Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live in Hampton, actually about a mile from Buckroe Beach. We had a kid go missing once years ago. I will say Hampton PD is wonderful at finding kids that may have wondered off. Their response time is usually outstanding and they bring so many in to help search. They have a blood hound named Buckshot who's brought home kids. It really worries me that FBI has been brought in. If you look up Hampton PD FB there is an update saying they've brought others in to assist. As soon as he mentioned this the hairs on my neck stood up. I'm worried for this baby.

I looked up the mom and she has previous charges regarding child abuse. I searched and found an article where it appears it was an accident but I guess authorities had more evidence and she served prison time (a short amount). Her FB is still up and active. It appears she has at least 5 kids. I know in the summer wed stay up late even if our parents went to bed early (9-10p.) I am sure someone was more than likely up at that house during the night.

Buckroe Beach has become a pretty rough area. As the previous poster mentioned there was a shooting there this weekend and 2 adults and 2 kids were shot. It's a rough place now. The bay is right beside of Noah's house. I'm not sure he lives in the apartments. A couple people on FB commented saying a trailer park. If you Google satellite map it has trailers in the area.

I tagged my old neighbors so they're alert and looking and listening in case the baby got out and is walking around. They've also checked their sheds, cars, etc. I really really hope they find this baby. I just have a bad gut feeling.

There is a mobile home park in the area, Bayside Mobile Home Village, according to the video here: Hampton police looking for missing 2-year-old boy

I am not able to find such a place in searching Google maps locations. Maybe the name of the park is incorrect.

D92xcISW4AEPBwf.jpg

Well, here it is: Bayside Mobile Home Village

<modsnip - discussing private messages>

ETA..Praying for this two year old and hoping nothing nefarious befell him or the family. I hope they find him alive and well and if not then I hope justice is done to anyone responsible. The gap of when he was last seen and when he was reported missing is of concern. This mom has several children from what I can ascertain. How does a Mom not report a two year old missing until late morning when likely this household of children is likely awake and up for the day at very early hours??

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say Thank You to those that Private Messaged me Mom's Facebook name/page because I was having such a hard time zeroing in on her and I really hate being left out of the discussion. ;)I really like it when we are all privy to the same info. available by whatever means to gain it. Again, Thank You.

Given that, I am really conflicted by going through Mom's Facebook history. IMO, she has had some struggles but then she shows pride in her children .......! I hate to judge and will sit on both hands until more is available.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Instructions are listed under Conversations and Other User Interactions. :)

Guess I'm just burnt out from this type of thread. This just sounds like the same ole song and dance to me.
I think the main difference will be that this one could be the child wandering away while not being watched, rather than actually being abused to death in his own home, but the odds are pretty good for either scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288