Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck was last heard from when her plane landed at the Salt Lake City Airport at approximately 1:00 am on Monday, June 17th. She had flown home from her grandmother's funeral in Calfornia.

The SLC Police Case Number is 111129.

64600314_10213646125578622_976534147017211904_n.jpg

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Find MacKenzie Lueck Facebook Page

Verified Insider:
yellowmoose (verified friend)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Last edited:
MOD NOTE

Lay off Kenzie's friends now or warnings will be issued and you may find yourself on the outside of the thread looking in. Tricia is traveling and she is not in the mood to hear about anyone bashing Kenzie's friends. Unless you have been in their situation, I would think twice about judging their actions and statements. These are young people desperate to find their friend.

Also, a note about power posting. Some members are dominating the discussion in this thread and that violates our TOS. There is no need to respond to every post. Let others talk.

This post falls at random.

Please welcome verified friend of Mackenzie Lueck yellowmoose.

We have verified, short of hiring a P.I, that yellowmoose knows Kenzie and is a good friend.

You may ask yellowmoose questions. If you choose to disagree for whatever reason then you scroll by. Please do not argue.

Yellowmoose can give information without providing links.

Yellowmoose thank you for coming forward and helping us understand who Kenzie is and and about her life in general.

Thank you.
Tricia

JUN 26, 2019
https://ksltv.com/416742/social-med...as-seeking-mutually-beneficial-relationships/
[...]

Two comments to a social media post sent anonymously to a private investigator and subsequently forwarded to the creators of a Utah missing persons and cold cases podcast suggested Mackenzie Lueck had been seeking “sugar daddy”-type relationships with older men.

“Try Tinder and be blunt about it,” read one comment, which appeared to have been authored by an account belonging to Lueck.

“Mine says ‘I want a SD/SB relationship with a real connection.’ If don’t know what a SD/SB is, tell them bluntly sugar daddy and sugar baby. But if they don’t know, they aren’t really worth your time. Set (your) age preference from 35+. You’ll have the most luck there. Private message me, if you have more questions! I have experience.”

“I have some experience on seeking arrangements, online only, tinder, and currently have two lol,” read the second comment, which had a time stamp suggesting it was 12 weeks old.

Other screens obtained by private investigator Jason Jensen showed a Seeking Arrangement profile with what appeared to be an image of Lueck.

It noted that the woman featured in the profile was from California, in Utah for school and graduating in kinesiology in Spring 2020, while mentioning that she was seeking a “mutually beneficial” relationship.

[...]

Someone else said it too, but it appears to me that her eyes are swollen, like she may have been crying. Also, it may be way off, but when I first looked at that photo, it almost looks like she has 2 phones in her hand - I may be seeing things since we are talking about another possible phone...

JUN 26, 2019
Salt Lake City police share last known images of missing U of U student; exploring possible links to social media dating accounts | Gephardt Daily
[...]

Lueck said police also are focused on any dating apps Lueck may be involved with. Social media postings, unconfirmed by police, include the suggestion that Lueck is involved with the Sugardaddies.com website, and may accept dates through that.

Doubt would not answer reporter questions about specific social media accounts or apps that could be connected to Lueck’s disappearance, but did confirm detectives were looking into the social media aspect of her life.

One online post suggested that among Lueck’s alternate Instagram accounts is Novababy96, which shows a woman from the back, wearing underwear or a swimsuit bottom that says “Daddy.”

That account is private, so its ownership cannot be confirmed, but the main page does say the account is followed by a Kenzie Lueck, the name on Lueck’s main Instagram account.

other-instagram.jpg

[...]

In thread #3 it is said that ML’s family mentioned in an interview that they have decided to stay in CA at this time because they think she is no longer in UT.
ML was not reported missing for 3 days once she landed in UT. IMO whoever she met in the park had plenty of time to drive or fly her anywhere . Maybe after her grandmas death she felt she didn’t want to continue school and wanted a change and hinted at this to her family . Maybe the person she met promised to help her start a new life elsewhere. JMO.

@poppydarling Verified Criminologist - Victimization Expert

Thank you for joining the thread -Welcome!!
From @Tricia prior thread:
Please welcome our verified professional Poppydarling.

You will see under Poppydarling she is a verified Criminologist and certified in the study of Victimization

I have asked poppydarling to explain the difference bweet a sugerbabies/daddies and sex workers. Big difference.

Remember. You can ask questions but you can't be rude or argue. If you don't agree with what poppydarling is saying then scroll by.

Because Poppy is now verified she is not required to provide a link when making statements of fact in her field.

What we will not allow is your personalized opinion on sugar babies daddys that in anyway degrades the people who choose to do this in their real life.

Remember if your post starts with "I" , "My"
Or your post contains a statement degrading the "sugars" and then goes on to tell us how your kids would NEVER do anything like this then that's wonderful but it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DISCUSSION.
Please keep your personal judgement out of the discussion.
Thank you.
Tricia

Last edited:
Reposting from JUN 25, 2019

Police want more tips about MacKenzie Lueck's social media and phone activity
[...]

Her profile on the dating site contains photos of MacKenzie that match those on her social media sites. The information in her profile matches the information provided by police and the University of Utah where he is a senior studying kinesiology.

The site shows the last time she logged on was June 16 - one day before she went missing.

[...]

"That person is the last person that saw her," he said.

Joseph said those type of dating sites are often frequented by young women. Many are college students who seek someone who can help them financially.

MacKenzie's profile says she wants to be spoiled. She suggests going hiking, bar hopping or visiting her favorite wine bar.

[...]

"Girls might go into these dating sites with idealistic ideas about finding somebody that makes them feel happy, can take care of them and somebody a little bit older but they are really doing it at their own risk," he said.

Good morning everyone. It is deeply concerning me more at this point. I don't believe this disappearance is voluntary. If it was, I believe we would have heard from Kenzie by now.

If that was the case I think she would have called LE and said I'm fine, no need for media attention, this was my choice etc. But that's not happening and that concerns me.

ML was not reported missing for 3 days once she landed in UT. IMO whoever she met in the park had plenty of time to drive or fly her anywhere . Maybe after her grandmas death she felt she didn’t want to continue school and wanted a change and hinted at this to her family . Maybe the person she met promised to help her start a new life elsewhere. JMO.

That’s the best case scenario at this point. In the PC, it was clear to me that SLC PD feels there was some behind the scenes social media activity. Her post about SD/SB relationships is pretty straightforward.

Definitely no judgement - people want what they want - but if you go that route on Tinder and elsewhere there are obvious inherent risks.

So far logic tells me this is one of three scenarios:

1) - Person she was meeting was supposed to hang out with her for a while and she planned to get home before anyone noticed and during their time together something went terribly wrong such as they wanted something she didn’t

2) - Same premise as above but said person had nefarious intentions from the start and this was well calculated and planned and ML never had a chance from the time she got in the vehicle at Hatch

3) - ML decided to run away from her “real” life with this person and they are wherever

Certainly hoping for something like #3 but from the evidence revealed so far looks like #1 or 2. :(

Good morning everyone. It is deeply concerning me more at this point. I don't believe this disappearance is voluntary. If it was, I believe we would have heard from Kenzie by now.

If that was the case I think she would have called LE and said I'm fine, no need for media attention, this was my choice etc. But that's not happening and that concerns me.
Yes, it concerns me too. Greatly.

If all this is correct, ML had at least two SD's as of 12 weeks ago. No telling how long she had been with them or if she has upped that number.

If she met one of them at the park...Is he married? Did they get caught? Did she try to break up with him? Did they argue/fight, did he pressure her for sex and she refused...?

I hold out hope that LE uncovers their communications. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member