Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoah, I thought it might not be copacetic for one attorney to get in the mix with defending the same person on both criminal and custody cases, and to use material from one case to try to gain leverage on the other case. Yayyyyyyyy (BBM)
Claims for Relief pt 2: - Defendant and counsel be barred from divulging info from the custody evaluation to media outlets -Counsel notify all media contacted about the custody evaluation that it was not authorized by the court and has no “evidential value”
Claims for Relief pt 3: -Disqualify Norm Pattis, Rich Rochlin, Michael Rose and any lawyers from their firms for representing Fotis in the custody or criminal cases #NBCCT

1Email response from Norm Pattis says "without commenting on the allegations in the counsel's motion, we contend we acted appropriately in the defense of our client." There is a status conference for the child custody case Wed morning at Stamford court. #NBCCT

It amazes me after living in a small New England state, then relocating to FL, how small the states are in the North East...
It takes nothing to drive from MA into RI if you are not familiar with the streets, you would never know... Especially when the GPS on cars keep redirecting your route when driving... unless you personally know the roads a brief unintentional mistake is bound to happen... It is not like he was making a run for it !
JMO, but we truly don't know what he may have been doing. All we can do is guess.

....I am ready for people to be arrested or rearrested NOW! Bring it on!

I'm with you but it doesn't appear that the legal professionals in this case have an abundance of integrity either and this is quite a huge issue in my mind given the importance of the custody issue.

What penalities could be possible for any of these involved 'professionals' and could this really mean that the brief but brilliant career of Pattis on this case could be OVER?

Perhaps this is what Pattis was angling to have done by manipulating the GAL/FD Former atty. all so he would be 'booted' off a case that he really has no chance of winning and where he has no shot at ever getting paid!? Curious situation to say the least.

JMO, but we truly don't know what he may have been doing. All we can do is guess.
This situation is not as simple as taking a quick turn and ending up in the wrong state IMO. There are huge WELCOME TO NY signs along the route so logic would say that if your release terms are NOT TO LEAVE CT WITHOUT APPROVAL that you would adjust accordingly.

Not really. Because the divorce case would've simply died on its own (because the court loses jurisdiction) and orders rendered moot if Jennifer was determined to be dead. He would've have automatically gotten custody and all the community assets (unless her estate took up the issue of assets and debts in private court). Which is probably why he killed his wife.

Except that her mother intervened and is now going to be a party to the case. So now the case continues and grandma is asserting custodial rights, even if Jennifer's body is found.

He's been in a rush to get control of the kids because he's a controlling narcissist.
Thank you

FD should know the areas quite well that he is traveling in, shouldn't he? How long has he been living in the area and does he not have several different real estate properties/houses etc. in different areas? So, IMO, he should be familiar with the roads he travels on. JMO

It amazes me after living in a small New England state, then relocating to FL, how small the states are in the North East...
It takes nothing to drive from MA into RI if you are not familiar with the streets, you would never know... Especially when the GPS on cars keep redirecting your route when driving... unless you personally know the roads a brief unintentional mistake is bound to happen... It is not like he was making a run for it !
He knows that area. It’s not like he just made a boo boo. It appears that he drives down there every other day and his property is down there. I don’t believe it was unintentional.

FD should know the areas quite well that he is traveling in, shouldn't he? How long has he been living in the area and does he not have several different real estate properties/houses etc. in different areas? So, IMO, he should be familiar with the roads he travels on. JMO
IMO you are correct, YES he should know as he has been driving to NC for more than a few years. Traffic is such an issue that people are always looking to the back roads to escape it. If FD were on main roads such as 123 or even 124 then there would be no doubt that CT/NY border had been crossed. Where things are a little bit harder to understand is on some of the smaller back roads and even unpaved roads that cross the border. But don't see why he would have been on the smaller back roads if his goal was getting from A to B quickly as they are narrow, 1 way in parts and some are even unpaved and quite dangerous even when you know the roads well.

This situation is not as simple as taking a quick turn and ending up in the wrong state IMO. There are huge WELCOME TO NY signs along the route so logic would say that if your release terms are NOT TO LEAVE CT WITHOUT APPROVAL that you would adjust accordingly.

Let's see. FD disobeyed the Courts wishes several times already. He kills his wife. Why would a person like FD listen to NP, or listen to rules set forth regarding leaving the state, contacting his children, or contactin MT. He simply disregards. Nobody puts FD in a corner.

Attorneys for Jennifer asked for the removal of the GAL (court appointed guardian for the Dulos children) for releasing the incomplete evaluation to the former attorney for Fotis Dulos (esq. Michael Rose) #NBCC

The filing says Fotis Dulos’ emergency motion for custody of his children after Jennifer disappeared was based on the “purported” custody evaluation, adding “the purported custody evaluation had no evidentiary value and was not properly entered as in evidence.”

Can you p,ease explain what this article says? Thank you
@gitana1 I too am curious regarding what this means as well. Is this common also to ask for removal of a GAL? TIA! You are awesome!

Wonder if he accidentally on purpose went into NY to check on a dump site.

FD might be expected to be smarter than that but we've seen countless other criminals lead LE right to a grave.

It's also important to remember that perps tend to leave bodies in places that are familiar to them and that a large percentage are placed a fairly short distance from where they were last seen.

I'm pretty convinced MT has shared with LE where Jennifer's body is and where items like the murder weapon were placed. That would explain the repeated searches in several places.

My understanding was it was a motion to intervene in family court.
Thanks. Does this mean that Probate Court is out of the picture now and that Family Court will rule on custody or does the GF motion in Probate Court still stand? I'm not seeing how GF would have standing in Family Court matters relating to Divorce action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam