Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this was just a 'simple' affair - why would they care if a random Lyft driver saw them?

I meant intent for harm. Something may have gone wrong or happened. Even an accident. It would be odd to have intent to harm and allow one witness that can provide a timeline and other supporting information. It may be that it was the best option with the least amount of witnesses possible. However, if you have a vehicle there would be other ways to meet her more secluded by herself, and not involved the LD directly or at all. Imo.

Just to clarify:

She lives with roomates? So she can’t bring someone over at 3 am to spend the night?

Her being gone overnight is not a cause for concern with her friends / roommates?

If this was a clandestine rendezvous - why didnt the person get hotel room and have her join (him) there.?

She had important things to do that day. Did her contact not have to work on Monday? Could (he) sneak out because (he) was on-call?

So the Lyft driver saw that she met “a person” but has no idea male or female, but also can’t say what type of car? Sedan, SUV, truck? Newer or older? Darker in colour or light? Those details should be describable. I believe the driver had nada to do with her vanishing but he/she would know a few of these key details, no?
Maybe he has said if it's a sedan, suv or truck, old or new. But he doesn't know what make and model (type) of car it was.

I meant intent for harm. Something may have gone wrong or happened. Even an accident. It would be odd to have intent to harm and allow one witness that can provide a timeline and other supporting information. It may be that it was the best option with the least amount of witnesses possible. However, if you have a vehicle there would be other ways to meet her more secluded by herself, and not involved the LD directly or at all. Imo.
maybe we can deduce that intent to harm wasn't at play when she was dropped off? perhaps this was a rage situation? all was good until *something* triggered harm. IMO

Hatch Park is very VERY far away from where she works at P.R.A. Health Sciences in the Millcreek area. Her test subjects from there may live that far away though. Many of the test subjects she has to work with have probably made a lot of poor life choices if they are willing to sell their body to science.

Nothing in the valley is very very far away. North salt lake to millcreek is probably a 15 to 20 mins drive, depending on traffic.

Is that allowed? Either way, just go into the venmo app and "Search People" and type in her full name. I dont know how to link to a profile in the app and i dont know if venmo online shows profiles anymore. They are migrating to app only access I think.

Deleted; found it!

images

Hatch Park - NSL... police are saying this is the last place ML was seen.

Also, to be clear, it appears she arrived there via car to car service -- Lyft driver saw her enter another auto, correct?

If that's the case, I'm not sure that the "park" is that significant. It's not out of the way -- good reviews as a "family park nestled in a neighborhood."

MOO

Possibilities, imo (not necessarily in any particular order)

1. Unknown person intended to hurt/kill her and he set her up to be his victim.

2. Something went wrong on accident on their hook-up/date. I'm thinking drug OD, and yes I know there has been no talk whatsoever of her using drugs. I'm thinking she was in a vulnerable position - late at night, after a funeral, stressed about exams, eager to please a date - she might have imbibed even if out of character, and perhaps it went wrong. Date panics and hides her.

3. Unknown person is holding her against her will.

4. They had a car accident and the car has not been discovered yet (but woudn't someone report the unknown person as missing too?)

What else explains her meeting the unknown person and disappearing?

jmo

Hatch Park is very VERY far away from where she works at P.R.A. Health Sciences in the Millcreek area. Her test subjects from there may live that far away though. Many of the test subjects she has to work with have probably made a lot of poor life choices if they are willing to sell their body to science.

I think you have been misinformed regarding PRA Health Sciences Paid Clinical Trials & Clinical Research in Salt Lake City, UT

We’re talking 2-3 AM, flying back from an emotional mess to important tests, maybe she never intended to go to bed? We don’t know that her test was Monday but maybe she knew she needed to cram. Adderall is more of a thing now and it was a thing when I was at uni in 2009. We would crush them and snort them or swallow the dust in a tiny piece of toilet tissue..bc they mostly prescribe the time released caps now. Beside the point, maybe she was buying some uppers to get out of the dumps and stay up to study. She sounds prudent. Our dealer was always just a kid who pretended to need it and resold it, so never anyone sketchy but who to say?

There are many 'down on their luck' people who make their money from donating plasma as often as allowed.
How does the OP make the leap to 'poor life choices' ? That's a snap judgment ....and not a nice one.
I have adult kids who are in college and living poverty level, but working hard. They would probably sell plasma if it paid the rent.

I keep going back to the park drop off and pick up. It makes total sense that the person who picked her up, especially if he/she had foul play on their mind to want to have ML be dropped off at a place that is not tied to him, or near him. What doesn't add up, is why not have her get dropped off at the apartments across the street, or a 24 hour Walgreens, 24 hour fast food. Meaning somewhere she can get out of the Lyft and walk into somewhere public. Why go through the trouble of having her dropped at a park where the Lyft driver could see your vehicle?? And where were they going to go together? The park does not seem like a place to hook up, too public. Were they just going to drive around? If so, why not just pick her up at the airport...If she was reaching out because she was stressed/grieving and the other person wanted to help her destress why not get her a hotel room (thinking not take her home because the person is married or whatever), she could have taken the Lyft to the hotel. The park just makes no sense.
IMO the park provides the privacy. This park is right off the freeway but on a road that does not have freeway access northbound. Only southbound. If this meeting were on the up and up they would have met elsewhere. There is a Smiths grocery store on 2600 s that is where every body meets for kid swap or car pool. Very well lit and accessible for freeway etc. Hatch Park is quiet. Dark. And somewhere secret to meet. This person either lives nearby or came from the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member