Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck was last heard from when her plane landed at the Salt Lake City Airport at approximately 1:00 am on Monday, June 17th. She had flown home from her grandmother's funeral in Calfornia.

The SLC Police Case Number is 111129.

64600314_10213646125578622_976534147017211904_n.jpg

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Find MacKenzie Lueck Facebook Page

Verified Insider:
yellowmoose (verified friend)

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited:
MOD NOTE

Lay off Kenzie's friends now or warnings will be issued and you may find yourself on the outside of the thread looking in. Tricia is traveling and she is not in the mood to hear about anyone bashing Kenzie's friends. Unless you have been in their situation, I would think twice about judging their actions and statements. These are young people desperate to find their friend.

Also, a note about power posting. Some members are dominating the discussion in this thread and that violates our TOS. There is no need to respond to every post. Let others talk.

This post falls at random.

Please welcome verified friend of Mackenzie Lueck yellowmoose.

We have verified, short of hiring a P.I, that yellowmoose knows Kenzie and is a good friend.

You may ask yellowmoose questions. If you choose to disagree for whatever reason then you scroll by. Please do not argue.

Yellowmoose can give information without providing links.

Yellowmoose thank you for coming forward and helping us understand who Kenzie is and and about her life in general.

Thank you.
Tricia

Yellowmoose: you are saying that you could believe that she would leave, then....but just not 'spur of the moment'
If that's what you're saying....why do you think she'd 'run off' planned or not?
TIA

My theory is she went to the park to meet up with this person voluntarily but something went south and what is going on now is not something she wants to be a part of. As I've mentioned before, this is not typical Kenzie behavior. She has too much going for her right now to throw it all away.

However, in the instance that she did decide to up and leave (which I do NOT believe happened) she is intelligent. So I can assume she would be smart about her decisions and plans prior to leaving. But again, I do not think this happened. I know Kenzie. This is not her typical behavior to not answer her phone, not talk to friends and family, not at least let people know she's safe.

I think I missed something from being away today. Was it confirmed that she actually met someone there? Sorry, I am a bit behind and would appreciate anyone that can fill me in since the last five or six hours.
Yes, she met an unknown person at Hatch Park and we have a more detailed timeline:

1:35 a.m. ML's flight landed in SLC
2:01 a.m. ML texted her mother
2:42 a.m. Lyft taken from airport
2:59 a.m. Lyft arrived at Hatch Park

Also, you can watch the press conference here:

It's been mentioned that she was seeing different people. Do we know if any go to college with her?
It seems like her friends were not aware of anyone in particular. Imo
I think her family stated she prefers older men and she has been dating multiple people so it sounds more like someone she did NOT go to school with, although that certainly is possible. MOO

MacKenzie Lueck Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
A family source told CBS News’ David Begnaud that Lueck was known to date older men and was “currently dating multiple people” casually. Her family and police have been researching her dating app and dating website profiles.

LE has stated that he is not a suspect, I think. Can anyone verify that?
https://ksltv.com/416583/police-mis...d-after-being-dropped-off-in-north-salt-lake/
Salt Lake City police have talked with the driver, who they said was cooperative.They said the driver is not under investigation.

MacKenzie Lueck Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
The driver is, “not a suspect at this time,” Shearer told the Deseret News. Police said they have no reason to doubt his story and have confirmed he took customers on rides after dropping Lueck off at the park.

Police: Missing University of Utah student was dropped off at park in North Salt Lake
Officials say the Lyft driver has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

LATEST: Family of missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck releases statement
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — (KUTV) UPDATE 5:57 p.m. -- The family of Mackenzie Lueck has released the following statement regarding her disappearance:

Our primary goal is to find Mackenzie and bring her home. Her family is grateful for the concern, prayers and the tireless efforts of the Salt Lake City Police and members of the community.

Mackenzie is 5’6” tall, 120 pounds with a slim/athletic build, medium length blonde hair and brown eyes.

(video and photos)

MOD NOTE

The next member who refers to prostitution or "Johns" is going on a long TO or will be banned. Since quite a few members cannot follow simple rules and have now created a huge mess for the moderators to clean up, effective immediately, there is to be no more sugar daddy/sugar baby/sugar lifestyle talk.

Unless and until LE tells us that the sugar lifestyle has anything to do with Kenzie's disappearance, it's off limits for discussion.

Please continue the discussion here and please alert on any posts that you think violate our TOS and rules. Do not reply to any questionable posts. That just creates more cleanup for the moderators. Alert and scroll past. Thank you!

One more scenario. I imagine they (LE) know this from airport security IF it happened.

Could she have met someone on this flight? They talked after, wanted to continue talking but he was with others on the flight and therefore connected after?

Do any of her friends know if this park has any significance to her? Been there on a date before?

Also, when was she supposed to take her exams? I’m still confused on this.

I'm going to ask @yellowmoose again because it may have gotten lost, what did Kinsey drive?

Hi sorry just getting back caught up and seeing this! I actually don’t recall what she drives when we interacted in college it was on campus and we typically didn’t travel via car. I do vaguely remember but I don’t want to throw something out there if it’s not what I’m thinking of.

Sorry ETA minor edits I was doing voice to text while working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong