Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
My line of thought about withholding information about the fosters actually phoning fgm on Thursday night was that if William was deliberately targetted it is possible that one of their mobiles had been hacked so perps could listen to calls and pickup GPS locations and the perps knew they had left Sydney a day early.

To me this makes sense because if William was to be a target in Sydney it would be more difficult for perps with cctv exposure and possibly more witnesses.

The fact William was taken early morning in Kendall perps knew he was there. William went missing when MFC wasn't at 48 Benaroon as well indicating perps knew that as well.

Or what if the perp is from Kendall? Did they see MFC leaving/driving away and thought maybe children were alone w Grandma, therefore seized the opportunity??

They may have seen the family before when they visited Kendall?

Or what if the perp is from Kendall? Did they see MFC leaving/driving away and thought maybe children were alone w Grandma, therefore seized the opportunity??

They may have seen the family before when they visited Kendall?

If they were watching they knew FFC was still there. When mobiles are hacked your mobile is directly connected to a listener who can hear everything said. Your mobile is like a microphone and the listener hears everything talked about not just phone calls. They could hear all the plans being made for the visit, the day, the weekend.

You will have no idea the phone is being used this way. The hack app turns of systems that shows phone is being used. E.g. lights will not show...The phone appears as it does when not being used in a normally sense.

When the perps have finished using the hack they delete the virus and its untraceable.

If they were watching they knew FFC was still there. When mobiles are hacked your mobile is directly connected to a listener who can hear everything said. Your mobile is like a microphone and the listener hears everything talked about not just phone calls. They could hear all the plans being made for the visit, the day, the weekend.

You will have no idea the phone is being used this way. The hack app turns of systems that shows phone is being used. E.g. lights will not show...The phone appears as it does when not being used in a normally sense.

When the perps have finished using the hack they delete the virus and its untraceable.
Why Kendall though.

My line of thought about withholding information about the fosters actually phoning fgm on Thursday night was that if William was deliberately targetted it is possible that one of their mobiles had been hacked so perps could listen to calls and pickup GPS locations and the perps knew they had left Sydney a day early.

To me this makes sense because if William was to be a target in Sydney it would be more difficult for perps with cctv exposure and possibly more witnesses.

The fact William was taken early morning in Kendall perps knew he was there. William went missing when MFC wasn't at 48 Benaroon as well indicating perps knew that as well.
The problem I have with that theory, is that the perps might have had to sit outside fgms house for 3 or 4 days, with no guarantee that William would ever appear by himself, I think the perps would stick out a mile if they sat in the car for too long.
If someone in Sydney wanted to get William, I think they would have opportunities there.

A link to this method of easy phone hacking would be handy

Edited later, don’t worry about a link, will get the thread off track

Last edited:
The problem I have with that theory, is that the perps might have had to sit outside fgms house for 3 or 4 days, with no guarantee that William would ever appear by himself, I think the perps would stick out a mile if they sat in the car for too long.
If someone in Sydney wanted to get William, I think they would have opportunities there.

If you read my further discussion points that show the perps would not need to sit anywhere in particular. If the 2 cars were there it shows the perps knew actions to be taken by fosters in the morning.

If they were watching they knew FFC was still there.

Maybe not. What if just a fleeting glance of the car was seen? Perp may have thought to go and see if kids were w Grandma. Many parents happily leave their children w parents while they pop out for a cuppa, lunch etc.

If a sicko who recognised the family as being visitors of Grandmas, saw there car drive away, but didnt see children strapped in to car seats may have assumed kids were home w Nanna..whom may not be too spritely, making an abduction a bit easier?

The phone tap seems a bit far fetched- unless the perp had an extreme hatred for FF, therefote this was pre planned and a very patient abductor!! Why tap a phone and wait til theyre all the way up there to pounce?

Happy 8th Birthday dear William wherever you maybe x

Hopefully another day closer to justice for you

I've just caught up on this thread, it was not a pleasant experience
1f61e.png
................the constant bickering, nit picking etc

I think we are all aware that in every case, their are inconsistencies in peoples memory ( very understandable in traumatic circumstances ) , statements, what MSM report & than what they report once evidence has been given in a court.

