Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the ankle bracelet know when the car crosses over a state line, when the person wearing it doesn't know and Waze doesn't know?
The GPS pings coordinates longitude and latitude for real accurate locations so they probably have the CT coordinates set in parameters on the monitoring system. When he went outside of it it sent a warning.
I bought GPS tracking devices on my cars before so this is how I know.

In my dream life, I envision FD’s ankle bling like a retail store antitheft alarm system.

I hope that when the bling exceeds its perimeter, that it discoflashes multicolor lights and broadcasts “Never Gonna Give You Up,” while also aggressively vibrating or at least mildly shocking, such as a dog collar and invisible fencing.

Can we make this happen, Connecticut, for DV defendants out on bond?

I can only guess how much this would bring happiness to the defendant and benefit public safety and court order compliance.

Either that or the theme from COPS. Judge’s choice.

its quite possible that this route might have been used on 5/24, in either direction from Farmington to NC, or in reverse later in the day. There are numerous options to get to 84 from NC, including going thru Pound Ridge on Rt 124, or going from 69 Welles Lane NC to 61 Sturbridge Hill Rd NC and then onto Rte 123 up thru Ridgefield and getting onto to 84 and heading back to Farmington. If FD wanted to avoid traffic and the highways ( Merritt to 8 to 84) there are a myriad of options.....there are traffic cameras in the junction of RT 8 and I95.....I'm sure they are checking..but if you were aware of that, there are a lot of "backroad" options to get you to 84.

The GPS pings coordinates longitude and latitude for real accurate locations so they probably have the CT coordinates set in parameters on the monitoring system. When he went outside of it it sent a warning.
My only experience is on tv I wonder if I should get gps devices for some vehicles in my household ?

Could FD been testing his Anklet for accuracy?

My only experience is on tv I wonder if I should get gps devices for some vehicles in my household ?
The downside is that each device is similar to a separate phone with it's own network and you have to pay a monthly plan. It's pretty cool though it even tells you how many mph you're going at.
You can set warning speeds alerts or if the car is being used past a curfew hours ( if you have teen drivers).

Google Maps
Look at the routes between Farmington and New Canaan. Why would he go into New York accidentally.

We have all heard that old saying, give someone an inch, and they will take a mile. Perhaps FD was just testing the waters, sticking his foot into the pool before jumping into the deep end. Maybe he is trying to find where the line in the sand is. He very well may have "accidentally" slipped into NY momentarily, but if I had a court order to not leave a state, and my freedom was dependent on it, you can darn well believe I would not get close enough to a state line to "accidentally" slip inside. JMO

We have all heard that old saying, give someone an inch, and they will take a mile. Perhaps FD was just testing the waters, sticking his foot into the pool before jumping into the deep end. Maybe he is trying to find where the line in the sand is. He very well may have "accidentally" slipped into NY momentarily, but if I had a court order to not leave a state, and my freedom was dependent on it, you can darn well believe I would not get close enough to a state line to "accidentally" slip inside. JMO
ITA I guess his next excuse will be that the traffic was so heavy he couldn't get into the right hand lane to get off the highway and ended up in Manhattan in front of his MIL's apartment house.

Yay! I made it through the thread change portal.

Was just saying in the last thread that we now know that FD uses Waze to get around (based on the minor Crossing into NY snafu earlier). LE probably already knows this and it may not be significant at all to his whereabouts 23-25th of May but if they didn’t already know and if it winds up being important...good!
Also wonder if his knowledge of 'back roads' from Hartford to NC perhaps expanded as he was doing recon on the cameras along the route? Keep thinking how he could have ended up in NY and the main route would be taking RT 84 down from Hartford, getting off in Danbury, following RT 7 South to Ridgefield, go to downtown Ridgefield, go to Rt 123/Smith Ridge Road, follow Rt 123 to NC. This route would take you through Vista NY and Lewisboro I believe. But this is also not a situation of just being in NY for a couple of min as you are in NY for a good 15 min or so until you hit NC. He had to have known this as he no doubt took this route previously. Calling total BS on blaming Waze. FD just didn't want to head down RT 7 South which most likely had bad traffic into Norwalk in order to get to NC.

Initially when I read about the 'foray' into NY I thought he was making a dash for the NetJets terminal at Westchester Airport and we would have an OJ car chase moment except in the air followed live on Twitter/FB/CNN. Oh well....

Last edited:
I use Waze everyday, even on trips that I take that I know the way. Traffic in this area is so congested and unpredictable that it's not uncommon for people to use Waze to plan routes around traffic. Some may also use it to see where police are...
Agree. Traffic situation locally with all the construction is crazy awful and Waze is a real time app supported by people on the road when you are. It works well in the NYC region IMO.

Justin Schecker on Twitter
Attorneys for Jennifer asked for the removal of the GAL (court appointed guardian for the Dulos children) for releasing the incomplete evaluation to the former attorney for Fotis Dulos (esq. Michael Rose)

Claims for Relief: Hold defendant/counsel in contempt/be sanctioned for disclosing contents “custody evaluation” -Asks the court 2 consider a criminal contempt for violating the orders designed to protect the judicial process/rights of the plaintiff and protect the minor children

Justin Schecker on Twitter
Attorneys for Jennifer asked for the removal of the GAL (court appointed guardian for the Dulos children) for releasing the incomplete evaluation to the former attorney for Fotis Dulos (esq. Michael Rose)

Claims for Relief: Hold defendant/counsel in contempt/be sanctioned for disclosing contents “custody evaluation” -Asks the court 2 consider a criminal contempt for violating the orders designed to protect the judicial process/rights of the plaintiff and protect the minor children
Things are heating up and if her mom is behind this you can be sure the brains and case law research are top notch IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla