Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I wonder where he went in NY. It’s not like you just accidentally cross over the state border. And the terms of the bond have been violated as he is not allowed to leave the state of CT.

Is he going all Tell Tale Heart like @CarefullyTaught suggested? Worried about some evidence? Trying to go see his kids?? Trying to see what he can get away with? Or just doesn’t believe court orders should be followed? (There is a precedent for this with him) I would like to know where he was headed/was.

He’s either allowed to cross into NY or he’s not. Which is it?

And he either did or did not actually cross into NY. Which is it?

If he is not allowed to and did, he should be taken into custody today. You would think LE would love any reason to put him back inside. I have a feeling we won’t see squat happening though.

NBC Connecticut has reached out to an attorney representing Fotis for comment. One of Fotis’ attorneys, Norm Pattis, has stressed that his client is presumed innocent.
Fotis Dulos Crossed State Line Into New York: Sources
That doesn't sound so Pattis-esq to me.
Well, I hope it was over to Pound Ridge to see if her body was still hidden and someone followed him and not down into Manhattan to try to see the kids.

The judge said FD is not allowed to leave Connecticut unless he gets court permission. The permission part is what we don't know.
Seems easy enough for his lawyer, the court and LE to figure this out within a few minutes and a phone call. Sounds like someone is just stirring up drama to me. The whole sources said thing. And of course the sources are not named.

A hearing will be held at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in Stamford family court at the request of Michael Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney and court-appointed guardian at litem for the five Dulos children.

In a motion filed Monday, Meehan has accused attorney Norm Pattis of violating a court order that sealed a recent custody and psychological evaluation that was done on Fotis and Jennifer Dulos and their five children.

The motion states Pattis, who is representing Fotis Dulos in his criminal and divorce cases, violated the order with statements he’s made to the media.

“As the court is well aware, this is a matter that has received significant public notoriety,” Meehan stated in the motion. “Based upon information and belief, there are quoted statements by Attorney Pattis about the report, which have been disseminated or published in written and electronic form via the media, which if true, are in direct violation of this court’s May 9, 2019 order.”
Jennifer Dulos case: Search ends at trash plant, Pattis accused of violating court order

The whole thing is pathetic. FD was seen dumping trash bags with his wife's blood on it and his dna was on her kitchen faucet after her blood was found in her garage. NP is spinning garbage -- he claims his client has a "compelling" explanation for the trash bag dump but won't tell us what that explanation is. So far, I don't see an actual defense -- no known alibi and no known explanation for the bloody trash bag dump.
It’s becoming a circus and FD and NP are the clowns! MOO

Motion of contempt filed against FDAnd NP by JDsAttorney and sanctions
00 06/25/2019 P MOTION FOR CONTEMPT
newred.gif

And Sanctions Against Defendant & Prior/Present Counsel, PL

The attorney said Jennifer had “severe psychiatric problems,” was on anti-depressants, and “a custody study was prepared to give [Fotis] unsupervised access to the children.”

Additionally, he said Fotis received a $14,000 bill in April for unknown blood work Jennifer had done.

“From our perspective this is a perfect storm: a mysterious illness we don’t know about, a history of substance abuse, and a history of having disappeared,” said Pattis.

SVYT: I ask, when did these maladies start/ occur? When did this “history” start? In 2016 when FD took up with MT? Then Jennifer’s dad passes. Then divorce proceedings. An acrimonious divorce and child custody proceedings are among the most stressful on the planet. Then trying to adjust her children, stay safe...my sister didn’t brush her hair a full year during a bad divorce. Just reading all she went through...who isn’t feeling psychiatric? Have we really not come that far in life that we are still pointing to women as mental as if for no good gd reason?

It was posted recently that the Pound Ridge house was sold,wasn't it? I always thought this would be a much better place for the children instead of being cooped up in NYC. This could get very interesting. Seriously hoping he violated parole.MOO.

Motion of contempt filed against FDAnd NP by JDsAttorney and sanctions
00 06/25/2019 P MOTION FOR CONTEMPT
newred.gif

And Sanctions Against Defendant & Prior/Present Counsel, PL
Good! Apparently, it appears, that FD has been feeding NP info from the sealed custody and psych evaluations which NP is spreading in the media/MSM.

Source close to Fotos Dulos says he was using Waze to get around traffic on way to working on New Canaan home. Source says it took him very briefly over the state line before bringing him back into New Canaan. Source says probation checked out the story and saw it matched up.

George Colli on Twitter
Well so much for that.

The attorney said Jennifer had “severe psychiatric problems,” was on anti-depressants, and “a custody study was prepared to give [Fotis] unsupervised access to the children.”

Additionally, he said Fotis received a $14,000 bill in April for unknown blood work Jennifer had done.

“From our perspective this is a perfect storm: a mysterious illness we don’t know about, a history of substance abuse, and a history of having disappeared,” said Pattis.

SVYT: I ask, when did these maladies start/ occur? When did this “history” start? In 2016 when FD took up with MT? Then Jennifer’s dad passes. Then divorce proceedings. An acrimonious divorce and child custody proceedings are among the most stressful on the planet. Then trying to adjust her children, stay safe...my sister didn’t brush her hair a full year during a bad divorce. Just reading all she went through...who isn’t feeling psychiatric? Have we really not come that far in life that we are still pointing to women as mental as if for no good gd reason?
In part of the divorce proceedings JD stated that her life had become more difficult after the death of her father IIRC.

Source close to Fotos Dulos says he was using Waze to get around traffic on way to working on New Canaan home. Source says it took him very briefly over the state line before bringing him back into New Canaan. Source says probation checked out the story and saw it matched up.

George Colli on Twitter

How disappointing. I want him back in jail SOOOO bad.

George Colli on Twitter
Oh, so he DID violate the court order? Traffic is not an excuse.

George Colli on Twitter
Wonder why he didn't swing east to go south to NC and stay in Connecticut instead of swinging west to come back east and risk going into NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member