Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #10 *Still Missing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Kitty. I should've mentioned this info! True crime buffs will know his name but for those who do not, here it is!

Jim Clemente is a retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent/Profiler and former Prosecutor for the New York City Law Department. During his 22-year career with the FBI, he has investigated cases from Bank Robberies to Serial Killers. He has also investigated Sex Crimes and Violent Crime. For over a decade he was an FBI Profiler investigating serial violent and sexual crimes. He is an internationally recognized expert in the fields of Sexual Homicide, and Child Abduction. Today he teaches and gives presentations around the world. He also consults on Criminal and Civil cases and does Television Commentary for multiple news and entertainment shows. He is the Technical Adviser and Free-lance Writer for Criminal Minds, Secrets & Lies, and Those Who Kill, and he Produces and is On-Air Talent for several Television productions including Killer Profile and Crime Time.

About the podcast "Real Crime Profile" (https://wondery.com/shows/real-crime-profile/)
Join Jim Clemente (Retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent/Profiler), Laura Richards (criminal behavioral analyst, former New Scotland Yard) and Lisa Zambetti (Casting director for CBS’ Criminal Minds) as they profile behavior from real criminal cases.

I never heard of him. who is he and what does he do exactly?
Good to do something positive.. get moving, well done. I'd be more inclined to hit the the big boys for funding for a search, they can pay for profilers... dogs, machinery ,the works...
Sometimes permissions must be obtained... but, the evidence is out there now... no harm trying unless he's a loop.. Well done you.

IF you wish to do that sort of (search) thing, you should probably get some teenager to show you how to work Google Earth and Maps (mind you I don't think it will lead anywhere in this case), but for what you're trying to do it can be utilized... (I'm assuming it's on your computer, or if not, someone can show you how to download it).
(I used it to monitor some central Illinois landfills for awhile waaay back, but again to no avail).
I terrify teenagers and there are none around here.. I'm lacking a 'feel' for the street.

Just stopping in to thank everyone involved here @ Websleuths. Esp those that relayed tweets & news reports.

Kittythehare, it's always more interesting and enlightening following a case with your input. You always seem to say just the right thing at the right time.

Continued prayers for the precious Zhang family. May God comfort YingYing's Mother. I pray that somehow, someday soon the convicted murderer lets someone know where YYZ remains may be located, so that she can be taken to her home in China.

The question from me is, does the bag look filled ? Like stuffed with 'something' .

I can bench 230 lbs and can easily put 100 lb packed bag onto my shoulder no sweat. I can walk with bag for 2 to 3 blocks easy.

I imagine he can do that easily as well. So 2 to 3 blocks is maximum where he can bring her walking distance without being detected.
It didn't look 'filled' but it was not empty, I think her exact words were that he carried it easily.
Not empty, not a full body but possibly parts. might be all her belongings or even bloody cleaning materials and stuff like that. But, no, I think they were already gone.
I do wonder at his looking at his secret file at 9.40pm.
I wonder whether he had added or taken anything from it... I'm sure they would know.
But I'd be surprised if there were no pictures...
And it was all over so soon...
An accomplished serial killer would be unlikely to receive gratification from a quick killing...
Suppose he brought her to his apartment immediately after getting her trussed and in the bag..
3-4pm?
Was Bundy known to do anything special to thwart tracking devices or anything unusual around watches or phones?

I;m not sure why he would have left his phone at home, immobilised if he went out to the country to get rid of her... Would be no need.

A need would only arise if he pretended he left town to throw a search off....

Pardon my ignorance, but I am new to Websleuths. I am wondering if this discussion will continue forward, now that BC's trial has taken place, for as long as Yingying Zhang's body is missing? Thank you.
We do tend to prolong, we are reluctant to let go...
And if any new development ever occurs a lot of people spring up again... Available, if needed.
You're really welcome.
if you have any ideas just throw them in the pot.

Thank you, Kitty. I should've mentioned this info! True crime buffs will know his name but for those who do not, here it is!

