an hour and 15 easy, definitely even quicker if you're speeding. People regularly drive 90-100 mph on route 8, and on 84, too. That's only 2.5 hours of travel time, likely even less. That leaves a full hour and a half (or more) for other shenanigans, including time to commit the crime, clean up, place the car, etc. You can get a lot done in an hour and a half. And any fit-ish person such as FD could easily run about a 5k in under 30 min. Just wanted to point that out.
Dude, I drive 8 and 84 frequently, and anyone driving 90-100 mph would get noticed!

It's the worst. No winners for any of these children. Sucked into the vortex. Her daughter has the only hope. Her Dad is alive and well and untarnished and can care for her. The Dulos children have nothing. MOO.
Thank goodness the children still have their loving grandmother, Jennifer’s sister, and their nanny.

I'm not sure what you used, but 3124 Albany Avenue is in WEST Hartford, not Hartford proper. The SS I posted earlier is the length of Albany in Hartford proper. The areas police were searching on 5/31 were also only in Hartford proper. They could've gone into West Hartford and it wasn't specifically mentioned in the warrant, but they most likely would've been noticed very quickly. The areas of West Hartford once you cross over from Hartford are, at the very least, upper-middle class and mostly residential. The area police searched in Hartford is lower class to poverty (which some of the have assumed was because dumping there would mislead LE).

Source: Lived in West Hartford and worked in West Hartford at Hartford Golf Club, which is off of Albany once you cross into West Hartford from Hartford.

ETA: I should clarify that they would've been noticed quickly if they were stopping and dumping repeatedly, ESPECIALLY in that area of West Hartford. The CCTV system, IIRC, only covers Hartford proper, so I assume anything they saw on camera was in Hartford, not West Hartford.
Wonder if they were dumping going back up the mountain on Albany and out of range of the cameras. Wouldn’t phones be pinging?

Dude, I drive 8 and 84 frequently, and anyone driving 90-100 mph would get noticed!
All I'm saying is what I've experienced. Been doing that route quite often for over 5 years now. I promise you, I drive fast. I'm constantly yelling about how everyone on Route 8 is ******* crazy cause they are all just flying past me. I have only been pulled over once in 5+ years on Route 8 and I talked my way out of it.

It truly has to have been very traumatic for everyone. It gave me the willies, though, to read that FD was the only one to talk to the nanny who only spoke Greek and was the one to give LE her statement, and also that he felt he needed to say he was out of the country in Italy at the time. Wuhhh?? I got the same feeling when reading he told someone at the backyard gathering two days before JD disappeared that he wouldn't go into JD's / the kids house (even if he was allowed to, which I kinda doubt based on the supervised visitation and restraining orders(?)) because he wouldn't want his DNA to be in her house! Wuhhh???
What if he needed to use the rest room? That was a bizarre statement

All I'm saying is what I've experienced. Been doing that route quite often for over 5 years now. I promise you, I drive fast. I'm constantly yelling about how everyone on Route 8 is ******* crazy cause they are all just flying past me. I have only been pulled over once in 5+ years on Route 8 and I talked my way out of it.

And, here in CA, commuter traffic is generally less on the Friday before a 3-day weekend...and Fridays in general. If CT has folks who like to extend holiday weekends the traffic was probably lighter than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member