Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! The “black like my heart/soul” is definitely a common generational joke, i’d say. I’m 10 years older than Kenzie but it’s a sardonic self-deprecating phrase that I’ve seen and heard a lot (and to be honest I’m pretty sure I’ve said it as well). It’s just one of those phrases/memes/slang/what have you, that caught on with millennials. We’re a generation that seems to enjoy self-deprecating haha.

BBM
I'm quite a bit older than Kenzie, and I use that phrase or similar one, a lot.

Just thinking of a possibility- maybe the park was always their meeting spot. If she was meeting up with someone known to her.

This has crossed my mind several times. “Meet me at our spot” is not an illogical thought, especially reeling from a loss. The thought of meeting a friend, ex or love interest after a tough time is appealing, especially after sadness and loss, regardless of time of day. However, if this was ML and ?’s “spot”, I think someone would know. Maybe not point blank but I think somehow “Hatch Park” would come up in a regular convo (having been there, being familiar with the area etc) therefore at least one of her friends would recall her having mentioned it bs being completely confused as to why ML was even in that part of town and remarking that they knew no one. JMO

Off to bed. But I will put this out there ....Take it as you will.
I have a strange feeling when examining those airport photos.
Is LE positive that the woman in those CCTV photos, is Mackenzie?
Take another look if you have a chance.... and ~~see what you think...

note: The face looks too wide; eyes farther apart, than all other photos I've seen of her.
peace all~~~

In regards to people being confused as to why sugar daddies would pay young women without the expectation of sex, I think that's the point. I don't understand it either, and I doubt the girls that do it do either... If you're a rich man, lonely or unhappy in your public relationship, and you can get any kind of satisfaction (not just sext, can just be someone to text, or make happy by buying them things) through using your money, I can see why that's a common option for these men. It's not always about sex, but it can just be about someone relying on you/expecting money from you.
agree. this is also why strip clubs exist. JMO

I’m so confused with this thread/forum lol. Usually, on other forums, it is frowned upon for so many users to ask the same questions over and over. You should probably read all the threads before asking questions that have been answered SO many times? It’s why these threads are getting filled up so fast. Also, it’s difficult for those who HAVE read all the threads and caught up to scroll through so many of the same questions/answers/comments. Her IG’s have been talked about so much here I’m not sure the confusion.

There are surveillance cameras all over SLC. Why hasn't LE released the make of the car that was waiting for Mackenzie? I fear it might have been from a limo sedan service adding another layer of complexity in finding Mackenzie.

Past 48 hrs, constantly scrolling to end tab for update. So want to find announcement with explanation of some innocent event that clears up actions on June 17th, possible auto accident left them in coma, or recruited for space x mission.
possibly.. I remember watching disappeared and a lady that was missing wrecked her car and was trapped for 8 days.. she survived so it’s possible.

Since we now have an expert on the sugar lifestyle, and are able to discuss it, and LE are asking for info on her other SM accounts, I don't see why we aren't able to share the name of the profile everyone is talking about.

Her private instagram account is novababy96

There are surveillance cameras all over SLC. Why hasn't LE released the make of the car that was waiting for Mackenzie? I fear it might have been from a limo sedan service adding another layer of complexity in finding Mackenzie.
They don’t know/can’t verify/aren’t releasing the make model color of the car.

I may be grasping but...
Regarding burner phones...
There could also be one of these men, someone she sees regularly, who bought her a burner phone to use exclusively for their communications with each other.

LE has specifically asked about another phone twice now and that is unusual to me.

I agree, years ago it was old school but I remember a certain Long Island case where she carried a pager so her married man could reach her... She was also a minor if I remember correctly. I am being polite to not name them but those older than from college age to 29 or so will probably know which case I am talking about. Not sure if she was considered a Sugarbaby but it seems to fit and he was a butt of a Sugardaddy.

Jmo.

In regards to people being confused as to why sugar daddies would pay young women without the expectation of sex, I think that's the point. I don't understand it either, and I doubt the girls that do it do either... If you're a rich man, lonely or unhappy in your public relationship, and you can get any kind of satisfaction (not just sext, can just be someone to text, or make happy by buying them things) through using your money, I can see why that's a common option for these men. It's not always about sex, but it can just be about someone relying on you/expecting money from you.

Pretty rare that the girls are not having sex. Some will play along to collect an allowance and then ghost the guy. They are referred to as "rinsers" by the sugar community, and are generally frowned upon. It's similar to the old guys on there pretending to be rich who think the girls want to be with them for their charming personalities. Those guys are referred to as "salt daddies" -- also frowned upon.

IMO because they know what it is. They don't need to tell us because they don't need our help on it. They don't want to release more than they have to to the public at this time, as it's an active investigation.

See, here it is again. Info that apparently can't be shared here, yet those who can access it seem to be allowed to discuss it here.
JMO

I’d suggest that if someone says something mysterious, just pm them, asking politely if they can tell you whatever.

It’s a violation of ToS to ask for pms in the open thread, or to say that you’ll send pms, but it’s NOT a violation of ToS to send pms. Hope that made sense.

Off to bed. But I will put this out there ....Take it as you will.
I have a strange feeling when examining those airport photos.
Is LE positive that the woman in those CCTV photos, is Mackenzie?
Take another look if you have a chance.... and ~~see what you think...
They must be positive that it's her. Even though the image seems distorted I'm sure they can verify it with facial recognition if they had any doubts. Imo

The percentage of married sugar daddies is anywhere from 33-47%.
Sugar Daddy Capitals Revealed By New Survey | HuffPost
Wealthy married men usually don't want to be seen with a sugar baby on their arms. Divorce is expensive. The women must be attractive to be a sugar baby because they are used for sex.
Or because it fits into the false narrative they tell themselves - that they are attractive and attract young, attractive women. Delusional, sure, since it has little to do with attraction, but no doubt some of these men delude themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288