Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO of course: I don't give a !#%$, if he used "Waze" and it did or didn't announce he was entering NY. It's not up to "Waze" to follow bond release orders. It's his. He broke the terms of his release. He knew what those terms were and he knew he was very close to state lines (IMO) he knew he was crossing over into NY. He knows it's upsetting to people, especially people that care about JD. He hopes it will upset GF the woman that is caring for his children. He is dangerous still. The CT Judicial System should revoke his bond and put him back in Bridgeport. If those judge(s) have any backbone they will show this guy what happens when you break the rules.

BBM: This is what concerns me most!! FD gives me a Josh Powell vibe. I really hope they won't let those children anywhere near him. FD needs to be behind bars!

Attorney: Fotis Dulos crossed state lines into New York
Snipped
According to FD attorney's office, FD crossed state lines into New York.

The office of Norm Pattis did not say where FD went into New York, but said his probation officer knew he was leaving CT.

FD is required to wear a GPS monitoring device and stay in Connecticut.

Pattis released a statement on the incident saying, “Apparently while traveling in Western Connecticut, FD inadvertently crossed state lines on a country road. The court was informed. No one seems too concerned about it. Unfortunately, roads twist and turn, sometimes crossing state lines.”

Well, which one was it Norm. ‘His probation officer knew he was leaving CT’ or he ‘inadvertently crossed state lines’?

That seems ridiculous. What would be the point of that? A person could take off and have a 24-hour head start.
When reading about these ankle devices a few weeks back, we had a long discussion of them here and also because in my state we've had several perps remove them and take off.
I recall reading a LE/parole person said "It's not like someone is sitting in an office monitoring him 24/7." Seemed very lax to me , moo.
Here, there's been a lot of public outcry about allowing perps
accused of murder to be out and about w/ only a lax monitoring system to 'try' and keep track of him. We've also had a couple murder witnesses killed by a bracelet wearing perp prior to trial.

The New York Post is reporting that it was Meehan who released the family psych eval to FD and his attorneys.
IMO that is why Meehan filed his own motion against FD and NP. He let them have access to the documents and NP started releasing the info via MSM, thereby violating the court order.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/26/jenni...campaign=SocialFlow&__twitter_impression=true
Following Fotis’ arraignment on hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence charges earlier this month, Pattis told reporters, “You want to keep an eye on that courthouse, in that courtroom, about the psych report that was just done!”

Well, which one was it Norm. ‘His probation officer knew he was leaving CT’ or he ‘inadvertently crossed state lines’?
I noticed this discrepancy as well. I wonder if he purposefully chose the language that the probation officer "knew" to make it sound like it was approved, when the PO only KNEW because he was notified by the monitor.

When reading about these ankle devices a few weeks back, we had a long discussion of them here and also because in my state we've had several perps remove them and take off.
I recall reading a LE/parole person said "It's not like someone is sitting in an office monitoring him 24/7." Seemed very lax to me , moo.
accused of murder to be out and about w/ only a lax monitoring system to 'try' and keep track of him. We've also had a couple murder witnesses killed by a bracelet wearing perp prior to trial.
Do we know what model he has? I know we were trying to identify it (or maybe it was MT's). Also, with the amazing work on this case, I doubt they are being lax about this. They don't want him going anywhere.

So did GF take the children to Pound Ridge and maybe FD found out about it from one of his children

Hence the "accidental" incursion into New York, where he was ?6 miles? from the house?

Was he testing LE and his ankle bracelet to see how fast or if they would respond?

I wouldn't put anything past this psycho
Yikes! Pound Ridge is so close to NC. I wouldn't be surprised if he abducts them and finds a way to get them out of the country. He could arrange a private plane and fly somewhere like Canada etc.

Whoa, looks like I missed a lot! So FD crossed over the state line. He is testing the waters and thumbing his nose at the system. LE had better keep a close eye on this monster.

I agree. He may not have planned to test the waters but sure took advantage of it when the chance came up. He has traveled those roads enough he should have known. He should have immediately pulled off to the side of the road and called LE or the monitoring people and explained the situation and asked what he should do. Not just do whatever he wanted.

FD you lost the right to come and go as you please. If you can't or won't abide by the guidelines of the conditions then you will end up back in a cell faster than you can say go.

I hope when they do go to nab him for the murder charges they sweep in with a full out unexpected raid rather than allowing NP to bring him in or just retain him at a hearing.

What a farce! FD wants custody of the children, wants to see his girlfriend, wants his charges dropped, wants to travel to NY, wants to spew all sorts of negative information about JD. Next he'll want any marital assets.

Well I am 1000% certain JD wanted to still be living. So too bad FD that you can't get what you want. I am hoping that he snaps and throws a tantrum at being told no to all his wants.

I’m in North Carolina and heard the exact same thing on the radio on the way home last night. Apparently it’s a big issue. These people should not be out in the first place. Then everyone gets into an uproar when the ankle bracelet wearing person reoffends while still wearing bracelet. We never learn.

If I was the bail bondsman I sure would be monitoring him pretty closely. Even if LE buys his GPS excuse the bondsman and his insurance company may request to revoke his bond.

I agree. He may not have planned to test the waters but sure took advantage of it when the chance came up. He has traveled those roads enough he should have known. He should have immediately pulled off to the side of the road and called LE or the monitoring people and explained the situation and asked what he should do. Not just do whatever he wanted.

FD you lost the right to come and go as you please. If you can't or won't abide by the guidelines of the conditions then you will end up back in a cell faster than you can say go.

I hope when they do go to nab him for the murder charges they sweep in with a full out unexpected raid rather than allowing NP to bring him in or just retain him at a hearing.
Do we know that he didn't contact LE when he crossed the line? All we know for sure is that he did, it was supposedly because of Waze, and it supposedly wasn't on purpose. That's it. We don't know what FD did to address the situation, or if he called before crossing the state line to get approval. We're making assumptions of his behavior based on our perception of him as a person instead of the facts that have been given to us.

Watching Dog the bounty hunter I have seen it happen. If they or their insurance see the party is not following the conditions or their contract the can. Usually it is they have been arrested again or the person has failed to appear in court or failure to chee k in with them.

Hopefully someone with better knowledge how it works will chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong