Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to come back to Noah's thread and catch up with what we now know since I followed when he was first reported missing. I wish I hadn't, it's so much worse than I imagined. I'm so sorry lil man, that you were subjected to torture. The fear you must have felt. RIP bud.
capture-30.jpg

Father Of Missing Corona Boy Noah McIntosh Charged With His Murder

I identify with your posts too tlcya. This is definitely one that one wishes they had not followed nor read the details on, yet I can't abandon it either, this poor child deserves justice and he deserved far more than that.

Could she not have left the children with their grandparents? I think about his sister quite often too.

That made me cry.

Realizing that being assigned to any kind of 'classes', allows these people to get their kids. And I don't mean all parents in this situation, but for heaven's sake there HAD to be signs of the abuse.

There needed to be better protocols in place for the children. That's where we keep having these failures. Protocols (Procedures and laws) MUST be updated, and followed up on. And our Social Work needs to be vastly improved. Of course that, that comes down to funding. Oh well. What better can we do as a society? Just MHO and speculating.
I feel you're pain in wondering how to try and 'fix' this broken mess of a system. It's sad enough that poor, innocent children have to even endure it, but it's just unacceptable how many of these children are so blatantly failed by the system.

I tried to come back to Noah's thread and catch up with what we now know since I followed when he was first reported missing. I wish I hadn't, it's so much worse than I imagined. I'm so sorry lil man, that you were subjected to torture. The fear you must have felt. RIP bud.
capture-30.jpg

Father Of Missing Corona Boy Noah McIntosh Charged With His Murder

I haven't been around much lately but I also followed when he first went missing. Catching up today I feel exactly the same as you. Part of me doesn't want to know the details but the other part feels like Noah (and so, so, so many other little ones) deserve for as many people to know what happened, as possible. These monsters that kill these precious children go out of their way to hide all the evidence, all the details and all the truth. In a way it feels like those of us who follow these cases give these sweet little ones a voice, when they no longer have one. Sort of like a whisper from the heart to them in Heaven, saying "we know what happened honey, and we're so sorry".

Finally, the sister/her daughter had to basically tell her she should call LE about Noah missing and this was some time after he was last seen.

Some speculated taking the kids with provided a government check and assistance. I am really trying to remember but I think she did get a job and work for at least a time.

Popping back in to check on the thread and wanted to commend ilovechili on the fantastic summary.

I only have one correction and one area to expand.

It wasn’t Noah’s sister who encouraged mom to call the police, it was Bryce’s sister who was an adult, knew full well a child was missing, and did nothing herself. Whether this was to keep from tattling on her brother or thinking the call to police would be better coming from Jill - we don’t know.

Also, Jill did work for Amazon for a period but we don’t know how long. Her job at the fulfillment center would have been a reasonable commute from both her parents house in North Orange County as well as Bryce’s apartment.

Last edited:
Popping back in to check on the thread and wanted to commend ilovechili on the fantastic summary.

I only have one correction and one area to expand.

It wasn’t Noah’s sister who encouraged mom to call the police, it was Bryce’s sister who was an adult, knew full well a child was missing, and did nothing herself. Whether this was to keep from tattling on her brother or thinking the call to police would be better coming from Jill - we don’t know.

Also, Jill did work for Amazon for a period but we don’t know how long. Her job at the fulfillment center would have been a reasonable commute from both her parents house in North Orange County as well as Bryce’s apartment.

Thank you, I would have to look back but you are likely right with the dad's sister.

I knew she worked somewhere but could not recall where and did she not have her own apartment with the kids for a short period of time while working as well when she first moved?

I knew she worked somewhere but could not recall where and did she not have her own apartment with the kids for a short period of time while working as well when she first moved?

That’s unclear to me as well. I’ve also been confused as to whether she actually lived in the car (as some people have inferred) or if she started living in her car outside of Bryce’s apartment after Noah went missing and Bryce started dodging her (my personal theory). That’s a pretty nice apartment building and I can’t imagine they would have been ok with someone living in their car there.

A week might have gone unnoticed - especially with compassionate neighbors. But I would imagine a long-standing arrangement would have been an issue.

That’s unclear to me as well. I’ve also been confused as to whether she actually lived in the car (as some people have inferred) or if she started living in her car outside of Bryce’s apartment after Noah went missing and Bryce started dodging her (my personal theory). That’s a pretty nice apartment building and I can’t imagine they would have been ok with someone living in their car there.

A week might have gone unnoticed - especially with compassionate neighbors. But I would imagine a long-standing arrangement would have been an issue.

Agree. I remember the living in the car thing and I thought the same, is that just allowed and no one complained? She may have only been allowed to enter when allowed by him was my thought and not steadily living in car for people to complain about? Odd. All of it is. At the expense and death of this poor child. I do believe she started out with I think her own place and job but I would have to look back.

Jmo.

In the event people would like to support this, backpacks are being pulled together for local children in Noah’s honor. They will contain school supplies and be decorated with a removable Blue Ribbons for Noah tag. I realized today that I had forgotten to share this here.

A link to the request list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3SZHMRLGF8YF4?ref_=wl_share

Riverside Public University Health System is the group which provided support for people at Noah’s rock painting back in May: Log In or Sign Up to View

Attachments

• B9393C02-4CF1-4477-AC49-4924E7B53B67.jpeg
    B9393C02-4CF1-4477-AC49-4924E7B53B67.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 3
In the event people would like to support this, backpacks are being pulled together for local children in Noah’s honor. They will contain school supplies and be decorated with a removable Blue Ribbons for Noah tag. I realized today that I had forgotten to share this here.

A link to the request list: Check out my list on Amazon

Riverside Public University Health System is the group which provided support for people at Noah’s rock painting back in May: Log In or Sign Up to View

This is lovely thank you for sharing this.

Noah, his sister and their mom lived with the grandparents for 8 years. The grandfather said in an earlier article “since his birth”. Noah was born with his bladder outside his body and other birth defects.

And out of the blue the sperm donor *** convinces the mom to let the children stay with him? Why not just let him come and see them where you live? With your family in a safe environment? When he hasn’t been around for 8 years - hell no. Especially with Noah’s medical issues.

Corona only appears to be 20-25 miles/minutes from Anaheim.

it is not far but the freeway (91) is HELL. takes about an hour. not that it really matters.

That made me cry.

Realizing that being assigned to any kind of 'classes', allows these people to get their kids. And I don't mean all parents in this situation, but for heaven's sake there HAD to be signs of the abuse.

There needed to be better protocols in place for the children. That's where we keep having these failures. Protocols (Procedures and laws) MUST be updated, and followed up on. And our Social Work needs to be vastly improved. Of course that, that comes down to funding. Oh well. What better can we do as a society? Just MHO and speculating.

some of the "classes" will lie for you too. my step childrens mother was able to complete 4 months of classes in a few weeks, a miracle right??!!!

I don't know that we know. We speculated back some time ago that the daughter also lived with her parents and it was all informal and always had been, that her parents raised or helped her raise the children. Whether the daughter was always there or was with the children's dad off and on or had contact with him, I am not sure is known either. It appears that one day dad either talked her into getting them and moving out to live with him or near him and she decided to. Whatever the case is, from that point on was not good for Noah imo. Likely the sister either but particularly Noah.

At some point, it seems the mother lost the place she was living and was living in her car yet was in the apartment at times where the dad lived.

The grandfather suspected or knew of abuse from I think Noah or the sister and did call allegedly to CPS in the area the kids were, to no avail apparently. I do not know that they ever tried for custody or felt they could. He is devastated.

Why this mother ever, ever left with the kids and moved them is beyond me. Maybe she had a falling out with her parents caused by her or maybe the father of the children talked her into something with some grand promises if she brought them to live out there, or to help, I don't think we really know.

This is all to the best of my recollection. I can answer more freely here, did not want to go too far off topic on the other thread.

For all of these cases and how often I have called someone evil, Noah's father may be one of the worst of the worst of the worst of the devil incarnate that I have seen.

Others may recall some of these facts better than I.

Jmo and to the best of my recollection.

i agree THE WORST.

Sounds to me like their mother could have gone to court to file for custody, since she was living with them for some time and the father was not in the children's lives. She wouldn't need a lawyer if the children were old enough to testify that they didn't even know the father.
The only reason I say that is because it appears that she knew enough about the father to consider him to be a possible threat. A responsible, caring parent wouldn't allow her children to be around him unsupervised, especially since the kids barely knew him. Yet she would be powerless unless she had documented custody.
She still could have allowed them to live with her parents, but they would have been protected from the father. Imo

in CA they don't want children to testify in court. my step son actually had to go to some orientation IN CASE he was needed to testify and they wont let kids under 12 in court period. the step kids were interviewed in family court services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member