Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. IIRC, MT supposedly had lunch with a friend in Simsbury around 11:30am that day (this may have been NP ramblings, so who knows). If that's true, wouldn't the friend be able to vouch for his alibi? Or is he trying to claim FD was with MT up UNTIL MT left for lunch?
Chaz asked NP about the alibi. Chaz said he thought he had read the alibi was from 9 to 1:30 and asked can FD account for the entire day. NP answered 'most of the day'. NP went on to say that w/o MT there is a 3 to 3 1/2 hour gap. Specifically 'if charges are dropped against MT and she is allowed to testify we can eliminate the window altogether.' 'Without her testimony there is a 3 to 3 1/2 hour gap, and you know, is that enough time?....blah, blah, near miracle...

Wait. IIRC, MT supposedly had lunch with a friend in Simsbury around 11:30am that day (this may have been NP ramblings, so who knows). If that's true, wouldn't the friend be able to vouch for his alibi? Or is he trying to claim FD was with MT up UNTIL MT left for lunch?
and wasn't she delivering a purse to a friend that morning? unless they were together ...I'm thinking the GAL's words to him that Saturday are going to come back to haunt him - IIRC you better be able to account for every minute of that day... will go find it
ETA
snipped
Farber’s attorney Anne Dranginis asked Michael Meehan, the children’s court-appointed guardian ad litem, to testify on Tuesday. Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney, testified that he spoke to FD the morning after JD’ disappearance. In an “excited” state, FD asked whether Meehan had “heard the news,” Meehan said in court.

When asked if he had an alibi for the morning of JDs’ disappearance, FD stated he had been at his Farmington home and at meetings, Meehan testified. FD did not provide more information during the conversation. Meehan recalled telling FD, “I hope you have every moment of your day accountable.”

Shortly after the two spoke, Meehan learned of the investigation.
Fotis Dulos refuses to testify as Jennifer Dulos’ mother fights for custody

BBM
I have wondered how FD found out - he knew that morning. He either got a call from LE and/or her mom - or heard of the Silver Alert? Else how did he know and want to share the news? hmmm

Last edited:
and wasn't she delivering a purse to a friend that morning? unless they were together ...I'm thinking the GAL's words to him that Saturday are going to come back to haunt him - IIRC you better be able to account for every minute of that day... will go find it
Plus FD saying to the GAL, "Did you hear the news???" Very weird way to ask if someone heard your estranged wife is missing.

The GAL's testimony...exactly!!

I wonder also if the GAL notified LE of this conversation.

Seems LE leaked this to the Hartford Courant:
"Investigators are confident Troconis... was not in New Canaan on May 24. They know around 9:15 a.m. that day she was bringing a purse back to a friend who had left it at the Jefferson Crossing home the night before. Police also know that Troconis visited another friend in Simsbury sometime between 10:30 and 11 that morning."
The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

Maybe the purported alibi for FD is for before 9:15am and after 11am? If that type of alibi from MT is believed, that would leave a window of only 1 hour and 45 minutes, rather than a much larger window. IMHO.

No real consolation here, but I hope the GAL or AAT for the kids files a wrongful death action against FD and MT and pursues him for every interest, asset, investment, Fitbit, cargo shorts, iPhone, dirt bike/s, trust/s, cars, trucks, properties, overseas accounts, slush funds, mattress cash, priceless rugs, waterskiis, tow ropes, websites, wetsuits, McMansions, Hermès earbuds, 401K, insurance policy, penny, future earnings from making license plates or other earnings or story/film/movie rights, jewelry, sushi, cooking utensils, calamine, and right to any business or estate that he does/n’t have.
I just blew Pepsi through my nose on this one...CALAMINE!!! PRICELESS!!! imo

Yes "we" know NP is following "our" closed fb group since in the
past 4-5 days "we've" been inundated with hacks pretending
to be concerned locals but actually attempting a half-arse attempt
at defending FD and disparaging JD. Just planting doubt but
"we" all know who they are. Hey NP, major FAIL.
His veiled threat to take members of that group to court are pretty flimsy. FD is a very public figure right now and unless you are deliberately trying to publish strict falsehoods, you are pretty safe.

His veiled threat to take members of that group to court are pretty flimsy. FD is a very public figure right now and unless you are deliberately trying to publish strict falsehoods, you are pretty safe.
Norm is upset his infiltration isn't working and the "group" is
overwhelmingly seeing through his BS. Nothing to see here, folks.

My opinion of that radio interview with NP is that NP is going to continue to drag JD through the mud by unsealing and releasing court documents. Also how badly his camp needs MT. Here is a quote " The charges against MT make her a unavailable witness to us and we need her."

@ChazandAJ
spoke with attorney Norm Pattis, who is defending Fotis Dulos, about his "Gone Girl" comments
Audioboom / New Updates on Missing New Canaan Mom Case

Interesting interview. MT didn't "know" what was in the bags and there is "compelling information" regarding the reason FD was getting rid of the bags. I could also spin this in multiple directions.

They need MT's testimony to support FD's alibi and NP is focusing on JD's medical issues. Also, NP admitted they are following the JD, MT, FD Case Discussion FB page. I would not doubt that they are reading comments here as well. IMO.

Interesting interview. MT didn't "know" what was in the bags and there is "compelling information" regarding the reason FD was getting rid of the bags. I could also spin this in multiple directions.

They need MT's testimony to support FD's alibi and NP is focusing on JD's medical issues. Also, NP admitted they are following the JD, MT, FD Case Discussion FB page. I would not doubt that they are reading comments here as well. IMO.
Personally, they would be better off reading here for factual, even-keeled information and opinions, but reading SM will give them a better idea of the general public's opinions.

Good point re: FD’s trip into NYC to see his kids! Was the GAL with him? It was supposed to be a supervised visit, right? Supervised by someone official, or would any adult (GF or nanny) do? Surely he didn’t actually think GF would let him take the kids back to Farmington for their visit. By the way-he was supposed to see them on Saturday, also. Why didn’t he try to see them then? Was he too busy napping after the long evening getting rid of evidence/their mom’s body?

I would think that if the GAL was with him, they may have had to allow some bit of visitation.

However, IMO, FD showed up without the GAL and expected to Take the children.

With JD missing, he more than likely Assumed, that he would get automatic immediate custody of the children.

I Absolutely believe he planned to immediately abscond to Greece with the children, MT, and MT's daughter.

He and his attorney met with LE around Noon on that Saturday and it was reported that he arrived in Manhattan in the late afternoon.

NEW INFORMATION: As the search for Jennifer Dulos ended at a Hartford trash plant on Monday, new motions have been filed in the custody of her five children.
Lawyers for Jennifer Dulos’ mother, who is in custody of the children, have asked for a status conference on the evaluation because they believe a court order was violated. They said “quoted statements” on the report made by Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulos’ attorney, “which is true, are in direct violation of the court order
The evaluation would also rebut claims that Mr. Dulos “was violent, controlling or menacing to Mrs. Dulos.”

Lawyers for Jennifer Dulos’ mother, who is in custody of the children, have asked for a status conference on the evaluation because they believe a court order was violated. They said “quoted statements” on the report made by Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulos’ attorney, “which is true, are in direct violation of the court’s May 9 order.”
It said the order was made “to protect the emotional and psychological well being of the minor children.”

Jennifer Dulos case: Search at trash plant ends

I would think that if the GAL was with him, they may have had to allow some bit of visitation.

With JD missing, he more than likely Assumed, that he would get automatic immediate custody of the children.

I Absolutely believe he planned to immediately abscond to Greece with the children, MT, and MT's daughter.

He and his attorney met with LE around Noon on that Saturday and it was reported that he arrived in Manhattan in the late afternoon.
I am curious how and where FD and the GAL met up that Saturday morning (which was his regular visitation date 6 or 7 hours) - did the GAL come to his house so they could go to JD's together? and when FD told him she was missing - they didn't bother to go or did he already know the children were in NYC??? curious.

NEW INFORMATION: As the search for Jennifer Dulos ended at a Hartford trash plant on Monday, new motions have been filed in the custody of her five children.
Lawyers for Jennifer Dulos’ mother, who is in custody of the children, have asked for a status conference on the evaluation because they believe a court order was violated. They said “quoted statements” on the report made by Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulos’ attorney, “which is true, are in direct violation of the court order
Jennifer Dulos case: Search at trash plant ends
I'm friend from the past two weeks. What exactly is in direct violation of the court order?

Thank goodness they have the evidence of him dumping the bags, hiding the license plates, the cell phone pings, etc. The Occam’s Razor principal says it all. And that is just the evidence we know of. This guy will be nailed. I have no doubt.

I love that his defense is going to include a Gone Girl scenario. It’s an incredibly weak defense. As weak as a child with brownies all over their mouth, claiming they didn’t eat the brownies. It’s lame. It’s all he could come up with to put doubt in people’s minds. Hahaha. Laughable. A jury will easily dismiss that as a valid scenario.

It will be interesting how the defense spins the disposal of the bags. It’ll be ridiculous. There’s no plausible explanation.

My bet is that MT is going to turn on him to save herself. There are other sharks in the ocean. I mean fish in the sea.

They will smear JD. In my opinion it’s going to make the jury disgusted.

I wonder (and have wondered previously) if he had purchased plane tickets before arriving at GF’s, or if he meant to buy them after picking up the children? I suppose that it makes some sense not to have done so first, in case he was not allowed to take them when he came into the city (and probably assumed that he would have at least a few hours to get them later). I think he was planning to go straight to JFK airport with the kids, and fly to Greece or Argentina.

Seems LE leaked this to the Hartford Courant:
"Investigators are confident Troconis... was not in New Canaan on May 24. They know around 9:15 a.m. that day she was bringing a purse back to a friend who had left it at the Jefferson Crossing home the night before. Police also know that Troconis visited another friend in Simsbury sometime between 10:30 and 11 that morning."
The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

Maybe the purported alibi for FD is for before 9:15am and after 11am? If that type of alibi from MT is believed, that would leave a window of only 1 hour and 45 minutes, rather than a much larger window. IMHO.

NP stated in his recent interview that they need MT's testimony for FD's alibi on 5/24. If MT's time has been verified, how can she provide an alibi for FD if she was not with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158