Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that case. Seems like there’s a few mysteries
Indeedy, sure seems like there are a couple few tragedies, mysteries, and fraud-like "brushes with the law" between FD and MT, IMO, including MT's mother...
Marisela Arreaza has been in Connecticut this week supporting her daughter, who has been charged in Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance... Arreaza and another woman were indicted on federal Medicaid fraud charges. Arreaza was accused of paying at least one person to become a Medicaid patient in her behavioral health practice...
Jennifer Dulos case: Michelle Troconis’ mother faced her own legal trouble - Popular Crime

I wonder, though, if she still wouldn’t have been wary about ANY unexpected vehicle especially if it had a construction-use look to it, as in not pristine, coming up to her house.

Maybe it was not at her home.

Maybe it was parked on the street in front of one of the other houses.

She may not have paid attention to a Red truck, knowing that FD did not have a red vehicle.

As stated up thread, at that time of the morning, service workers are Everywhere.

Even if the red truck was visible on her street, she would not have thought much about its presence.

It is also possible that he may have parked at the NC Winter Club, around the corner from her home.

The only timeline he could reasonably be sure of, was that he could attack, upon her return from school drop off.

IMO, FD was at JD's home before she left for school drop off.

Easy to hide behind the garage and slip into the garage behind her car on her return.

Any later in the morning and FD would not have enough time to Manage the issue before being found out by the Housekeeper at Noon and possibly the Nanny.

JD was responsible for scheduling the Housekeeper when they were living together, and FD would have reasonably known that JD would use the same schedule for the Housekeeper, as she did at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

He could not take the chance that JD would enter the house and may not come back out for hours and of course, the arrival of the Housekeeper at Noon and possibly the Nanny.

FD planned a 'Jogging Abduction' at Waveny Park.

Attacking her inside the home would not be feasible with the additional time needed to Clean the house of the blood.

IMO, he attacked immediately after her return from school drop off and before she entered the home.

Too many unknowns for any other timeline.

The only visit to the reservoir I'm aware of was the night before MT spent three hours talking to LE, which led some of us to believe she may have said something to prove she was willing to cooperate. I think the woods behind the property have been searched since the property was secured off for many days, but the depth and the intensity of the search of unknown, the same which can be said for the reservoir.
It's good to remember that we don't know what LE has unearthed on any of the searches since they presented probable cause.

Pieces of evidence may be stacked hip high and we wouldn't know.

You could cook up route 8 pretty fast
Imo I would assume that if you had some incriminating evidence in the back of your temporary borrowed pick up truck, that was not in your name, you would be very careful of paying close attention to speed limits ie 5 mph over the posted limit - it would be very risky to dare to exceed in fear of getting pulled over . imagine a cop asking FD “ do you mind if I take a look at what’s in the back of your truck, sir? “

Has it been confirmed that this was an in-person meeting? I heard speculation that this was actually just a telephonic meeting. I would find a 7 AM meeting very unusual, esp on the Friday before the holiday weekend. Also what attorney goes to a client's home for a meeting, especially at 7 AM? Personally I have not heard of such a thing. I know his home was also his business location, but still, it would make more sense for any meetings to occur at the firm IMO.
I don't think any meeting has been confirmed, telephone or otherwise. This is just Pattis talk being taken as the gospel.

I have heard of attorney's getting paid with real estate properties. FD probably has agreed to give him a property or 2 out of his 6 or so unsold inventory of McMasions, or his vacant property. NP is drooling how to cash those in for a nice tidy sum. Might be a fire sale now, but down the road when the market rebounds they will be worth a lot. IMO

Doesn’t GF have a prior claim on at least some of these properties? Or is the rule (made by lawyers, no offense), that lawyers always get paid first?

What is really sad is JD's mother is no spring chicken at 85 yrs old. To me I would be overwhelmed with the 5 kids to care for even with a nanny..
I imagine Jennifer got her Mother Lion skills from her own mom. This situation will either give her a new lease on life or devastate her. I'm counting on the former.

I did love reading in the family statement that the children are supporting each other. What a beautiful thing that is likely to last a lifetime, such a legacy from their maternal family.

Well of course FD wants to get together with MT! Geeze how's a poor psychopath gonna keep his girlfriend in check. This MT is just a female version of FD. True love. Soul mates. LE keep these crazy two away from each other, then let's see them squirm.
I am in no way a fan of MT and believe she had at least some advance knowledge of the crime, but I am not 100% convinced she was overheard saying the things NP is claiming (at the Farmington house over the weekend). She could have been crying over the horrific situation she has gotten herself into and the reality of what she is facing. I think this is an attempt by NP and FD to find out what info MT has spilled. I really hope this request is denied.

Last edited:
I remember that case. Seems like there’s a few mysteries
IIMC, Nanny reportedly had no recognition that she had run over grandma. Really? When I drive over acorns, branches, rocks, whatever, it always startles me. You didn't notice a body under your tires? And equally suspicious, you weren't dismissed from employment, if not for being really bad at what should be a core function of your role, but because the kids are now traumatized in your presence?!

Lots of details in this article about FDs mother getting run over and her death, including police report, photos of car, and interviews with FD and JD at the time.
What is worst is the trauma these kids have had. Not only the years of being caught up in this abusive relationship and being manipulated by FD, but also having been in the car and screaming when their grandmother was run over, and now...

Mother of husband arrested in connection with his wife's disappearance died after she was ran over | Daily Mail Online

The thing is, iirc, no one was actually interviewed by police at the time. Later, more than three months later in fact, no one seems to have been separately interviewed, nor much effort made to corroborate or actually investigate various accounts.

Another odd thing I ran across, not in the referenced article but just in sleuthing, is what I believe may be the headstone of the grave of FD’s father. Someone who photographs headstones at that particular cemetary in Canton, CT (the town where reportedly was located the house that FD received in his divorce from his first wife). The photo was taken/uploaded in 2015 according to the site. FD’s dad died in 2004 according to the headstone. Same year as FD’s divorce from wife 1 reportedly finalized and then three months later FD married JD.

Anyone know if FD’s Dad attended the wedding of FD & JD? Or was FD’s dad already dead by then?

What’s also odd to me is why wouldn’t FD’s mom KD who reportedly died in 2010 also be listed on this same headstone or else on a separate one next to her late husband’s? According to the post re the cemetary, the only Dulos appears to be FD’s dad.

Wonder what happened to that house in Canton FD got in the divorce from wife 1? Wonder what happened to FD’s dad?

Wonder if KD was repatriated to Greece or just rapidly disposed of (ideally for FD, if he is a serial killer eager to eliminate evidence, via incineration)?

KD was alive when FD’s dad died, so presumably she would have seen to it that her late husband receive a headstone and a proper burial.

When KD died, FD was allegedly in Italy memorializing his alibi I mean maybe for business or a waterski tournament or trade show or something.

Still, JD might not have been around for FD’s dad’s funeral. FD may have instructed JD that his mom KD always wanted for her body to be cremated as soon as possible and to go ahead and arrange that as soon as possible.

Seems a little odd, doesn’t it?

No evidence here — just asking questions.

IMO/MOO.

I know we discussed it previously, but if they DID move the trial, does it have to stay within CT? Because there's no way he's getting an unbiased trial here. JMO.

Yes, I am pretty sure that all criminal trials must be tried in the state that the crime was committed in, but he will get a fair trial somewhere in Connecticut, if not the very immediate area. Several days of jury selection will probably take place, but I am confident that it will not be difficult to seat a jury of people who will be able to put aside any bias and conscientiously decide this case. JMO

ETA...Every juror is biased, based upon his/her life experiences, as they relate to almost ever aspect of life. A good juror just tries as best he can to follow the judge's orders after listening attentively to the trial, and renders a fair verdict based on the evidence, and only on the evidence.

Last edited:
Wouldn't you expect the baby-daddy of MT's daughter would have a lawyer trying to keep her from living with or even being in contact with FD?

I would think he could make a pretty good case for that though he did let her live with her mother's lover, didn't he?

This little girl didn't have a chance! Where is she now?
From my very limited understanding this guy got caught after the fact unawares with the whole paternity concept. And fully did the right thing henceforth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam