Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one visiting you in your dreams.
To be fair my husband met with clients early in the morning and late at night. However he was also a rural general practitioner, and most clients were farmers so meeting times were odd. Best one was a guy showed up at 10:30 pm to the house with a 6 pack wanting to discuss something.

To be fair my husband met with clients early in the morning and late at night. However he was also a rural general practitioner, and most clients were farmers so meeting times were odd. Best one was a guy showed up at 10:30 pm to the house with a 6 pack wanting to discuss something.
Totally fair; however, this is a guy who obviously has an extremely flexible, self-made schedule, as he is/was self-employed, and has the means to get in one of his many cars and simply drive over to Hartford or Bloomfield or wherever that attorney's office was... unless they just so happened to be basically neighbors, such that it would be more "convenient" for the attorney to just simply "pop in" on his way into the office, this strikes me as very strange. Regardless, if the "meeting ," or whatever it supposedly was, was over by 8:00/8:15, that would give him plenty of time to get down to NC by 9:30 IMO.

Or, she is just evil too. Which is the way I am leaning but I want to consider everything.

I hope she is cooperating.

Based strictly on the actions of MT over the nearly 3 years she has been involved with FD combined with her prior relationship history that has been well documented in the press, my guess is that psychologically and emotionally FD and MT are interchangeable...both sides to the same coin IMO. She is probably about as an unsympathetic defendant as we have seen in awhile on WS IMO! Do not envy her atty. in going through jury selection at all!

MT appears street wise and IMO would have left if that is what she wanted to do ages ago, but instead we see that she stays in Farmington with FD and not only that she parades her daughter in front of the press on more than one occassion. Why would someone that has travelled the world as she has and lived in cities most of her life settle in a sleepy suburb in CT to be a very public mistress, possible accomplice in a major crime and eventual laughingstock?

According to NP, the reason MT stayed is because of her 'love' for FD. We've watched NP playing the public role of almost seeming like MT personal advocate and atty. Why? IMO FD has alot to fear about what MT could possibly say or do and there isn't much he can do to control it if they aren't together. Initially the NP patter about MT was a bit baffling but its starting to become clearer by the day. I'm curious though if MT and her atty take the NP bait and the 'lovebirds' get back together in a public way. I wonder also if MT family have any impact on her choices over the next few weeks. We've seen MT mother be a very public support for her daughter. Even with such an ethicially challenged mother as we see here, I find it hard to believe that any mother wouldn't want her daughter to be a continent away from FD rather than moving back into the Farmington house. MOO.

Please set me straight - are these NEW photos of FD? Or old ones that were previously published? To that end - seeing the picture of him dumping garbage into a large dumpster...is there any way JD could be in one of those; wrapped in something and covered with concrete/plaster/etc; on one of his "under construction" projects? I am surprised the dumpster is as full as it is with construction trash; if it has been previously searched? Just thinking out loud...and jmo.
The red dumpster in NC was searched previously by the CT State Crime Lab/State Police.

Based strictly on the actions of MT over the nearly 3 years she has been involved with FD combined with her prior relationship history that has been well documented in the press, my guess is that psychologically and emotionally FD and MT are interchangeable...both sides to the same coin IMO. She is probably about as an unsympathetic defendant as we have seen in awhile on WS IMO! Do not envy her atty. in going through jury selection at all!

MT appears street wise and IMO would have left if that is what she wanted to do ages ago, but instead we see that she stays in Farmington with FD and not only that she parades her daughter in front of the press on more than one occassion. Why would someone that has travelled the world as she has and lived in cities most of her life settle in a sleepy suburb in CT to be a very public mistress, possible accomplice in a major crime and eventual laughingstock?

According to NP, the reason MT stayed is because of her 'love' for FD. We've watched NP playing the public role of almost seeming like MT personal advocate and atty. Why? IMO FD has alot to fear about what MT could possibly say or do and there isn't much he can do to control it if they aren't together. Initially the NP patter about MT was a bit baffling but its starting to become clearer by the day. I'm curious though if MT and her atty take the NP bait and the 'lovebirds' get back together in a public way. I wonder also if MT family have any impact on her choices over the next few weeks. We've seen MT mother be a very public support for her daughter. Even with such an ethicially challenged mother as we see here, I find it hard to believe that any mother wouldn't want her daughter to be a continent away from FD rather than moving back into the Farmington house. MOO.

The fact that MT's mother took her to the law office meeting with LE makes me believe the parents posting her bail was contingent on her spilling the beans on video about FD's deeds. She probably shaped the narrative a bit to make herself look better. I would expect that.

But the family was showing their circle of friends they are upstanding citizens doing the right thing.

If it looks like MT's going to cozy up and back out of her deal, her parents could change their minds and pull the $50,000 cash and $500,000 guarantee.

This family's reputation can be partially redeemed only by MT helping FD's conviction along.

I'm convinced that NP made up the silly "tears over FD" tale. More folderol. He's close to spinning until he can't stand any more.

He knows, he just doesn’t care.

He doesn’t believe what he’s saying; just hoping that the suckers do.
At the rate he is going it seems like Atty Pattis is attempting to not just contaminate the jury pool in CT but across the US as well!? Curious where he is going to ask the case be moved to at this point?

The NP statements are interesting in their construction as well IMO as they contain nothing specific but are so general as to simply generate speculation such as $14,000 in medical bills.

To see this case degenerate into victim bashing at the outset is disappointing but it probably indicates that its NP only card to play at this point.

Personally I wish some Judge someplace in CT would wake up and issue a gag order soon to stop the IMO unprofessional and irresponsible commentary from defense counsel!

At the rate he is going it seems like Atty Pattis is attempting to not just contaminate the jury pool in CT but across the US as well!? Curious where he is going to ask the case be moved to at this point?

The NP statements are interesting in their construction as well IMO as they contain nothing specific but are so general as to simply generate speculation such as $14,000 in medical bills.

To see this case degenerate into victim bashing at the outset is disappointing but it probably indicates that its NP only card to play at this point.

Personally I wish some Judge someplace in CT would wake up and issue a gag order soon to stop the IMO unprofessional and irresponsible commentary from defense counsel!
I know. I can’t believe a gag order hasn’t been issued yet. What the hell is it going to take?

He’s repeatedly bashed the victim, and caused tremendous damage to the family.

Shut this guy up Judge!

I have been following this discussion for several weeks now but only now posting for the first time to get comment from several of you. I know we spoke about the JD's suburban having Onstar on it. But then there was a discussion about whether it was paid for, or enabled.

Onstar will track the vehicle regardless because they resell that data to traffic data companies.

See article here OnStar Tracks Your Car Even When You Cancel Service

It would be interesting to get your comments, If this was covered already pls ignore and my apologies.
We talked about this issue in prior threads as we looked at the different trim levels for the Suburban (I don't think we yet know exactly which model JD had of the 2017 Suburban but all models have OnStar capability according to GM website). We have seen OnStar play a role in other cases to help LE so we can only hope that LE does get some information from OnStar in this case from JD vehicle.

What we have learned from other cases is that it takes awhile for LE to legally obtain the GPS data so it probably wasn't available when the warrant was issued IMO. But I did think it was interesting that the JD vehicle was found quickly after the missing report and I realize that it probably stood out being parked near the entrance to Waveny Park. It seems like if someone wanted the car to be hidden for a bit longer that another local location might have done the trick.

We talked about this issue in prior threads as we looked at the different trim levels for the Suburban (I don't think we yet know exactly which model JD had of the 2017 Suburban but all models have OnStar capability according to GM website). We have seen OnStar play a role in other cases to help LE so we can only hope that LE does get some information from OnStar in this case from JD vehicle.

What we have learned from other cases is that it takes awhile for LE to legally obtain the GPS data so it probably wasn't available when the warrant was issued IMO. But I did think it was interesting that the JD vehicle was found quickly after the missing report and I realize that it probably stood out being parked near the entrance to Waveny Park. It seems like if someone wanted the car to be hidden for a bit longer that another local location might have done the trick.
True his intention was probably to make LE waste some time searching for her in the park and going after the abduction theory rather than come straight for him...

As an attorney, it’s revolting to hear another member of the bar taking advantage of the fact that his client successfully (so far) hid his victims body. By using it as an opportunity to disparage JD, who cannot defend herself, and poison the minds of potential jurors with references to costly blood tests bills (they always are, before the provider deduction) and the outrageous suggestion that JD wrote a manuscript similar to “Gone Girl”.

Trust me, you can vigorously represent your client without these shocking and, quite frankly, unethical tactics.
Brava! Well said.

Re JD’s alleged medical bill for $14K for lab work. I hope the investigators pull her medical records and interview her doctors. I hope these include some documentation supporting a referral for additional labs based on observations and symptoms that were otherwise unexplained but consistent with poisoning. Friends had mentioned and noticed recent significant weight loss and were concerned for her health. Ideally the labs will be consistent with toxic levels of some chemical FD used on projects or seemed suspicious and was seized from his house or one or more of their houses or job sites during warrant execution and/or during the investigation.

I’m guessing based on what we know now that FD likely saw to it KD got cremated ASAP and that no autopsy was performed. If KD was buried, however, which again I doubt, exhuming her might be something Connecticut may want to consider.

Also, if JD’s recent $14K labs or medical records showed any signs of poisoning, as painful as this may be, the family (or LE) May need to consider whether to exhume HF.

No real consolation here, but I hope the GAL or AAT for the kids files a wrongful death action against FD and MT and pursues him for every interest, asset, investment, Fitbit, cargo shorts, iPhone, dirt bike/s, trust/s, cars, trucks, properties, overseas accounts, slush funds, mattress cash, priceless rugs, waterskiis, tow ropes, websites, wetsuits, McMansions, Hermès earbuds, 401K, insurance policy, penny, future earnings from making license plates or other earnings or story/film/movie rights, jewelry, sushi, cooking utensils, calamine, and right to any business or estate that he does/n’t have.

Re JD’s alleged medical bill for $14K for lab work. I hope the investigators pull her medical records and interview her doctors. I hope these include some documentation supporting a referral for additional labs based on observations and symptoms that were otherwise unexplained but consistent with poisoning. Friends had mentioned and noticed recent significant weight loss and were concerned for her health. Ideally the labs will be consistent with toxic levels of some chemical FD used on projects or seemed suspicious and was seized from his house or one or more of their houses or job sites during warrant execution and/or during the investigation.

I’m guessing based on what we know now that FD likely saw to it KD got cremated ASAP and that no autopsy was performed. If KD was buried, however, which again I doubt, exhuming her might be something Connecticut may want to consider.

Also, if JD’s recent $14K labs or medical records showed any signs of poisoning, as painful as this may be, the family (or LE) May need to consider whether to exhume HF.

No real consolation here, but I hope the GAL or AAT for the kids files a wrongful death action against FD and MT and pursues him for every interest, asset, investment, Fitbit, cargo shorts, iPhone, dirt bike/s, trust/s, cars, trucks, properties, overseas accounts, slush funds, mattress cash, priceless rugs, waterskiis, tow ropes, websites, wetsuits, McMansions, Hermès earbuds, 401K, insurance policy, penny, future earnings from making license plates or other earnings or story/film/movie rights, jewelry, sushi, cooking utensils, calamine, and right to any business or estate that he does/n’t have.
I doubt he'd have wanted anything to happen to HF though, since he seems to have been FD's only source of cash flow for the "biz"; although... who knows, maybe HF got "smart" about some stuff prior to his passing and had cut off funding to FD... not sure about that.

Not in New Canaan, this is a wealthy upper class suburb, not a remote rural place. You are allowed to hire bowhunters to shoot deer on your property between Sept-Jan since they are a nuisance but it's controversial and not common, and it would really stand out to see someone dressed in camo hauling a "deer" or something bagged in any of the areas in NC. FD may be careless but he's not that stupid I don't think...
If you wanted to 'hide in plain sight' in NC IMO you would either be a cyclist in full regalia or runner.

Latest court document from NP and Crew seeking clarification of the bail release conditions and the statement of 'support' from MT:

Justin Schecker on Twitter
I’ve been following another case, so I missed this.

Absolutely hilarious.

Apparently unprompted, she says the exact things he wants her to say. How convenient.

This just wreaks of “Norm.”

If she believes him, then she’s dumber than he is.

They truly deserve one another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members