It's also ok to agree to disagree, scroll by or use your ignore button!!

Aren't we all adults here??

Sometimes I wonder why I pushed so hard to get this thread re-opened .............

I hope that I never have to have my worst, most traumatic moments scrutinised to the nth degree like the FFC is having hers done here...…………………..

BBM
VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

It does seem, no matter how some members discuss the FP's in relation to their statements reported in MSM, they are challenged with relevancy or have a negative motivation attached to why they are posting. It is within TOS, there are many statements made by the FFC to access in MSM as she was one of the last people to see WT before he disappeared. Those statements have either changed over time, not slightly but significantly in a couple of areas or still have some hazy details to them. If other members are happy to not examine the discrepancies and put them down to stress and trauma then good for them. Could they perhaps leave the members alone who are interested, roll and scroll. MOO

BBM
VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

It does seem, no matter how some members discuss the FP's in relation to their statements reported in MSM, they are challenged with relevancy or have a negative motivation attached to why they are posting. It is within TOS, there are many statements made by the FFC to access in MSM as she was one of the last people to see WT before he disappeared. Those statements have either changed over time, not slightly but significantly in a couple of areas or still have some hazy details to them. If other members are happy to not examine the discrepancies and put them down to stress and trauma then good for them. Could they perhaps leave the members alone who are interested, roll and scroll. MOO

:rolleyes:

If the perpetrator purposely took advantage of MFC's absence, he/she was running it fine. Waited an hour and a half after his departure for the opportunity, and then took William five or ten minutes before MFC's return. The timing doesn't suggest to me that noticing MFC's departure was a factor.

If the perpetrator purposely took advantage of MFC's absence, he/she was running it fine. Waited an hour and a half after his departure for the opportunity, and then took William five or ten minutes before MFC's return. The timing doesn't suggest to me that noticing MFC's departure was a factor.
And to factor in that William would be momentarily alone too

The hacker would need to have physical access to the hackee's phone to install and remove the hack? Or not?

By what technology is the voice transmitted? Would the transmission to the hacker's phone itself be a mobile phone call--hence leaving a trace with the phone company's system?

Last edited:
The hacker would need to have physical access to the hackee's phone to install and remove the hack? Or not?
I think that theory is very far fetched. Someone was in the right place and William in the wrongplace for a split second . When evil meets innocence. Two worlds collided etc
Edited to add IMO

Last edited:

What if one (or all) of the cars went to check out if MFC was there? Only the FFC was seen and then..kaboom..WT alone.
Just trying to make sense of what those cars were doing there.
Seems deliberate to me. I dont think it was entirely random. I feel a grudge, hatred or payback.

All to serendipitous to be random to me.

All IMO.

What if one (or all) of the cars went to check out if MFC was there? Only the FFC was seen and then..kaboom..WT alone.
Just trying to make sense of what those cars were doing there.
Seems deliberate to me. I dont think it was entirely random. I feel a grudge, hatred or payback.

All to serendipitous to be random to me.

All IMO.
Some people seem to be inflating the importance of being male. It was necessary that nobody should see the abduction. All the more so if the abductor was known to any of them, which seems likely on your hypothesis of a grudge/hatred/payback.

Just throwing another theory out here. I’ve personally experienced the vitriol and abuse from a neighbour who hated kids and the noise they made . Did the children’s noise piss someone off that was already unhinged that morning ? It’s a random theory I know, but someone used to a quiet street who liked order and peace may have snapped

Just throwing another theory out here. I’ve personally experienced the vitriol and abuse from a neighbour who hated kids and the noise they made . Did the children’s noise piss someone off that was already unhinged that morning ? It’s a random theory I know, but someone used to a quiet street who liked order and peace may have snapped
That would have been short-sighted considering the commotion that naturally followed.

Seriously, I might countenance that if the family had been there for several days or weeks or months. But the first morning? And the efficacy of the removal doesn't say "unhinged" to me. It's either planned, or someone thinking very well on his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth