Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnipped quoted post>

WS is facts only site.

Did ML give you the card that you're quoting from?

Please provide verifiable link from approved source for this information.

Otherwise it's rumor and violates TOS.

(And reading it on sm doesn't make it true)...

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging from the 2nd insta, she seems to be going full international hookup. The photo and tags leave little to speculation. I think they should maybe check Las Vegas, Reno, Denver airports etc etc. for small plane manifests etc. even SLC. Not the 1st scenario, but worth a look. She could be networked into something organized against her will or consensually (unlikely).

Judging from the 2nd insta, she seems to be going full international hookup. The photo and tags leave little to speculation. I think they should maybe check Las Vegas, Reno, Denver airports etc etc. for small plane manifests etc. even SLC. Not the 1st scenario, but worth a look. She could be networked into something organized against her will or consensually (unlikely).

Link?

How do you have access to the second IG? It is private and the post number, following, and followers count haven't seemed to have changed.

MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck was last heard from when her plane landed at the Salt Lake City Airport at approximately 1:00 am on Monday, June 17th. She had flown home from her grandmother's funeral in Calfornia.

The SLC Police Case Number is 111129.

64600314_10213646125578622_976534147017211904_n.jpg

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Find MacKenzie Lueck Facebook Page

Verified Insider:
yellowmoose (verified friend)

Thread #1
Thread #2

@liltexans - can you please post the Rules and/or link to assist and welcome our new members. Thanks. :)

I don’t. I’m basing my judgements on the profile pic and tags. It almost seems like the spam stuff you get from Russia. Totally jmho.

The account name is above somewhere. Baby nova 96 or something.

Instagram is world wide. It goes beyond local tinder stuff, so the exposure is dangerous.

Last edited:
I don’t. I’m basing my judgements on the profile pic and tags. It almost seems like the spam stuff you get from Russia. Totally jmho.

The account name is above somewhere. Baby nova 96 or something.
I've seen the second IG account. The description is nearly identical to the main account with the addition of one suggestive word and emoji. Outside of that, I don't see anything that indicates "going full international hookup".

May have overlooked earlier posting here of details from SLPD website (SLPD.com), general info on disappearance of ML including clothing she was last seen wearing:

Black leggings, white t-shirt (peace sign on shirt).

SLPD doesn’t specify who/how confirmed clothing (airport video, lyft driver, ?).

SLPD.com
Missing Name: Mackenzie Lueck

Date Missing: 2019-17-06

Missing From: Salt Lake City, Utah

Clothing: Black leggings, white t-shirt (peace sign on shirt)

Details: Mackenzie was last known to be at the Salt Lake City International Airport around 1:01 AM. She left the airport in a ride share vehicle and was dropped off at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake.

Sex / Race: Female / White / Caucasian

Hair / Eyes: Blonde / Brown

Height / Weight: 5’6″ / 145 lbs

Okay—what conclusions can be drawn? Leggings can be sexy, but “Black leggings, white t-shirt (peace sign on shirt)” sounds to me more like comfy wear for a pajama party, than a hot date. Am I wrong? I’m fairly unknowledgeable on the current styles of the young.

So it turns me toward visualizing her meeting someone of her generation that she has a comfortable relationship with. Maybe even a platonic relationship that he doesn’t want to be platonic. “Let’s meet up at the park and talk.” And then things somehow go wrong.

All this is entirely my speculation and might well be completely wrong.

I've seen the second IG account. The description is nearly identical to the main account with the addition of one suggestive word and emoji. Outside of that, I don't see anything that indicates "going full international hookup".

Fair enough, but why use a second account? Why have a pic, I might not want the “family” Instagram to see all the time. It’s a private account, her other one is public. I’ll admit, it’s a stretch, but with all the sex trade stuff...

This is pure speculation. What if she did make an "arrangement" to meet someone that she met either online or through the SeekingArrangements app. (I don't know if she has one - but what IF) Her plane landed at 1:35 am MT, she texted her mom app. 2:00 am MT (1 am LA time), then her Lyft picks her up at 2:42 am. MT. What if during the 42 minutes between texting her mom and leaving the airport, she was finalizing the location of the "arrangement" meeting. The location is Hatch Park. So she gets in the car with this person at Hatch Park - we don't know yet if man or woman - and that person takes her to a really big, nice home in the wealthiest area of North Salt Lake. What if there are other people there and they have their way with her and hold her there - and they still have her there and she is hurt and needs to be found? What if? I am hoping and praying that she holds on until the police do their confirming and whatever else they need to do to find her in time!!! Please pray for her wherever she is!

MOD NOTE

The next member who refers to prostitution or "Johns" is going on a long TO or will be banned. Since quite a few members cannot follow simple rules and have now created a huge mess for the moderators to clean up, effective immediately, there is to be no more sugar daddy/sugar baby/sugar lifestyle talk.

Unless and until LE tells us that the sugar lifestyle has anything to do with Kenzie's disappearance, it's off limits for discussion.

BUMP

I don’t think anyone has tried this yet; I just made a throwaway Instagram account that only follows Kenzie to see her latest activity on Instagram. All of her activity is from 1 week ago (date isn’t specified in this feed) and the majority of it is her liking comments that people left on her picture of her grandmother. But the last two things that she did on there was follow two men, which could easily be unrelated, but who knows?

I don’t think that I’m allowed to share that info on here, but if anyone has a suggestion for what I can do with the knowledge of these usernames just let me know

I don't get it. I'm new here but what good are web sleuths that can't share information about a person's activity on the, you know, web....

Shouldn't tracking people, aquaintences, accounts be there exact thing we should be doing?

Last edited:
I don't get it. I'm new here but what good are we sleuths that can't share information about a person's activity on the, you know, web....

Shouldn't tracking people, aquaintences, accounts be there exact thing we should be doing?

Well, here is the problem with that theory. When an entire group of sleuths just start speculating, and tracking people because they are friends on IG or FB, then hundreds of totally innocent people get their names dragged through the dirt, on the internet, for anyone with google, to see.

Their bosses, their families, their potential employers---everyone will see these innocent people's names, for no reason other than a bunch of random sleuthing on a true crime site.

That is why THIS site does not allow us to share our random theories about random people we find on these accounts.

I agree. I once had a new relationship with a cop, so he worked some "off" hours. We lived about 20 miles apart (fast freeway miles), and I'd often go over to his place at midnight or 1:00 AM to see him (and it wasn't to go out on a date, if you know what I mean!) Sometimes I'd spend the night and sometimes I'd drive all the way home again. I was crazy for him! Didn't last. LOL

Been there...with a cop too, and it didn't last! (Not after I found out about the girlfriend of many years!)
However, I was wondering since the park is across from the pd if that might also be the case here? Could it have been L.E. who knew the park cameras weren't active/working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021