Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

Please welcome our verified professional Poppydarling.

You will see under Poppydarling she is a verified Criminologist and certified in the study of Victimization

I have asked poppydarling to explain the difference bweet a sugerbabies/daddies and sex workers. Big difference.

Remember. You can ask questions but you can't be rude or argue. If you don't agree with what poppydarling is saying then scroll by.

Because Poppy is now verified she is not required to provide a link when making statements of fact in her field.

What we will not allow is your personalized opinion on sugar babies daddys that in anyway degrades the people who choose to do this in their real life.

Remember if your post starts with "I" , "My"
Or your post contains a statement degrading the "sugars" and then goes on to tell us how your kids would NEVER do anything like this then that's wonderful but it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DISCUSSION.
Please keep your personal judgement out of the discussion.
Thank you.
Tricia

I agree with this also. What the other person felt/thought is what we don't know. I am wondering if some type of accident (allergic reaction, OD, slip and fall, even bdsm gone wrong) occurred and the person who picked ML up panicked and is still panicking.
Respectfully, I do not sense that this was an accident.
Someone meeting her at 3am in a deserted park, does not say accident to me.
It says foul play.

I think these items are important:

The person she was meeting could have picked her up at the airport considering they had a vehicle and it wasn’t that far from the park. There’s a reason they didn’t pick her up, and the most obvious and logical reason is that they didn’t want their vehicle on security video.

The park didn’t have working cameras. This person appears to have been avoiding being seen on camera, but they met at the park with cameras...meaning they probably knew the cameras were fake or didn’t work.

I feel like figuring out who knew that info about the park’s cameras could be an important lead.

completely agreed, my thoughts exactly on all points. also, an airport is well lit and would have multiple potential eyewitnesses, even at 2/3 am. A park is not as well lit and you're only relying on one eyewitness - the lyft driver. I feel so uneasy just typing that out :( really hope her family and friends get answers soon.

So it was mentioned her family is staying in Ca for the time being. I don't get this at all. I just don't.
there may be very logical reasons for this. her dad or mom's mom just passed and now there's an empty household with belonging and other logistics to be dealt with while her other parent maintains their own household. JMO

I am not sure it would matter if they were working or not. There isn't any light in the parking lot as far as I can tell. No parking lot lights, no street lights.
Yeah, I can’t imagine these are high quality to begin with.

You’d be left with a dark, grainy, worthless image.

I think these items are important:

The person she was meeting could have picked her up at the airport considering they had a vehicle and it wasn’t that far from the park. There’s a reason they didn’t pick her up, and the most obvious and logical reason is that they didn’t want their vehicle on security video.

The park didn’t have working cameras. This person appears to have been avoiding being seen on camera, but they met at the park with cameras...meaning they probably knew the cameras were fake or didn’t work.

I feel like figuring out who knew that info about the park’s cameras could be an important lead.

I would think only a mayor or city council would know about park cameras

First time posting on this case: What baffles me is how lucky the person who picked her up is. I mean he/she was ok with the Lyft driver seeing them. Chose a park with surveillance cameras ( unless he/she somehow knew they weren’t working ) that was close to a police station. I mean.....they took the risk of being questioned by a cop had a cop drove by and saw a random car at 3am at the park. I dunno. This makes me wonder if the intentional meet up was innocent enough and somehow escalated to something more nefarious. JMO.

I’m not convinced that anyone could know that those cameras weren’t working. I think this person got lucky.

Looking at that area, that park isn’t all that unreasonable a meeting spot.

It’s got an accessible parking lot, and it would be relatively easy to find.

Agree. There are many dummy cameras around. There are also cameras that once worked, stopped and were never serviced. I think this one happens often unfortunately.

Wonder if whoever met her at the park is very worried now- all communications will be viewed by LE shortly. Everything in darkness comes out in the light. I just wish whoever was with her had the decency to just come forward now- for ML's family friends. Having someone missing is hell the not knowing is brutal and the wait for answers near unbearable.

Respectfully, I do not sense that this was an accident.
Someone meeting her at 3am in a deserted park, does not say accident to me.
It says foul play.

Could be. But I remember being head over heels "in love" in my early 20s and making choices that may not have seemed rational to others, but to me, it was no big deal.

been a lurker on this site, but been reading on this case...
about the burner phone, i kind of doubt she would have one but she probably did use a google voice account or some kind of texting app as did the person she was meeting if it was someone on one of the sites.. they probably wouldn't have really communicated on the site either as most people want to switch to texting right away to get around some of the site rules and be more direct in what they have to say..

I’m not convinced that anyone could know that those cameras weren’t working. I think this person got lucky.

Looking at that area, that park isn’t all that unreasonable a meeting spot.

It’s got an accessible parking lot, and it would be relatively easy to find.

Parks department would know, and if the police didn't even bother requesting footage from the park, they knew.

upload_2019-6-25_20-0-11.png

Last edited:
First time posting on this case: What baffles me is how lucky the person who picked her up is. I mean he/she was ok with the Lyft driver seeing them. Chose a park with surveillance cameras ( unless he/she somehow knew they weren’t working ) that was close to a police station. I mean.....they took the risk of being questioned by a cop had a cop drove by and saw a random car at 3am at the park. I dunno. This makes me wonder if the intentional meet up was innocent enough and somehow escalated to something more nefarious. JMO.
There’s nothing that excludes that possibility.

This very well may have been a situation that got out of control, as opposed to some premeditated crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998