Jim Clemente is a retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent/Profiler and former Prosecutor for the New York City Law Department. During his 22-year career with the FBI, he has investigated cases from Bank Robberies to Serial Killers. He has also investigated Sex Crimes and Violent Crime. For over a decade he was an FBI Profiler investigating serial violent and sexual crimes. He is an internationally recognized expert in the fields of Sexual Homicide, and Child Abduction. Today he teaches and gives presentations around the world. He also consults on Criminal and Civil cases and does Television Commentary for multiple news and entertainment shows. He is the Technical Adviser and Free-lance Writer for Criminal Minds, Secrets & Lies, and Those Who Kill, and he Produces and is On-Air Talent for several Television productions including Killer Profile and Crime Time.

About the podcast "Real Crime Profile" (https://wondery.com/shows/real-crime-profile/)
Join Jim Clemente (Retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent/Profiler), Laura Richards (criminal behavioral analyst, former New Scotland Yard) and Lisa Zambetti (Casting director for CBS’ Criminal Minds) as they profile behavior from real criminal cases.

I'll be buggin this guy as well... I've texted or emailed all the reporters that were covering the trial/. All the stations that covered it too.
Not sure if all people know this , but IF BC is given the DP. It doesn't mean they take him out and do it...ohhh nooo...years and years of automatic appeals..most people that were on death row spent years and years there.
Except Gary Gilmore...he wanted to die..firing squad..his last words...
Let's do this..

Thank you. I grew up among the cornfields of Illinois and have been giving this tragic occurence a lot of thought. I hope that the verdict of the trial and the resulting sentence will give the Zhang family, her boyfriend and all that care about Yingying at least some semblance of comfort.

Thank you. I grew up among the cornfields of Illinois and have been giving this tragic occurence a lot of thought. I hope that the verdict of the trial and the resulting sentence will give the Zhang family, her boyfriend and all that care about Yingying at least some semblance of comfort.
They need her remains more than they need anything, I believe.

We do tend to prolong, we are reluctant to let go...
And if any new development ever occurs a lot of people spring up again... Available, if needed.
You're really welcome.
if you have any ideas just throw them in the pot.

I'm gonna be here until they find her body...

And on a related note..I;m kinda gonna miss a lot of you..gruesome circumstances brought us in here..and I do want the family to get their body and then I imagine this thread will dissolve...hmmm

I'm gonna be here until they find her body...

And on a related note..I;m kinda gonna miss a lot of you..gruesome circumstances brought us in here..and I do want the family to get their body and then I imagine this thread will dissolve...hmmm
I reckon we'll end up goin' on other adventures together..
I usually only 'do' one case at a time...
There's millions of cases here... I think I'd like to do a serial killer, an active one , next or something quite 'out there', a cult or dark magic... from the beginning...
He referred to prostitutes being easy targets. I wondered again if he had succeeded in doing anything after Michelle left... the night before.. he was unshaven in the morning... it's a possibility... night time is easier for stalking... was it the challenge of a broad daylight capture that he seemed to need or something else?

I agree that the location and/or recovery of Yingying's remains are of more importance to all. Maybe BC will grow a conscience and reveal what he did with or where he put her remains. One can only hope.
He will not. He's well drugged up and in his happy place.
We need to work without his co-operation.
So unless a mega sponsor comes along who will fund a land sea and air search and bearing in mind your vast lands, some of us,not all think he hid her close to his apartment. There's a big site very close to his home called the Johnson Ross building which is presently partly in use.
However they were unusual architects, from what I remember and we think there may be a possibility that 'secret' annexes may exist, possibly sub terrain ... we're not sure because it is difficult to access maps of the building.
We're wondering whether there are any other , possibly older buildings within walking distance of his apt..
His only routine was to go to the gym every morning.

staticmap

This is BCs apt ..his gym and J Ross..bcs apt is the bldg just above the A in Austin lane...go 80 feet east and thats the side of J Ross...it takes up most of that city block...now walk south another 80 feet and theres his gym...the grey area in the square between Kenwood and Springfield drive is the plant..

Last edited:
staticmap

This is BCs apt ..his gym and J Ross..bcs aot is the bldg just above the A in Austin lane...go 80 feet east and thats the side of J Ross...it takes up most of that city block...now walk south another 80 feet and theres his gym...the grey area in the square between Kenwood and Springfield dr is the plant..
Any street view? I'm looking for maybe old residential buildings? a feel for the streets, busy, buzzy or purely functional? Some place students would have held illegal parties around 2013... a place students used to go... semi derelict or completely derelict...? Thanks for this Trunk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie