Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seems weird and is kinda in the timeframe of airport Lyft pickup and park drop off times. Just throwing it out there. I’m sure it’s totally unrelated.
IMO kind of shows her pattern - the LYFT ride isn't that unusual - she is awake during these times anyway? could be ? JMO

Huge. This is what they need to break this case wide open.

The answer has to be there.

SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City Police have obtained a warrant for Mackenzie Lueck's cellphone records, and are expected to gain warrants for her bank and social media accounts in the ongoing effort to locate her.

Lueck, a senior at the University of Utah, disappeared in the early morning hours of Monday, June 17 after taking a Lyft from the Salt Lake City International Airport and meeting with an unknown person at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake.

On Monday, police confirmed Lueck's Lyft driver went on to pick up other passengers and was not involved with her disappearance...

Police obtain warrant for Mackenzie Lueck’s cellphone; other warrants expected soon

Hi! I am new here. First post. Maybe this has been asked before, but wouldn't the airport have cameras throughout? Do they show what she was wearing/doing from the time she landed until the time she got the lyft? Was she on the phone, etc.? Everything seems so vague right now.

IMO kind of shows her pattern - the LYFT ride isn't that unusual - she is awake during these times anyway? could be ? JMO
She got back that late because of flying back from funeral. Have no idea if her that’s is her normal pattern of when she is awake. And last payment is June 16? Odd times imo, all around 2:00am4:30am.

I'm looking at the choice of meeting spot (Hatch Park). In my opinion, the person picking her up would be most likely either from SLC headed north or locally from NSL on the west side.

NSL is split into west side and east side, divided by Interstate 15. The east side is very affluent and the west side is more middle class and lower economic status.
1. If a local person from the east side of NSL wanted to select a park to meet someone, there would be much better east side choices (North Canyon and Tunnel Springs), especially in terms of seclusion and privacy. For a west side person, Hatch would be an obvious choice as there are not any parks on the west side other than at the elementary schools.
2. For a non-local going northward, Hatch would be the first park you come across because although there is not a freeway offramp there, the main surface street coming out of Salt Lake takes you right there.
3. For a non-local going southward, Hatch would not be a natural choice since there is not a freeway offramp and no major surface street leads there.

Welcome Corpus :)

If she was lured to the park by someone she met online, don’t LE have a responsibility to warn the public if there is a possible predator out there?

Hi! I am new here. First post. Maybe this has been asked before, but wouldn't the airport have cameras throughout? Do they show what she was wearing/doing from the time she landed until the time she got the lyft? Was she on the phone, etc.? Everything seems so vague right now.

SLC police will be doing a press conference with new info as well as video of Mackenzie at the airport.

PC airs at 2 PM Mountain time.

(Thanks for posting. As @MassGuy would say, I don’t have the attention span for this video but I’ll suffer through it I suppose.)
I am the same was as you and @MassGuy .

I realize they are doing their job and have to repeat details or opinions, but sometimes I feel like shouting "please, just get to the point of the topic!!!".

I prefer to read. I also absorb more details by reading than listening- especially if someone is long winded, I start to tune them out.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021