Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question - when he and his ankle piece were stopped by LE because he crossed state lines, are they allowed to search the car and his person for weapons, passports, travel bags and other unusual items?

I missed how he was notified; was he stopped or LE told him or ?

Thank you.
I was left with the impression that LE did not actively stop him but that his anklet bracelet registered him as being in New York for part of his car trip. It wasn't made clear how he was contacted or for that matter how his attorney was notified.

LESSON: on GMA just now.... “Hoards” of cars ended up STUCK on a muddy road in Denver a few days ago after following GPS. ABC Denver’s station traffic expert Jason Luber said it’s up to drivers to make the final call... YOU ARE DRIVING, google maps ISN’T driving! YOU NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING!

Lissette Nuñez on Twitter
Fotis Dulos wants custody of his 5 children and exonerate himself from charges in connection to Jennifer’s disappearance. I have live updates on
@FOX61News
#JenniferDulos
What a farce! FD wants custody of the children, wants to see his girlfriend, wants his charges dropped, wants to travel to NY, wants to spew all sorts of negative information about JD. Next he'll want any marital assets.

Attorney: Fotis Dulos crossed state lines into New York
Snipped
According to FD attorney's office, FD crossed state lines into New York.

The office of Norm Pattis did not say where FD went into New York, but said his probation officer knew he was leaving CT.

FD is required to wear a GPS monitoring device and stay in Connecticut.

Pattis released a statement on the incident saying, “Apparently while traveling in Western Connecticut, FD inadvertently crossed state lines on a country road. The court was informed. No one seems too concerned about it. Unfortunately, roads twist and turn, sometimes crossing state lines.”

LESSON: on GMA just now.... “Hoards” of cars ended up STUCK on a muddy road in Denver a few days ago after following GPS. ABC Denver’s station traffic expert Jason Luber said it’s up to drivers to make the final call... YOU ARE DRIVING, google maps ISN’T driving! YOU NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING!
One of the scariest road trips I ever took was when I was driving to my son’s new home in RI. My gps told me to go left when I should’ve turned right.

After a few miles, I ended up deep in some dark, back woods on an old dirt road, where there was an old shack with 2 barefoot kids and a toothless, overall-clad man in the yard.

I was sure I was in Deliverance country! When I finally got to my son’s house, he said fed ex & UPS drivers had ended up there also and told my son they were terrified, too!

Last edited:
What a farce! FD wants custody of the children, wants to see his girlfriend, wants his charges dropped, wants to travel to NY, wants to spew all sorts of negative information about JD. Next he'll want any marital assets.

DBM

Wow.....well ummmmnn

Stupid is as stupid does?

I missed how he was notified; was he stopped or LE told him or ?

Thank you.
not sure how he was notified but we should all remember when we did research on the various brands of ankle bracelets in an earlier thread we learned that some brands take 24 hours to notify LE.

In other words there may be a full day delay in notification. I've read that his cross over mistake happened on Monday and it didn't make the news til sometime Tuesday when the parole office explained it away.

I don’t care if Moses led FD out of Connecticut. He was out of Connecticut. If he were a sexual predator and was told he couldn’t be X number of feet from a school, and he went onto the school grounds, would that be ok? No. When was the last time you ran into a traffic situation and had to divert ... 6+ miles? Maybe it’d be a good idea for him to temporarily pass on any activities that would take him near or over the border. He just HAS to push things it sounds like. Probably has been his life’s story — push, push, push.

I don’t think we can delete posts. You can edit it and delete and save it. Hahaha. Yea waze doesn’t tell you when you’re in another state. I guess that’s why his probation officer isn’t worried since they could be working with waze before today’s fiasco even happened. They took his iPhones before so they probably knew he uses waze.
MOO of course: I don't give a !#%$, if he used "Waze" and it did or didn't announce he was entering NY. It's not up to "Waze" to follow bond release orders. It's his. He broke the terms of his release. He knew what those terms were and he knew he was very close to state lines (IMO) he knew he was crossing over into NY. He knows it's upsetting to people, especially people that care about JD. He hopes it will upset GF the woman that is caring for his children. He is dangerous still. The CT Judicial System should revoke his bond and put him back in Bridgeport. If those judge(s) have any backbone they will show this guy what happens when you break the rules.

not sure how he was notified but we should all remember when we did research on the various brands of ankle bracelets in an earlier thread we learned that some brands take 24 hours to notify LE.

In other words there may be a full day delay in notification. I've read that his cross over mistake happened on Monday and it didn't make the news til sometime Tuesday when the parole office explained it away.
That seems ridiculous. What would be the point of that? A person could take off and have a 24-hour head start.

I can’t recall if the hearing where he pled the 5th was televised but I think not? And I believe @afitzy confirmed it’s actually probate court in CT - at the very least we will have our gang of twitter reporters I suspect
Typically Probate Court hearings in Ct. are very private matters, IME.
I can't believe they'd even allow media in there.

I think we will see some great legal work today from her moms lawyers - will they televise this hearing ?? Will he be called to testify again and will he plead the 5th again ?

I certainly hope you are right; however, what I’ve observed over 61 years, is that people who act far more boldly than they seem to have a right to, usually do it because they know they can get away with it. I think this is true of both FD and NP. I am not sure a legal @Death match” is coming today, at the hands of GF’s attorneys, much as we want one. I hope FD is called to testify and takes the 5th. It will show what he is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member