Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, which one was it Norm. ‘His probation officer knew he was leaving CT’ or he ‘inadvertently crossed state lines’?

"His probation officer knew he was leaving CT" are the words of the author of the WFSB article. That's not a quote from NP.
Attorney: Fotis Dulos crossed state lines into New York

The statement from NP's office stated: “Apparently while traveling in Western Connecticut, Mr. Dulos inadvertently crossed state lines on a country road. The court was informed. No one seems too concerned about it. Unfortunately, roads twist and turn, sometimes crossing state lines.”

In another article linked below, NP was quoted as saying: “Probation is aware of it,” Pattis said. “It’s no big deal.”
Jennifer Dulos’ attorney calls for contempt of court charges

In another article, linked below, an FD attorney was quoted as saying: "(Fotis) was directed by Waze to avoid a major accident and briefly veered into New York unbeknownst to him on his way to a property he owns in New Canaan."
Fotis Dulos Crossed State Line Into New York: Lawyers

All of these quotes are consistent. The non-quote in the WFSB article is the only thing I've seen that could be interpreted as the probation officer having some advance knowledge. So unless there's a quote somewhere from NP or his office saying that FD's probation officer knew he was leaving CT, it appears to have been a careless use of words by the author of the WFSB article.

another video of him going into the courthouse. Is Fotis short? It looks like he is wearing high heels in this video

Fotis Dulos arrives at Stamford Superior Court. He wants custody of his 5 children. His attorney, Norm Pattis filed a motion, asking the court to unseal a Custody Study from the divorce [w/ Jennifer Dulos] action as necessary to prepare Dulos' defense.

Carolina Cruz on Twitter
Yes he’s short I think he’s 5’8” ish. There’s a photo of him next to JD and he’s not much taller than her. He might be wearing Tom Cruise elevator shoes. LE can confirm if he is since they probably inspected all his shoes in his closet. Also he looks like he’s wearing those infamous designer clothes. This is how he showed up before in his construction sitesMOO

"His probation officer knew he was leaving CT" are the author's articles words. That's not a quote from NP.

The statement from NP's office stated: “Apparently while traveling in Western Connecticut, Mr. Dulos inadvertently crossed state lines on a country road. The court was informed. No one seems too concerned about it. Unfortunately, roads twist and turn, sometimes crossing state lines.”

In another article linked below, NP was quoted as saying: “Probation is aware of it,” Pattis said. “It’s no big deal.”

In another article, linked below, an FD attorney was quoted as saying: "(Fotis) was directed by Waze to avoid a major accident and briefly veered into New York unbeknownst to him on his way to a property he owns in New Canaan."

All of these quotes are consistent. The non-quote in the WFSB article is the only thing I've seen that could be interpreted as the probation officer having some advance knowledge. So unless there's a quote somewhere from NP or his office saying that FD's probation officer knew he was leaving CT, it appears to have been a careless use of words by the author of the WFSB article.
Excellent work!

"His probation officer knew he was leaving CT" are the words of the author of the WFSB article. That's not a quote from NP.

Thanks for putting that all together.

Yes he’s short I think he’s 5’8” ish. There’s a photo of him next to JD and he’s not much taller than her. He might be wearing Tom Cruise elevator shoes. LE can confirm if he is since they probably inspected all his shoes in his closet. Also he looks like he’s wearing those infamous designer clothes. This is how he showed up before in his construction sitesMOO
I could be wrong, but I believe the average height for an American male is 5'9"? So I wouldn't call him short, just average.

Spoke with attorneys for Fotis Dulos before court. They emphasized this is a status conference meaning no matter what is discussed today the children will be staying with their maternal grandmother. The attorney appointed to represent the children requested the conference.
@WTNH

Fotis Dulos and his attorneys, including Norm Pattis, are here. So are the attorneys representing Jennifer Dulos, the kids, and Jennifer’s mother.

·
1m

Reuben Midler who represents Jennifer Dulos told reporters outside of status conference said, “No comments, except in court.”
@WTNH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member