Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE

The next member who refers to prostitution or "Johns" is going on a long TO or will be banned. Since quite a few members cannot follow simple rules and have now created a huge mess for the moderators to clean up, effective immediately, there is to be no more sugar daddy/sugar baby/sugar lifestyle talk.

Unless and until LE tells us that the sugar lifestyle has anything to do with Kenzie's disappearance, it's off limits for discussion.
This is still in effect

But yet the driver said she appeared happy to see the driver, so he did see some interaction.

If I were a driver here is how this would go:

Drop off ML, she’s excited to be meeting someone, maybe even skip walks to their car with a big smile, I think to myself “wow she’s so happy to see that person.” Carry in my way.

DAYS later when interviewed this is what I recall. She was happy and excited to see the person who I never saw and whom’s car I didn’t really focus on. Eye witnesses are super flawed and unreliable. I still say it’s good that the driver stated they weren’t sure instead of trying to guess. I bet the picking up car driver didn’t get out of the vehicle.

IMO but again based on professional experience. Witnesses are very flawed, human recall SUCKS. I bet most of us can’t recall the person who we bought coffee from this morning, let alone a ride in the middle of the night that at the time was one of many normal seeming rides.

There’s a comment under one of her instagram pictures that this person says he “matched with her” on a dating app just last year. Can’t verify which app. But it does sound like she was using those apps frequently. Got to get a hold of her phone records and I personally feel like the close sorority friends may have more to say than they have so far. That interview was a little suspect but I also can’t imagine the pain that girl is going through.
You think her sorority sisters are hiding information?

I know they said driver cleared, but who else could it be? Why would anyone get dropped off in park in the middle of the night? If she was meeting someone then she could have been dropped off at her place and driven her car or they could have swung by her place to pick her up. Unless it’s a married guy who doesn’t want anyone to recognize him!? At that time of night, no cars out - so if any were then a residence/ business video camera will have picked them up and LE / FBI will get the person. There has to be an electronic trail to set up this meeting! If not, then driver involved!
The driver needs to be fully investigated. Who knows, the driver could’ve brought her to a drop off spot (park) where another car took her? *Just speculation* It’s weird, tho. The cameras at the park conveniently don’t work, her phone goes dead immediately...?

Do you have a source for the driver saying she was “happy” to see the person? LE have said, she was “not distressed” when she met up with the person.
I have read and heard this description as well but then again, on the CBS morning show today, the reporter announced she got in the car with a man and then showed his video clip where LE did not indicate it was a male. And then the rest of the morning team discussed her decision to go out that late. very judgmental IMO

MOD NOTE

Lay off Kenzie's friends now or warnings will be issued and you may find yourself on the outside of the thread looking in. Tricia is traveling and she is not in the mood to hear about anyone bashing Kenzie's friends. Unless you have been in their situation, I would think twice about judging their actions and statements. These are young people desperate to find their friend.

Also, a note about power posting. Some members are dominating the discussion in this thread and that violates our TOS. There is no need to respond to every post. Let others talk.

This post falls at random.

This mod note is ALSO still in effect. I think questioning whether her friends and sorority sisters are hiding something falls under this category. I wish with all my being that Kenzie had shared something with myself that I could share with LE that would bring her home. I wish with all my being that she did this with one of her other friends. Because I know friends of hers who care would not put some potential embarrassment in front of potentially saving a life. Please don't accuse these people who are desperate and hurting of doing something to prevent her from coming home.

I am wondering if she met up with a woman. <modsnip: wild speculation about sexual orientation> That would make her feel safer meeting at 3 am. However, from there it seems to have gone wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
The driver needs to be fully investigated. Who knows, the driver could’ve brought her to a drop off spot (park) where another car took her? *Just speculation* It’s weird, tho. The cameras at the park conveniently don’t work, her phone goes dead immediately...?
No....She asked to be dropped off at the park....

SLC Police Dept.‏Verified account @slcpd
Pictures of Mackenzie Lueck at the Salt Lake City International airport on June 17, 2019. #missingperson #mackenzielueck

D97rAHLU0AANYdO.jpg

D97rAHJUcAEuAKr.jpg

D97rAHKUEAADRq6.jpg

D97rAHNU0AY6Nbj.jpg

12:59 PM - 25 Jun 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

Rick Aaron on Twitter
Timeline of last known whereabouts of missing U of U student Mackenzie Lueck on 6/17:
2:09 am gets off plane, gets baggage
2:42 am gets in Lyft 3 am exits Lyft at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake & gets in a car with an unidentified person @abc4utah

D97vPzrUwAAlVA2.jpg

2:18 PM - 25 Jun 2019

What are your thoughts on this picture? It almost appears she’s talking to someone, maybe someone out of view or on earpiece? That hand in chest/heart with a slight smile would be something I do when happy and surprised? Thoughts?

Was said person picking up Kenzie:

Androgynous
In disguise
Dark and Lfyt person couldn't see or didn't pay attention

What a bummer....MOO

Wow! I missed the very beginning of the PC. Did he use those words?

How can he describe her as happy to see this person but yet not see well enough for the vehicle or if they are a man or a woman? I'm thinking they know more and there is a reason they aren't announcing it. I hope this isn't like MT and how they gave us hope for weeks she would be found only to discover he killed her that night she was running... that was rough on all of us. JMO
Exactly my thought! Supposedly the Lyft driver said KM was happy to see whoever picked her up...that would imply that the driver say the interaction between the two. You’d think Lyft driver would have a clue..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?