Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen an electronic copy of the Court order sealing the custody and psych eval?

I know there are links to the arrest warrants on page 1, but has anyone started a repository for copies of key court filings here or elsewhere (other than the court! :rolleyes:)?

not sure how he was notified but we should all remember when we did research on the various brands of ankle bracelets in an earlier thread we learned that some brands take 24 hours to notify LE.

In other words there may be a full day delay in notification. I've read that his cross over mistake happened on Monday and it didn't make the news til sometime Tuesday when the parole office explained it away.
While not positive, I’m betting his being tracked is multi pronged. Ie: Scott Peterson was arrested at San Diego border area, with bleached hair, a chunk of cash...without an anklet.

LE isn’t about to let this smelly fish go.

Good vibes, love, prayer...whatever it is you do, to GF this morning. Send it, right from your heart to her, to her grand children.

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Fotis Dulos and his attorneys, including Norm Pattis, are here. So are the attorneys representing Jennifer Dulos, the kids, and Jennifer’s mother. @News12CT

6:28 AM - 26 Jun 2019 pst

HAPPENING TODAY: A status conference in the contentious divorce & custody battle of Jennifer Dulos and her estranged husband. Their five kids have been staying with her mother, Gloria Farber, since Jennifer disappeared on May 24th. @News12CT

6:24 AM - 26 Jun 2019 pst

Carolina Cruz‏ @CCruzNews now46 seconds ago

Here’s a look at the “Memorandum in support of motion to continue” filed in court yesterday by Norm Pattis. Pattis wants the case to move forward saying “this case has generated extra-ordinary public interest” and “fears about the negative impact of adverse publicity”

D9_hlAFXsAYLbid.jpg

I don’t care if Moses led FD out of Connecticut. He was out of Connecticut. If he were a sexual predator and was told he couldn’t be X number of feet from a school, and he went onto the school grounds, would that be ok? No. When was the last time you ran into a traffic situation and had to divert ... 6+ miles? Maybe it’d be a good idea for him to temporarily pass on any activities that would take him near or over the border. He just HAS to push things it sounds like. Probably has been his life’s story — push, push, push.

I don’t care if Moses led FD out of Connecticut.
LMAO !!!!

Fotis Dulos and his attorneys, including Norm Pattis, are here. So are the attorneys representing Jennifer Dulos, the kids, and Jennifer’s mother. @News12CT

6:28 AM - 26 Jun 2019 pst

HAPPENING TODAY: A status conference in the contentious divorce & custody battle of Jennifer Dulos and her estranged husband. Their five kids have been staying with her mother, Gloria Farber, since Jennifer disappeared on May 24th. @News12CT

6:24 AM - 26 Jun 2019 pst

Prayers for Jennifer's mother....this has got to be so very hard on her.....

1. Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now15 seconds ago

Guardian ad litem says he was contacted by Attorney Rose, Dulos’s former attorney, this morning

2. Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now20 seconds ago

“I am concerned about the statements made my counsel,” he said. “I see those comments as a violation.”

3. Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now57 seconds ago

“It had come to my attention that Attorney Paris made reference to the psychological status of Jennifer Dulos,” says guardian ad litem.

4. Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now55 seconds ago

Status conference hearing at request of guardian ad litem for children. Other pending notions will not be discussed today, other than choosing a date in the future

1. Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now3 seconds ago

Judge tells Pattis he can abide by her order and still represent Fotis, as Pattis asks what he is allowed to discuss

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now1 minute ago
    Judge asked parties not to communicate their opinions of the findings of the report where the children would have access to it — this includes a newspaper article

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now1 minute ago
    Attorneys are asked to return their copies of the report, to protect the children

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now2 minutes ago

Judge is concerned that the report was not protected in the way she envisioned when she entered her order. She said, at this point, she doesn’t think anybody should have a copy of the report

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now36 seconds ago

Attorney Reuben S. Midler, who represents Jennifer Dulos, says this crosses a line because she is not here to defend herself.
    Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now

Pattis wants the report and to use it in his case.

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now54 seconds ago

Pattis said he had the report in his possession for less than a day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member