Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, as most things NP says, can be interpreted many ways. She could have struggled with heroin her whole life (which undoubtedly is a lie, btw), without ever having used heroin. Perhaps someone close to her was a user (a poor excuse for a husband perhaps). And she could have, if true, had a relationship with a person who would import heroin from Cambodia, and may have been completely unaware of it. NP wants you to think it was imported for her, but notice, he never really says that. These claims my be complete bs also. He offered NOTHING to support his charges. I refuse to play NP's word games, but if you read something attributed to him, I would strongly suggest taking it with not just a grain of salt, but perhaps the whole shaker. JMO
All I have to say to NO is “PROVE IT.” He can’t .

I need the biggest eyeroll emoji on the planet.

Oh that is a riot! Thank you for posting this!

I do believe that’s the first time I’ve ever seen one criminal co-defendant while out on pretrial bond attempt to bypass court ordered bond conditions prohibiting communicating with their co-defendant by explicitly communicating with their co-defendant via their attorney’s motion to the court seeking clarification of the conditions of release. Bonus: best use of passive voice.

Take me back, Tina! Ike didn’t mean it!!!

There is an awful lot to unpack here re: Defense Strategy and Narrative.

1. The lack of concern for the children is beyond the pale. Not just JD’s/FD’s five children. The lack of concern for MTs own daughter. If we go by NP’s narrative, MT is yearning for her star crossed lover who thought so little of his own biological children he has likely orphaned them. How does he feel about a child he isn’t biologically related to? Even if that child brings in money via child support? So MT is desperate to crawl back into the same arms of a man that dumped trash bags filled with items containing the blood of his estranged wife AND possibly her dismembered remains? Because she loves him? Is this a safe environment for her own daughter? Oh wait! I forgot the six children involved in this horrible situation (through no fault of their own) are just pawns. A means to an end. Reading enough of MTs history has clued me into the fact she has dragged her daughter into some shady situations.

2. Reading in between the lines on the GG strategy: he knows FD has no credible alibi. He knows that. It’s obvious to me. MOO.

3. If MT moves back in with FD is there absolutely no one to advocate for her child? This seems like a very bad thing. MT can go get her man if that’s what she wants but the daughter shouldn’t be exposed to this. At all. I don’t know what the daughter knows (not saying she knows anything at all) but I think we would agree she doesn’t need to be back under the same roof with two co-conspirators facing criminal charges. And possibly more. This makes me nervous.

All of the above is my opinion. Not sleuthing any of the kids at all. Just very nervous for MTs daughter if MT is allowed to move back in with FD. Hopefully, the grandparents or the girl’s father will step in?

Again we do not know if MT truly cried and expressed her love and faith in FDs innocence this weekend grabbing items from their sordid love nest. We don’t know if she is cooperating with LE or not. I would love to think that she is and if so I hope she absolutely snows him. I just think her daughter needs to be protected whether this is an elaborate scheme to get FD to confess and reveal the location or JDs body or MT is just yet another one of those females who just wants her “man” and as such only cares about that one thing.

All I have to say to NO is “PROVE IT.” He can’t .

The whole idea of JD struggling with heroin is ridiculous based on my own family experience. I sadly have a sibling who has struggled with alcohol, crack, heroin...someone dealing with this is not capable of managing a household, much less 5 children. We walk on eggshells with my sibling and it's a horrible situation. It destroys so many family relationships. Do I believe JD needed some Xanax and anti-depressants to deal with FD...absolutely, but there is no shame in that. I am a mother to only one child which I find overwhelming in this day and age of excessive homework, social media...and my husband definitely gets on my nerves at times. I'm not always pleasant either, but from the sound of it, JD was living a nightmare with this man.

FD might not have known about JDs appts in NYC that day, which allowed LE to significantly narrow down the time frame to early morning, which FD might not have counted on. He might have thought he could stage it as an abduction at Waveny while she was running- she was a big runner- by putting her car there. Then, by the time she was found to be missing, which would have been way later in the day, he would have had time to get rid of the evidence- and her- far off from where they were searching, and low and behold, his phone shows he was in Farmington from 1:37pm on so it couldn’t have been him. (Note that the arrest warrant didn’t specify the times of her NYC appointments, and FD and NP erroneously early on emphasized that he couldn’t have been in NC in the time frame in which she went missing- likely not knowing how narrow an early morning window LE was working with). Which might be why they’ve switched the narrative from “alibi, couldn’t have been there” to GG. You know they have no defense if they’re trying to pull GG.

FD probably thought by the time they would be onto him after pursuing the false lead at Waveny, the evidence would be long gone (in the Hartford trash and sewer). I bet the blood stain and spatter in the garage wasn’t too noticeable after his cleanup until they lit it up with luminol, so he thought he had that covered and that maybe the nanny would drive the RR into the garage when she arrived and obscure it under her car anyway. Without the blood stain and the narrow time frame, they’d be fixated on Waveny and NC. LE can probably figure out if he used JDs kitchen sponge or brought his own- I’m sure the nanny/housekeeper know what kind of sponges JD uses in the kitchen.

All MOO, just a hypothesis while we wait for more details to come out.

I wonder what FDs plan was with the kids for the weekend after all of this- the GAL reported he was “excited” when he told him “the news” on Saturday morning and he went to try to see the kids in NY on Sunday (with his supervisor? Visits were supposed to be supervised and in Farmington on Sundays I believe).
Was FD just going to pretend like Mommy disappeared and isn’t it so sad? Or did he have this GG fantasy already spun up, tell the kids that JD abandoned them? Was he going to bring them to 4JC to live with him and MT as a big happy family ever after? Or escape with them to Greece or Argentina?
Or maybe he hadn’t thought about all of that at all and was just winging it.

There is an awful lot to unpack here re: Defense Strategy and Narrative.

1. The lack of concern for the children is beyond the pale. Not just JD’s/FD’s five children. The lack of concern for MTs own daughter. If we go by NP’s narrative, MT is yearning for her star crossed lover who thought so little of his own biological children he has likely orphaned them. How does he feel about a child he isn’t biologically related to? Even if that child brings in money via child support? So MT is desperate to crawl back into the same arms of a man that dumped trash bags filled with items containing the blood of his estranged wife AND possibly her dismembered remains? Because she loves him? Is this a safe environment for her own daughter? Oh wait! I forgot the six children involved in this horrible situation (through no fault of their own) are just pawns. A means to an end. Reading enough of MTs history has clued me into the fact she has dragged her daughter into some shady situations.

2. Reading in between the lines on the GG strategy: he knows FD has no credible alibi. He knows that. It’s obvious to me. MOO.

3. If MT moves back in with FD is there absolutely no one to advocate for her child? This seems like a very bad thing. MT can go get her man if that’s what she wants but the daughter shouldn’t be exposed to this. At all. I don’t know what the daughter knows (not saying she knows anything at all) but I think we would agree she doesn’t need to be back under the same roof with two co-conspirators facing criminal charges. And possibly more. This makes me nervous.

All of the above is my opinion. Not sleuthing any of the kids at all. Just very nervous for MTs daughter if MT is allowed to move back in with FD. Hopefully, the grandparents or the girl’s father will step in?

Again we do not know if MT truly cried and expressed her love and faith in FDs innocence this weekend grabbing items from their sordid love nest. We don’t know if she is cooperating with LE or not. I would love to think that she is and if so I hope she absolutely snows him. I just think her daughter needs to be protected whether this is an elaborate scheme to get FD to confess and reveal the location or JDs body or MT is just yet another one of those females who just wants her “man” and as such only cares about that one thing.

ITA @LittleBitty with everything you here express — especially how you highlight the horror of apathy towards all the innocent children victimized and endangered by the events set into motion FD, MT, and now it would appear FD’s defense team.

What’s curious to me about the drafting of the recent FD motion to clarify the conditions of release as concerns FD, is that IMO it really reads like a pro se motion.

Perhaps more evidence that Pattis increasingly is having difficulty throttling and controlling his client. FD has sort of put NP in a position of filing this Post Hoc Mother May I motion. It just strikes me, like so much of this case, as really really weird and odd.

I believe for sure that MT’s life would be in danger were she to rehabitate with FD. She might fall down the stairs in her Antolina sandals, down a double hemlock on the rocks, or drown herself in a dry bathtub, leaving behind a suicide note that fully exonerates Dulos, that echoes the purported statements of love and regret allegedly overheard by anyone’s guess on her recent love nest visit, and that admits MT did it all for love but now can’t live with herself for having hurt and falsely implicated a man as good and honorable and innocent and attractive and successful and sensitive to contact dermatitis as Fotis Dulos.

Tragedy worse than her current situation will befall MT IMO if she doesn’t turn state’s evidence and get her daughter away from her and herself safely behind bars in a nice women’s prison as soon as humanly and legally possible.

FD might not have known about JDs appts in NYC that day, which allowed LE to significantly narrow down the time frame to early morning, which FD might not have counted on. He might have thought he could stage it as an abduction at Waveny while she was running- she was a big runner- by putting her car there. Then, by the time she was found to be missing, which would have been way later in the day, he would have had time to get rid of the evidence- and her- far off from where they were searching, and low and behold, his phone shows he was in Farmington from 1:37pm on so it couldn’t have been him. (Note that the arrest warrant didn’t specify the times of her NYC appointments, and FD and NP erroneously early on emphasized that he couldn’t have been in NC in the time frame in which she went missing- likely not knowing how narrow an early morning window LE was working with). Which might be why they’ve switched the narrative from “alibi, couldn’t have been there” to GG. You know they have no defense if they’re trying to pull GG.

FD probably thought by the time they would be onto him after pursuing the false lead at Waveny, the evidence would be long gone (in the Hartford trash and sewer). I bet the blood stain and spatter in the garage wasn’t too noticeable after his cleanup until they lit it up with luminol, so he thought he had that covered and that maybe the nanny would drive the RR into the garage when she arrived and obscure it under her car anyway. Without the blood stain and the narrow time frame, they’d be fixated on Waveny and NC. LE can probably figure out if he used JDs kitchen sponge or brought his own- I’m sure the nanny/housekeeper know what kind of sponges JD uses in the kitchen.

All MOO, just a hypothesis while we wait for more details to come out.

I wonder what FDs plan was with the kids for the weekend after all of this- the GAL reported he was “excited” when he told him “the news” on Saturday morning and he went to try to see the kids in NY on Sunday (with his supervisor? Visits were supposed to be supervised and in Farmington on Sundays I believe).
Was FD just going to pretend like Mommy disappeared and isn’t it so sad? Or did he have this GG fantasy already spun up, tell the kids that JD abandoned them? Was he going to bring them to 4JC to live with him and MT as a big happy family ever after? Or escape with them to Greece or Argentina?
Or maybe he hadn’t thought about all of that at all and was just winging it.
I think you are right that it appears he did not know about the appointments. If she had had a wide open schedule and a regular old day, the notion that she went for a run and actually got abducted in the park would have been believable, at least at first. But because of those darn appointments, LE caught onto him a lot more quickly. And that totally makes sense to switch to the GG story ou tof desperation, what with the realization that FD has NO alibi for over FOUR HOURS that morning.

ITA @LittleBitty with everything you here express — especially how you highlight the horror of apathy towards all the innocent children victimized and endangered by the events set into motion FD, MT, and now it would appear FD’s defense team.

What’s curious to me about the drafting of the recent FD motion to clarify the conditions of release as concerns FD, is that IMO it really reads like a pro se motion.

Perhaps more evidence that Pattis increasingly is having difficulty throttling and controlling his client. FD has sort of put NP in a position of filing this Post Hoc Mother May I motion. It just strikes me, like so much of this case, as really really weird and odd.

I believe for sure that MT’s life would be in danger were she to rehabitate with FD. She might fall down the stairs in her Antolina sandals, down a double hemlock on the rocks, or drown herself in a dry bathtub, leaving behind a suicide note that fully exonerates Dulos, that echoes the purported statements of love and regret allegedly overheard by anyone’s guess on her recent love nest visit, and that admits MT did it all for love but now can’t live with herself for having hurt and falsely implicated a man as good and honorable and innocent and attractive and successful and sensitive to contact dermatitis as Fotis Dulos.

Tragedy worse than her current situation will befall MT IMO if she doesn’t turn state’s evidence and get her daughter away from her and herself safely behind bars in a nice women’s prison as soon as humanly and legally possible.

ITA! You write beautifully btw! Glad you took the leap from lurking to posting! I just wish we could find some clue together that would nail FD to the proverbial wall. Like pin the tail on the donkey...?

Agree that regardless of MT's level of involvement, I would be scared right now if I were her. I would be truly shocked though if she went back to him after all this. I wouldn't be quite sure what to make of that. Would that indicate her guilt/ complicity?? Could it just indicate that she's so blindly in love that she doesn't care whether he's a killer or not? hm.

Agree that regardless of MT's level of involvement, I would be scared right now if I were her. I would be truly shocked though if she went back to him after all this. I wouldn't be quite sure what to make of that. Would that indicate her guilt/ complicity?? Could it just indicate that she's so blindly in love that she doesn't care whether he's a killer or not? hm.

I think it would mean he’s trapped her. She might go back if she cared about her daughter and feared FD would take out MT’s kid if she didn’t return. She might not realize he plans to take out MT, spin it as suicide, as a means to exonerate himself, reclaim his kids, cash in, cash in, cash in

IMO/MOO

Beautifully written!

I asked about this yesterday afternoon after someone posted the route between Welles and Pound Ridge. I'm genuinely curious as to how secluded it is or if it's normal to see boats on the water there.
There are a number of reservoirs in the New Canaan, Pound Ridge, Wilton, and Norwalk areas. The reservoirs are usually tied to a specific water supply location (such as Norwalk Water District, Stamford or NYC water supply etc.). The reservoirs are not parks and are not open to the public. Its hard to generalize about the security at the various reservoirs because each of the large reservoirs are different but there are usually a few entrances that are gated and some portion of the area surrounding the reservoirs is fenced. But because some of the reservoirs are so large its not possible to fence them in completely and some roads run close by some of the reservoirs too.

Here is a smaller local example: Browns Reservoir which is an example of a local reservoir that is completely open, no fencing, no security, highly wooded and within feet on each side of the road in NC/Wilton. Google Maps

Laurel Reservoir in NC was formed in 1923 to supply water to the adjacent town of Stamford, CT and is located very close to JD house and is owned by local water company Acquarion. Laurel Reservoir - Wikimapia. Here is some info about Acquarion company (supplies water in various locations in Fairfield County including downtown NC). Connecticut Homepage

I asked about this yesterday afternoon after someone posted the route between Welles and Pound Ridge. I'm genuinely curious as to how secluded it is or if it's normal to see boats on the water there.
"July 25, 2017: Judge Colin writes in a decision that Jennifer “has not established by a preponderance of the evidence that there is an immediate and present risk of physical danger or psychological harm to the parties’ children,” vacating the order giving temporary custody to Jennifer.
“It is clear that in the weeks immediately preceding the filing of this action, the atmosphere in the parties’ home deteriorated. ... Arguments followed, including in the presence of the children. Things were said in anger,” the judge writes. “However, the court is hopeful that once things settle down, and cooler heads prevail, these extremely well educated and accomplished parents will be able to reach an agreement on a mutually acceptable parenting plan, with the assistance of their experienced and talented counsel.”

I would say that "atmosphere in the parties home deteriorated"...is an understatement. And, I wonder if Judge Colin thinks there is a "preponderance of evidence for immediate risk to the children" now...? So Judge Colin - is murder of their mother, a big enough psychological harm or risk for you??? This kind of court babble - makes me SO ANGRY! jmo
Thanks for putting this comment out into the thread and I'm totally with you in being angry! If one thing comes through in reading the Family Court documents is that JD's motions seemed to get routinely short shrifted by the Court first by Judge Colin and then by Judge Heller.

There were so many motions and counter motions that after a period of time it just seems that the Judges go through the motions of responding to the filing parties and no consequences ever seem to be imposed, particularly on FD who actually was cited by Judge Heller as not telling the truth in court but then is still granted 'relaxed' supervised visitation which I find baffling.

As an outsider reading the documents its clear the relationship between the parties is toxic and is clearly adversely impacting the children. It doesn't take a PhD in psychology to reach these conclusions as the examples given in the file are easy for anyone with a bit of empathy to understand IMO! But still the Judge's keep the case rolling and bring in the parade of experts and ring leader GAL character and still nothing gets done and the situation remains unresolved. See next to no focus on the children by the Court at all when even expert testimony states that they have been adversely impacted. It seemed to be wishful thinking for any judge to say that two well educated people should be able to work things out! Sure, in a perfect world this would be the case but its a frankly irrelevant thought in this case when revenge and retribution seem to be the main driving forces in play.

Financial disclosure from FD was non-existent and yet no financial sanctions or jail time imposed by Judge Heller on FD. We've talked about this endlessly but when a situation goes on for nearly 2 years with zero compliance and zero consequences its hard not to believe the Judge's become complicit in maintaining the status quo in an expensive legal battle where the only people hurt are the minor children IMO.

I imagine Jennifer got her Mother Lion skills from her own mom. This situation will either give her a new lease on life or devastate her. I'm counting on the former.

I did love reading in the family statement that the children are supporting each other. What a beautiful thing that is likely to last a lifetime, such a legacy from their maternal family.

It has crossed my mind that twins, in particular, are often incredibly close. At least the five of them will have one another despite having lost so much.

Thanks for putting this comment out into the thread and I'm totally with you in being angry! If one thing comes through in reading the Family Court documents is that JD's motions seemed to get routinely short shrifted by the Court first by Judge Colin and then by Judge Heller.

There were so many motions and counter motions that after a period of time it just seems that the Judges go through the motions of responding to the filing parties and no consequences ever seem to be imposed, particularly on FD who actually was cited by Judge Heller as not telling the truth in court but then is still granted 'relaxed' supervised visitation which I find baffling.

As an outsider reading the documents its clear the relationship between the parties is toxic and is clearly adversely impacting the children. It doesn't take a PhD in psychology to reach these conclusions as the examples given in the file are easy for anyone with a bit of empathy to understand IMO! But still the Judge's keep the case rolling and bring in the parade of experts and ring leader GAL character and still nothing gets done and the situation remains unresolved. See next to no focus on the children by the Court at all when even expert testimony states that they have been adversely impacted. It seemed to be wishful thinking for any judge to say that two well educated people should be able to work things out! Sure, in a perfect world this would be the case but its a frankly irrelevant thought in this case when revenge and retribution seem to be the main driving forces in play.

Financial disclosure from FD was non-existent and yet no financial sanctions or jail time imposed by Judge Heller on FD. We've talked about this endlessly but when a situation goes on for nearly 2 years with zero compliance and zero consequences its hard not to believe the Judge's become complicit in maintaining the status quo in an expensive legal battle where the only people hurt are the minor children IMO.

Have we ever heard whether JD and FD hired a mediator?

It's well known that mediation is a far better route than going into court.

Of course, it would have required that both parties be upfront about their financials and I suppose FD wasn't going there.....too much to lose.

I think you are right that it appears he did not know about the appointments. If she had had a wide open schedule and a regular old day, the notion that she went for a run and actually got abducted in the park would have been believable, at least at first. But because of those darn appointments, LE caught onto him a lot more quickly. And that totally makes sense to switch to the GG story ou tof desperation, what with the realization that FD has NO alibi for over FOUR HOURS that morning.
In fact, the night it happened and the silver alert went out I totally bought into the idea of an abduction at Waveny, that’s what got me onto this story. I used to run there and every now and then on the outer trail along the back I’d think that maybe it wasn’t totally safe if I was alone at dusk or really early morning, and when I heard about this I figured it could be.
Not that Waveny is some remote, sketchy place at all, it’s full of other runners and walkers and picnics and art shows and my best friend even got married there. Just saying, without the other slip ups on FDs part, it would have been believable on the surface at least for a little while and led on a wild goose chase, and without the cctv on Albany Ave. they might have missed out on the key evidence entirely, and we might have been left with just the “he said she said” in the divorce papers.

I’m also thinking that maybe LE found some of JDs blood at one of FDs Farmington properties, 80MS maybe. There must be something driving them to focus on the MIRA plant and not be scoping out more places down in NC area. If they found a significant amount of JDs blood up in Farmington, like maybe in a drain or another floor stain, that would tell them that JDs body had to have been up in Farmington.

Just ideas, MOO.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D92d82fXUAAb4vm.jpg
@KristenNBCCT
D92d82fXUAAb4vm.jpg

I thank you for posting this @sds71 but I can’t bring myself click “like” to such grotesque PR. I know you’re not endorsing this, it’s just so horrible. It’s just sunk so so very far.

I want so much for there to be a vomit button that is attached content specific not post specific.

I struggle.

What is zealous advocacy anyway?

Does it exist in a vacuum?

Can it justify anything?

What trauma, what heartbreak, what stress and confusion, what additional excruciatingly cruel and totally gratuitous unnecessary excessive inflictions of emotional distress, pain, confusion, anxiety, abandonment, abhorrence, rejection, and torment must Jennifer’s mother, sister, and children be experiencing, subjected to, and tainted with — the murder of their loved one repackaged as a sadistic fiction she brought upon them all just to retaliate against FoDu? That Jennifer is the criminal, the betrayer, hiding and alive somewhere, tricking them all just to settle a score without a thought for any one of them? He went there? That maybe Mommy will pop back up some day somewhere? Maybe her kids should be out looking for her? But then, if she was willing to do this to them just to hurt their dad, she doesn’t really love them anyway, now does she? Maybe it’s just better that they go back to the true victim here, their loving dad.

Fotis is willing, wanting, agreed, and planned to snow his grieving in laws and offspring with this hurtful false flag?

Like flies to wanton boys they are to him; he uses them for sport. In more ways than one, clearly. He can pull off their wings one by one, whenever he wants, just because he can, and just because he wants.

This has gone way too far IMO. The human cost here is way too high. There are five little children; five breaking hearts longing only for their mother. And there are more. Why be this monster’s enabler?

Perhaps it’s time for the media to stop covering all the pitter pattis. No gag order necessary. Just stop. Like the Sandy Hook deniers or the Holocaust denier — who would taunt this grieving family? Who would voluntarily choose to amplify those dangerous and hurtful voices?

This is terribly sick. This defense spin is victim abuse. It is child abuse. It is unconscionable.

I can only hope it becomes State’s Exhibit One and GAL’s Exhibit A for why none of the kids should ever have any type of contact with this defendant or with any of his proxies.

The Defendant is irredeemably toxic. A blanket NCO seems very much in order here for as long as legally can be permitted in Ct.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member