Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the last card NP will pull. After all else fails, he’ll try to play the insanity card.
There is absolutely NO WAY he will get an insanity defense. He is way too lucid for that to work. Jogging, cleaning, eating sushi... These aren't the actions of someone who couldn't tell the difference between right and wrong during a homicide.

1024x1024.jpg

Look at that smile so sinister. It's the smile of someone who thinks they got away with it.

There is absolutely NO WAY he will get an insanity defense. He is way too lucid for that to work. Jogging, cleaning, eating sushi... These aren't the actions of someone who couldn't tell the difference between right and wrong during a homicide.
Oh,I misunderstood. I thought NP was going to use the Insanity card for himself. I'd tend to believe him.

One thing we at WS know is that there is always a lovely calm before the horrific storm. His day is coming. There are hard-working compassionate people who have been working every day to bring justice to this crime and beautiful Jennifer and her family.

None of the outlandish, ridiculous, idiotic things FD and NP do, say, and/or try surprise me anymore.

Sad to say... I’m not even surprised anymore at what all they’ve gotten away with!

"In Connecticut mental disease or defect is an affirmative defense to be proven by the defendant by a preponderance of the evidence. CGS § 53a-13(a) provides:

in any prosecution for an offense, it is an affirmative defense that the defendant, at the time he committed the proscribed act or acts, lacked substantial capacity, as a result of mental disease or defect, either to appreciate the wrongfulness of his conduct or to control his conduct within the requirements of the law."

Insanity Defense

I'm sure most of us are familiar with the requirements of an insanity defense, but IMO, there is no way that will fly here, and I'd be surprised if FD was even willing to try it. I'm just praying we don't eventually have an Alford plea situation. I am hoping he is found straight up guilty of murder.

"Alford Plea: Defendant does not admit guilt but acknowleges that the evidence the state has against him/her is so strong that s/he has decided that it would be in his/her best interest to plead guilty. An "Alford" plea is the functional equivalent to a “nolo” plea."

OVA: Trial Proceedings

1024x1024.jpg

Look at that smile so sinister. It's the smile of someone who thinks they got away with it.

Yup, and let him talk and talk and talk to LE - this more this narcissist talks the more he will contradict himself...and the ultimate irony will be he will have gotten himself caught.

FD is loving the attention too much to sit quiet and shut up.

1024x1024.jpg

He is in love with the media attention....he is in heaven with the media attention.
Also
No wife to prove he is hidding assets, sole custody as a widower now...just need to beat these current charges and move on with my plans..... and now the poison ivy has cleared up so I can enjoy my daily runs....IMO he is delighted.

Personally, I would like to see the media leave him alone and when he’s out for a jog maybe someone could rough his sorry &$$ up a little bit.,, a broken arm, or leg.... hey a girl can daydream, you know? But we can all think about him in jail!! . He’s going to make a great girlfriend to someone!

Lol! I was at the vets office with the real Little Bitty (my cairn terrier who is female and awesome and 14 years old-see picture) when the board crashed. I understand everyone’s disgust, anger, frustration and heartache over this. Particularly all of you who identify so much with what JD had been going through! Big hugs for all of you!

Thoughts:
1. The whole point of offering a sit down meeting where you dictate the terms IS so if the other party (LE) rejects the offer you can then crow about said rejection of the meeting at the top of your lungs. Under those terms would/should LE take this meeting?

2. If the meeting does occur, no doubt everything said about JDs state of mind (according to the soothsayers and armchair psychologists NP and FD) will come from the report that is unfinished.
(It would NOT shock me in the slightest if NP already made a copy of said report/study). FD isn’t going to offer anything else that is remotely useful except maybe a mockery of an alibi. JMO
Is this an end run? By that I mean, if LE takes the meeting and FD waxes rhapsodic on JDs “desperate and unstable state of mind” wouldn’t this be a way for NP to discuss the report/ study with MSM, framing it with “my client told LE about x,y and z relating to JDs state of mind, even though that likely came from information gleaned in the report/study which isn’t even finished? A way to discuss the report without discussing the report? An end run?

Anyway y’all need some cuteness. I present to you... the true Little Bitty!

Attachments

• C8CEE8EE-4030-4698-8398-4B0CA45C48A1.jpeg
    C8CEE8EE-4030-4698-8398-4B0CA45C48A1.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 60
So....FD thinks of his kids constantly? Was he thinking about them when he stood by his lawyer as he accused their mother of revenge suicide? (Insert swear words here!)

For the sake of the kids someone needs to step in and stop this madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member