Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm trying to simmer down. However, I want to know what's next for LE. I did think something would of happened in last 2 days. An arrest? Having exhausted MIRA, can LE now explore some of these bodies of water every local, speaks about on here? ! I really do see LE working it's butt off, without a charge coming, pursue another Avenue please.

From Samara Abramson’s tweets:

Pattis said his team is “entertaining the idea that Jennifer has died by a result of a revenge suicide.”

This entire idea is seriously laughable. It defies all logic. I suppose she committed revenge suicide in her garage and then was able to use some sort of mutant/X-Men-esque super power to move her own deceased body out of her garage and to parts unknown. MOO

Feeling sick to my stomach. The judge is too soft on NP and FD imo. She’s letting them be the showmen that they are. What a shame.

Revenge suicide? There’s a special place in hell for people like NP. Shame on you! He is no better than FD. It is because of people like NP that monsters like FD dare to do what they do. Disgusting all around.

Agree, she's a horrible judge. Someone like her should never be allowed near a family court.

...waiting for the violent alien abduction defense, and even that cannot explain the trash run. I hope facial match application is spot on.

I don’t know law but in regard to his seeing his kids, innocence until proven guilty, I would assume child safety trumps anything else.

With even a tincture of loose canon personality, no judge wants that on their record. My opinion.

But custody is his way to pursue the money - JD's mom would want them raised in her lifestyle and he can't support them based on what we now know. Honestly, my faith in the system will be shaken badly if those children even have to go to visitation with him. The criminal order should stand which is he is barred from seeing them. JMO
I totally agree. Custody = Financial Gain. If he is eventually granted visitation - is he going to tell his children that their mother was "insane" or "mentally unstable" and committed suicide? This is beyond cruel. JMO.

OK I'm trying to simmer down. However, I want to know what's next for LE. I did think something would of happened in last 2 days. An arrest? Having exhausted MIRA, can LE now explore some of these bodies of water every local, speaks about on here? ! I really do see LE working it's butt off, without a charge coming, pursue another Avenue please.
I'm still clinging to hope that they found bone fragments and such at MIRA and are currently in the process of DNA testing. Hopefully they'll find some useful tips out of the 950+ they've received and we'll see them following up on them.

On a side note, a coworker whose husband works at MIRA says she saw LE at another waste facility in nearby Windsor. MIRA subcontracts some things out to smaller companies in the area (All Waste is the one associated with MIRA, but there are many others, including Waste Management). I'm surprised we heard nothing of this, and gives me hope that there are things in the investigation happening that we haven't gotten wind of somehow.

The defense is very loose with comments, views, and their latest defense. They are using the media but then will claim that the media is trying the case. Guess they want it both ways. They know he is going down for the murder.

The comments about the children seemed like an after thought. No emotion, no show of caring, very cold. I know some people shoe emotions in different ways, but this was strange.

I really am surprised the Judge did not put a gag order on the parties, but I don’t think the defense really cares.

Is t
Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
JUST IN: Fotis Dulos makes first public comment in Jennifer Dulos disappearance. Says he misses his kids very much. @News12CT

D9_wzOvXkAAhNsX.jpg

8:03 AM - 26 Jun 2019 pst

ETA: FD wearing his finest court garb o_O
Is that a corduroy sport coat? I guess he didn’t have access to his summer wardrobe.

June 26, 2019

Pattis said he stood by prior comments in an interview with a reporter. Now speculating whether Jennifer perpetrated a “revenge suicide” plot.

He said he’s obligated to dispute negative publicity about his client.

Pattis also said he didn’t think he violated any court orders.

The guardian Michael Meehan said Pattis violated court order by discussing Jennifer Dulos’ psychological status. “I am concerned on behalf of my wards,” he said.

Meehan told Judge Donna Heller he wants any copies of the psychological report turned over to him.

He also said said Fotis Dulos’ prior lawyer gave him an affidavit refuting some of the claims Pattis made in a filing.

Pattis said he was unaware of prior court order, which another lawyer saw when he picked up a passport from Dulos’ house.

[...]

Midler said Pattis admits violating judge’s order and can’t claim he was unaware, and that he was obligated to be aware of them.

“This is a family case. This is not an opportunity for the defendant to establish a criminal defense, which is what I think is going on here,” Meehan said.

Judge Heller said, “I am concerned the report was not protected” the way I envisioned when entering order.

She said the report will stay under seal, available for lawyers to read, but not have copies of themselves.

Pattis asked if he can discuss the report with prosecutors.

Heller said he can represent Folis Dulos without violating her order.

Lawyer: Jennifer Dulos may have perpetrated ‘revenge suicide’ plot.

So didn't he just violate the terms of his bail? No contact in any manner with his children? I'd say making a plea or statement to his kids on TV qualifies.

Too bad he didn't make a plea with his actual thoughts - "I really miss forcing you kids to water ski non-stop and trying to manipulate you against your mom"

I'm still clinging to hope that they found bone fragments and such at MIRA and are currently in the process of DNA testing. Hopefully they'll find some useful tips out of the 950+ they've received and we'll see them following up on them.

On a side note, a coworker whose husband works at MIRA says she saw LE at another waste facility in nearby Windsor. MIRA subcontracts some things out to smaller companies in the area (All Waste is the one associated with MIRA, but there are many others, including Waste Management). I'm surprised we heard nothing of this, and gives me hope that there are things in the investigation happening that we haven't gotten wind of somehow.
Thank you, I'm taking a zanax now. Hold long could it take to test anything like a bone fragment?

The comments about the children seemed like an after thought. No emotion, no show of caring, very cold. I know some people shoe emotions in different ways, but this was strange.
I wasn't surprised by his emotionless tone. He's a cold and calculating guy. Showing emotions would make him look weak. Also, he'd be accused of faking it.

Last edited:
So didn't he just violate the terms of his bail? No contact in any manner with his children? I'd say making a plea or statement to his kids on TV qualifies.
Replying again. Anyone want to compare notes on this? Research the limits of no contact per the court order? What I am reading is that if this order is violated the person can be subject to immediate arrest. Any legal experts care to weigh in here?

Thank you, I'm taking a zanax now. Hold long could it take to test anything like a bone fragment?
I took a Xanax this morning, welcome to the club! Thanks Generalized Anxiety Disorder and PTSD!

I'm not sure if it's the length of testing time (which I'm unaware of, hopefully someone else can weigh in on that), but the amount of animal bones that were probably mixed in, and even human remains (it's sad to say, but according to my coworker, it's not uncommon for bodies to make their way through, usually homeless). They'll have to test all of it to see if anything matches JD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288