CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never heard that bloody underwear was found but I may have just missed it. Apparently it wasn't connected to Karlie. Please come home, Karlie.

I think this was the clothing found by the horseback riders that were looking for her. At first it was reported as a shirt.

I really feel she went into the desert and got lost. I do think more happened at the house than we have been told. But I don't think SM killed her

I think this was the clothing found by the horseback riders that were looking for her. At first it was reported as a shirt.

I really feel she went into the desert and got lost. I do think more happened at the house than we have been told. But I don't think SM killed her

It could have been something like an argument about drug use happened and one or both parents told KG to leave or KG was so upset from the argument that she left. It's all speculation and my opinion.

Does anyone know if they have searched in the Wilkerson area? I feel like this area needs to be looked at. Just off the highway...

Attachments

• 7C1D7675-361F-4FAF-AA77-3F62D03B5BAC.png
    7C1D7675-361F-4FAF-AA77-3F62D03B5BAC.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 7B4E8E06-248E-4FFE-BDCA-80480273ACA9.jpeg
    7B4E8E06-248E-4FFE-BDCA-80480273ACA9.jpeg
    665.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I just stopped by to state, I don't know what's going on away from the public eye, but I'm so relieved there is very little exchanges publicly between LF & MG & ZG. Compared to all the finger pointing, blaming, half-truths, e.g. I think they are all guilty of not serving KG best interest. Whatever happened, I pray KG is found soon.

I just stopped by to state, I don't know what's going on away from the public eye, but I'm so relieved there is very little exchanges publicly between LF & MG & ZG. Compared to all the finger pointing, blaming, half-truths, e.g. I think they are all guilty of not serving KG best interest. Whatever happened, I pray KG is found soon.

I agree! If there was ever a time to come together it is now. If they pooled the money and resources they could accomplish much more.

I’m shocked no one has bought billboards. Imo there is no accountability for donations taken in by either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member