Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW INFORMATION: As the search for Jennifer Dulos ended at a Hartford trash plant on Monday, new motions have been filed in the custody of her five children.
Lawyers for Jennifer Dulos’ mother, who is in custody of the children, have asked for a status conference on the evaluation because they believe a court order was violated. They said “quoted statements” on the report made by Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulos’ attorney, “which is true, are in direct violation of the court order
The evaluation would also rebut claims that Mr. Dulos “was violent, controlling or menacing to Mrs. Dulos.”

Lawyers for Jennifer Dulos’ mother, who is in custody of the children, have asked for a status conference on the evaluation because they believe a court order was violated. They said “quoted statements” on the report made by Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulos’ attorney, “which is true, are in direct violation of the court’s May 9 order.”
It said the order was made “to protect the emotional and psychological well being of the minor children.”

Jennifer Dulos case: Search at trash plant ends
Kinda feeling sorry for old NP, GF is gonna open a can of whoopa***! #DontmesswithaJerseyG

ITA.

"Ms. Dulos had the motive to cast aspersion and suspicion on Mr. Dulos as a matter of personal vengeance."

That says it all to me. He only wants it unsealed to continue his smear campaign against JD.
and perhaps feed his theory that she did this (staging) to hurt FD. It is all ridiculous IMO - I hope the Judge sees through this charade.

I'm not so sure that the noise is significant. I think FD may have used JD's Suburban (with altered plates) to do all of the dirty work, including the disposal of JD's body. If that is true, he would have done so in that 4-5 hour window of time for which he does not have an alibi - at least not one that will hold water.

But you could also be right. We need to know what the noise was and who was making it.

I'm about 50-50 at this point. We will see what tales the surveillance videos and cell phone evidence tell.

MOO

I do believe he was the one making the noise, since it was coming from a house he “owned” and had access to; and I have never known a hired contractor to work at 5am, but, maybe it WAS one of his subcontractors. I wonder if a neighbor’s surveillance cameras could have caught an image of which vehicle entered the driveway there so LE knows who was at the Sturbridge house at that time?

Touche. There are a lot of posts I either skim or skip over once they start bashing MT. You don't have to like her, but we don't have enough evidence to truly tie her to the murder, just the clean up, and we have no way of knowing if she knew what was in the bags. The JC property isn't part of the town's trash pickup, so he would've had to hire a private contractor to get his trash. For all we know, this might not have been the first time they went somewhere else to dispose of random trash, especially if FD didn't want to pay to have it collected.

Also, adulteress =/= murderer.
I wish WSer's would realize it does no good to go all "emotional" on
a murder case in which supposedly we're trying to do our own
objective, unbiased investigation.
Ranting and raving in such a manner makes me think they're
very young and/or inexperienced sleuthers.
I wish we had a TOS about the emotionalism.

Thank goodness they have the evidence of him dumping the bags, hiding the license plates, the cell phone pings, etc. The Occam’s Razor principal says it all. And that is just the evidence we know of. This guy will be nailed. I have no doubt.

I love that his defense is going to include a Gone Girl scenario. It’s an incredibly weak defense. As weak as a child with brownies all over their mouth, claiming they didn’t eat the brownies. It’s lame. It’s all he could come up with to put doubt in people’s minds. Hahaha. Laughable. A jury will easily dismiss that as a valid scenario.

It will be interesting how the defense spins the disposal of the bags. It’ll be ridiculous. There’s no plausible explanation.

My bet is that MT is going to turn on him to save herself. There are other sharks in the ocean. I mean fish in the sea.

They will smear JD. In my opinion it’s going to make the jury disgusted.

NP's Gone Girl defense is as desperate as Mark Geragos' satanic cult in a white van defense in the Scott Peterson trial. It tell us that he's got nothing. If his client had an airtight alibi, he wouldn't need to do this.

I can't imagine why MT would remain loyal to FD now. She has nothing to gain from doing so and a lot to lose.

MOO

I wonder (and have wondered previously) if he had purchased plane tickets before arriving at GF’s, or if he meant to buy them after picking up the children? I suppose that it makes some sense not to have done so first, in case he was not allowed to take them when he came into the city (and probably assumed that he would have at least a few hours to get them later). I think he was planning to go straight to JFK airport with the kids, and fly to Greece or Argentina.

I 100% ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

'Plausible Deniability'

If he had bought the tickets Before the attempt to 'visit' with the children, it would Prove that he did not plan to 'visit' the children, but instead 'take' the children and 'abscond' with them to another country.

Another thought, MT's daughter's father is wealthy, could he provide a private plane?

Yes, that’s it! SHE’S the villain!
Brilliant. JD killed her own self. While doing so she put her bloody sponge, and clothes into 30 garbage bags, and planted them in FD pick up. Her thirst for revenge was so strong, that she didn't care about leaving behind 5 beautiful children. Or her family and friends. If only we knew where JD hid JD?!

and perhaps feed his theory that she did this (staging) to hurt FD. It is all ridiculous IMO - I hope the Judge sees through this charade.
The fact that now FD's representaive NP is still going after JD's reputation so vehemently makes me think FD is still simmering
and vindictive and raging mad. Apparently the violent actions
towards his missing wife did nothing to assuage his brain.
Everyone around this guy needs to watch their back cause he is
indeed dangerous, imo.

The fact that now FD's representaive NP is still going after JD's reputation so vehemently makes me think FD is still simmering
and vindictive and raging mad. Apparently the violent actions
towards his missing wife did nothing to assuage his brain.
Everyone around this guy needs to watch their back cause he is
indeed dangerous, imo.

I don't think FD has too many people in his camp right now. Aside from NP and relatives from Greece it appears from the outside that he is on a one man island. His business partners bolted, friends on FB jumped ship and NP is the only person in MSM trying to humanize him. He's a great cook, likes to run, want's his 'simple' life back etc. I tend to think that discrediting JD's reputation is standard operating procedure for NP but I have a feeling FD is fueling the fire. IMO

I 100% ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

'Plausible Deniability'

If he had bought the tickets Before the attempt to 'visit' with the children, it would Prove that he did not plan to 'visit' the children, but instead 'take' the children and 'abscond' with them to another country.

Another thought, MT's daughter's father is wealthy, could he provide a private plane?
IIRC... FD’s best friend is a pilot and flies a private plane. I will try and find the article stating such.

JMO - If I were MT right now, regardless of whether I said the things NP is claiming while I was in the JC home Sunday, I would be PISSED that he entered them into the public record (likely) without my permission.

I am curious how and where FD and the GAL met up that Saturday morning (which was his regular visitation date 6 or 7 hours) - did the GAL come to his house so they could go to JD's together? and when FD told him she was missing - they didn't bother to go or did he already know the children were in NYC??? curious.

My understanding is they communicated by phone, early on Saturday.

IMO -- FD was informed of JD's disappearance late Friday night or Early Saturday morning by LE when they 'requested' FD's appearance, where one of his phones was put into evidence. I would say confiscated, but he actually handed it to LE, when they politely requested the item. FD just did not know they were going to keep the phone.

The GAL phone conversation was about two aspects.
1. Let GAL know and inadvertently exude his exuberance of the situation.
2. Communicate the change in plans for the day's visitation with the children.

The Only way the GAL would have been in the same vehicle with FD, is if the children were in the same vehicle.

IME, the GAL picks up the children and takes them to a Neutral pre determined location or the visitation takes place in or at the home of the children.

The court order also stated that one of the weekend days' visitation would be in Farmington.

FD could have also planned an outing with the children and the GAL would have provided the transportation of the children to that location.

I wish WSer's would realize it does no good to go all "emotional" on
a murder case in which supposedly we're trying to do our own
objective, unbiased investigation.
Ranting and raving in such a manner makes me think they're
very young and/or inexperienced sleuthers.
I wish we had a TOS about the emotionalism.
Guilty as charged. Lousy sleuther compared to the pros on here. This is an emotional case. But I am old. LOL.

FD knows what's in there.

I guess he does know what is in there-and he is the one who knows better than anyone else that 1) at least some of JD’s accusations are true, and 2) she is no longer with us to prove that what she has said is true.

You certainly could be right but absconding to Greece would only make him appear more guilty and I'm sure Greece has an extradition treaty with the U.S. IMHO.

Would that extradition treaty require the children be returned to the US or just the accused?

I 100% ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

'Plausible Deniability'

Are you saying that the wealthy boyfriend would have provided safe passage to FD and his kids, along with MT and her daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member