Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen all types of SM accts posted here--from FB, to Twitter, to IG, to FetLife and everything in between.

Oh no, not Fetlife....(flashbacks of poor Noelle Paquette’s case, kindergarten teacher abducted and killed by a couple into bondage. They were “furries”, yes people into dressing up as stuffed animals, hadn’t heard that one before...)

I’m assuming of course you’ve sent all this to LE/and or our moderators?

I don’t get how people can keep up with having all these apps, moo. It’s the way of the world now I suppose.

ETA:

I’m seeing now Gardenista’s clarification:

Not for ML, just in general. I'm not aware she had a FetLife acct.

Last edited:
If something happened and the person she met is responsible the Lyft driver is a huge help. You know how in many cases you'll see potential witnesses being interviewed? This guy has stayed away from the media, hopefully this means that he can identify her meet up person...jmo.
Oh okay yeah, I understand what you were saying, think the original delivery was confusing to me, sorry. I can’t say I agree or disagree. If this person hasn’t come forward as being that person then they obviously don’t want anyone to know who they are and maybe/probably/hopefully wouldn’t cause more attention by killing off the Lyft driver.

That's my thought too. If you were that person and had no intention of harming Kenzie, wouldn't you have reached out to LE?

Again, not if something unplanned and unintended happened AFTER and now you're freaking out and thinking maybe nobody will know because it was dark and maybe the Lyft driver didn't see you or your car. Or maybe you decided to abduct her after the fact and now you have her in your possession.

Oh no, not Fetlife....(flashbacks of poor Noelle Paquette’s case”, kindergarten teacher abducted and killed by a couple into bondage.)

I’m assuming of course you’ve sent all this to LE/and or our moderators?

I don’t get how people can keep up with having all these apps, moo. It’s the way of the world now I suppose.
I agree it amazes me how social media tech savvy some of these young folks are.

I posted this previously, so I'm not trying to sound like an annoying
broken record;
but I can't shake the feeling that something isn't being openly discussed.
(Not what we were warned several times by mods to no longer discuss) But something else that I can't put my finger on.

Everyone reports that MacKenzie is a serious student, dependable at work, in daily contact with friends and responsible or at the least, not reckless.

But no one local reported her missing; Her out-of-state father reported her missing late morning/early afternoon on Thursday.

There must be a reason that friends, roommates, sorority sisters, coworkers, bosses, and professors were not alarmed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday morning by her unexplained extended absence and phone silence.

So, "out of character" yet not entirely?

Friends reported to the media that there was no reason for MacKenzie to be in North Salt Lake City. Prior to looking at a map, I assumed that must mean N. SLC was a great distance away; but it's a mere 10-20 mins from the airport as well as her home. Friends also reported saying she was casually seeing people. Our very helpful VI has confirmed that MacKenzie was, and that MacKenzie
also doesn't
share information about who/where/when she was meeting men with friends.

So, "no reason to be in N. SLC," yet, despite the odd time/place, there knowingly was?

Its almost as if some information is... contradictory is too strong of a word. I don't know what the right word is here without seeming accusatory, which is not my intention....at all! :) Just trying to figure out an additional reason for the juxtaposition of a few things.

Fox News interview with Kennedy Stoner (sorority sister).

Paraphrased:

Confused as to why she’d be meeting someone that late, especially at a park.

Doesn’t know anyone Kenzie knows who lives there.

Kenzie doesn’t travel often, but usually goes back home when she does.

Usually a vibrant outgoing person.

Grandmother’s death was very traumatic. She had texted her over the weekend offering support.

Kenzie didn’t text back, possibly because she was getting a lot of text messages saying the same thing.

She was on social media while she was away in California.

Doesn’t know about another cell phone.

She casually dates, but cannot confirm she was on dating apps.

Dodging question about other social media accounts. This wasn’t “I don’t know,” it was “I don’t want to say.”

Clear “yes” though, IMO.

Maybe that he could be in danger from the perpetrator? If he gives too much info?
I don't think he would be, though. If whoever picked her up hurt her in some way, I would think he would be doing everything possible to remain discreet and cover up his actions. He's not going to take any risks. Imo

yes, it would be very stupid for the person to harass the Lyft driver; they would 100% be giving themselves up. I'm sure the last person, apart from LE, that perp wants anything to do with at all is the eyewitness who saw him and Kenzie.

That being said, i still think it's good that the identity of the driver isn't public information. Even though LE has said he's cleared, some people still won't give it up and amateur sleuths could harass him, convinced that LE has it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy