Found Deceased UT - Elizabeth Shelley, 5, Logan, 25 May 2019, *Uncle Arrested* #5

Seriously? What plea negotiations? Vanilla pudding pops once a week?

Oh, right, he wants 20 years, and with "good" behavior out in 7 years. Never. There is zero rehabilitation potential here. And I believe a high risk to any young child in his immediate vicinity.

There isn't enough mental health treatment or medication to fix AW. Lock him up, throw away the keys.

Hearing set for uncle charged in death of 5-year-old Lizzy Shelley

LOGAN — A preliminary hearing has been set for the man accused of murdering and sexually abusing his 5-year-old niece, Elizabeth “Lizzy” Shelley.

Alexander William Whipple, 21, appeared in a pink jumpsuit in Logan's 1st District Court Monday, where the hearing was scheduled for Aug. 13.

[...]

He has not yet entered pleas to the charges.

[...]

Norman Black, who identified himself as Lizzy's grandfather, said outside the courtroom that the family has appreciated how much support they've received from others in Cache County and how diligent prosecutors have been.

ETA: Norman Black is Detrich's dad.

Uncle charged with 5-year-old niece's murder appears in Logan court

After Monday's hearing, Cache County Attorney James Swink said the prosecution's case has 'grown stronger by the week.'

“We’re hopeful because of the strong evidence that we will be able to resolve this short of a trial," Swink said.

If a plea agreement is not reached before the August hearing, prosecutors will present the evidence against Whipple to a judge in a sort of 'mini-trial.'

Prosecutors indicated Monday that they are speaking with Whipple's defense team about a possible plea deal.

Seriously? What plea negotiations? Vanilla pudding pops once a week?

Oh, right, he wants 20 years, and with "good" behavior out in 7 years. Never. There is zero rehabilitation potential here. And I believe a high risk to any young child in his immediate vicinity.

There isn't enough mental health treatment or medication to fix AW. Lock him up, throw away the keys.

I wonder if Lizzys family have agreed to a plea deal that eventually offers a chance(chance,no guarantee)of parole?,maybe they dont want the pain of a trial or to give him a platform at all,just for him to be gone and forgotten about do they can move on?
Jessica has shown herself to be a remarkably strong young woman so it would not suprise me if she had put a great deal of thought into a decision like this,for her and her families peace of mind.

It was pink per the pictures. Perfect. He tortured and KILLED a little girl. If he can do what he did to a niece, an innocent little girl, he would have no problem doing anything whatsoever to anyone, stranger or otherwise, at any time for any reason.

The public as well has a right to never have to worry about someone like this being ever out on the streets, EVER in his "lifetime" (the lifetime he still gets to have where this child lost hers due to HIM and his beyond sadistic actions).

He needs to plead like the guilty sadistic evil x 1,000,000 that he is.

I had better stop myself there.

Jmo.

Preliminary hearing scheduled for Alex Whipple

Some folks don't look like a predator, but him in this Photograph, he looks like a predator.

Frazee gets to wear pink handcuffs, he gets to wear entire pink outfit. Pink is the New Black, or as WAT would call the color, salmon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190625-082030_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190625-082030_Chrome.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 151

In addition to all the charm he exudes in his death glare, scowl, and posture, that beard makes him look demonic. It's like he's auditioning to play the role of Satan. But in the pics in this article, he also has a bit of a deer-in-the-headlights look. Good.

I don't understand why he's always so hunched over. Maybe he has a medical condition of some sort?

Not that I care.

In addition to all the charm he exudes in his death glare, scowl, and posture, that beard makes him look demonic. It's like he's auditioning to play the role of Satan. But in the pics in this article, he also has a bit of a deer-in-the-headlights look. Good.

I don't understand why he's always so hunched over. Maybe he has a medical condition of some sort?

Not that I care.

I think he is trying to make himself look vulnerable......newsflash Alex nobody cares!!!!!!

Not that I care.

I think he has kyphosis, or curvature of the spine. Almost every photo shows him with his head abnormally hunched forward. But like you said, who cares? He just looks "scowly" and with a mean glare all the time, as if he's blaming others for his situation. Hoping for LWOP!

I think he has kyphosis, or curvature of the spine. Almost every photo shows him with his head abnormally hunched forward. But like you said, who cares? He just looks "scowly" and with a mean glare all the time, as if he's blaming others for his situation. Hoping for LWOP!
Or just bad posture, it's not that serious.

Just thought he posture was an interesting note. When I went through SM he looked like an average young man and didn't have such a creepy demeanor. He looked like he took care of himself.
What I want to know most is when did he turn from an innocent to demonic person. Was he always exhibiting psychopathic behavior, or did events in his life trigger the person he is today? I know that it doesn't matter now, but I have just a tiny bit of hope that maybe studying him and other killers could help make the general public aware of warning signs.
However, I don't want to hear this from AW, because I know he'll turn it into a pity party. That seems to be his goal with taking this to trial.

Just thought he posture was an interesting note. When I went through SM he looked like an average young man and didn't have such a creepy demeanor. He looked like he took care of himself.
What I want to know most is when did he turn from an innocent to demonic person. Was he always exhibiting psychopathic behavior, or did events in his life trigger the person he is today? I know that it doesn't matter now, but I have just a tiny bit of hope that maybe studying him and other killers could help make the general public aware of warning signs.
However, I don't want to hear this from AW, because I know he'll turn it into a pity party. That seems to be his goal with taking this to trial.

The posture is not significant to the crime at all, it may simply be AW's presentation when he's feeling defensive/hostile/whatever. I just find it another odd feature about a very disturbing-presenting person, in part because he did look and present far differently – healthier-looking, happier, and less hinky-meter-tripping – in pre-crime photos on SM.

I agree about the potential of learning something from his psyche, but any inquiry that doesn't simply indulge his ego would require a qualified and disciplined criminologist or psychiatrist, IMO. The grandfather who raised AW during part of his youth did indicate in a MSM interview that AW had some longstanding issues that the grandfather thought indicated mental health problems, but grandfather didn't indicate what the disturbing behaviors were, and used a layman's terminology and analysis of cause. (Being abandoned by mom, time in foster care, etc. – paraphrasing.) Grandfather said he had suggested/offered to help AW get some counseling etc, but AW resisted the idea.

I suspect AW's acting out didn't become problematic enough for family members or a guardian to be concerned about legal or safety issues until after AW was an adult and not living under the same roof. This is a problem many families with seriously disturbed/PD/possibly sociopathic members face, and if they aren't professionals in the field it's incredibly difficult to face up to what's going on objectively. (Even if there are professionals in the family unit, it's extremely easy to be blind to or make excuses for loved one's 'eccentricities'.)

MOO

Torrey Green walked into a 1st District courtroom for an initial appearance Tuesday in handcuffs and a bright pink jumpsuit signifying his stay in maximum security since he was incarcerated in the Cache County Jail on rape charges.
Former Aggie football player makes first court appearance on rape charges

Guess the pink jumpsuit signifies a max security prisoner.

I take the posture as a primitive (read: animal, instinctual) defensive posture. Reducing access to heart, lungs, and abdominal organs. Our version of a armadillo/porcupine/ sow bug presenting its back and/or curling in upon itself when threatened.

And he should feel threatened. Many members of his own species would gladly charge at him but for the inhibiting action of our frontal lobes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back