Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! I was at the vets office with the real Little Bitty (my cairn terrier who is female and awesome and 14 years old-see picture) when the board crashed. I understand everyone’s disgust, anger, frustration and heartache over this. Particularly all of you who identify so much with what JD had been going through! Big hugs for all of you!

Thoughts:
1. The whole point of offering a sit down meeting where you dictate the terms IS so if the other party (LE) rejects the offer you can then crow about said rejection of the meeting at the top of your lungs. Under those terms would/should LE take this meeting?

2. If the meeting does occur, no doubt everything said about JDs state of mind (according to the soothsayers and armchair psychologists NP and FD) will come from the report that is unfinished.
(It would NOT shock me in the slightest if NP already made a copy of said report/study). FD isn’t going to offer anything else that is remotely useful except maybe a mockery of an alibi. JMO
Is this an end run? By that I mean, if LE takes the meeting and FD waxes rhapsodic on JDs “desperate and unstable state of mind” wouldn’t this be a way for NP to discuss the report/ study with MSM, framing it with “my client told LE about x,y and z relating to JDs state of mind, even though that likely came from information gleaned in the report/study which isn’t even finished? A way to discuss the report without discussing the report? An end run?

Anyway y’all need some cuteness. I present to you... the true Little Bitty!
OMG THAT DOGGO! I was literally looking at hypoallergenic breeds yesterday for when my husband and I eventually get a dog, and cairns were on there. :D

I'm thinking your first thought it probably accurate. The only way the state would take this meeting is if they're hoping he will give up information accidentally that is outside the scope of what he is volunteering to talk about.

Marissa Alter (@MarissaAlter) on Twitter
Most interesting thing out of court—Norm Pattis said Fotis Dulos is willing to waive his fifth amendment right and speak with the state’s attorney about Jennifer’s state of mind before her disappearance.
@News12CT
Norm wants Fotis to be able to talk about the contents of this sealed report if he speaks with states attorney/police. Judge ruled he can’t disclose what’s in the report.
Family court status conference in Dulos divorce case is over. No decisions or discussions about custody of 5 kids. Focus was on sealed psychological evaluation in custody case. Attorney Norm Pattis acknowledged he violated judge’s order but said he was unaware
@News12CT

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarissaAlter/status/1143893815578759169

How can NP say he was 'Unaware' when he was the one asking for the Sealed Documents to be released?

If NP has to ask that the Sealed Documents be Unsealed, then NP Knows Full Well that he is Violating a Court Order when he speaks publicly of the information in those Sealed Documents.

Is he trying to skirt around the law and then ask for forgiveness and say he was 'Unaware' he violated a Judge's Order?

Is he a 'brand new' law student and does not know the ramifications of his legal actions?

Absolutely NOT.

The saying goes, 'Do what you want now and ask for Forgiveness later.'

Like that is going to go over well with the other attorneys and the judge?

He knew what he was doing and did not care.

He knew, once the information was released by him, it would be too late for anyone to do anything about it.

He knows that the Court/Judge cannot 'Flash a Light in our eyes' and have the Entire World forget the Information.

IMO, NP needs to be Sanctioned with a Hefty Fine, Removed from this Case, and be called to appear before the Bar.

Period.

Don't forget, FD had to submit his Passport(s) to the Court.

He will not be able to fly out on a Commercial flight.

He would need to take advantage of his 'best friend' and his Private plane.

Certainly, the private plane would be housed at a small local facility.
If he 'knows a guy' to get a false passport, he could IMO
ETA:
EU’s passport fraud ‘epidemic’
Refugee crisis and Paris attacks put spotlight on Europe’s free-for-all. Greece and Italy trouble US officials the most.

By GIULIA PARAVICINI
1/28/16, 5:36 AM CET
Updated 1/25/17, 10:48 AM CET
ROME — Europe’s trade in forged and stolen passports is so out of control that the U.S. has given five EU countries until next week to act or risk losing visa-free travel rights.

The threat comes in response to growing alarm over the rising number of lost and stolen documents in the EU, which has doubled in five years.

https://www.politico.eu/article/eur...en-passport-epidemic-visa-free-travel-rights/

Last edited:
@LittleBitty is super cute!!!!!! Hope she's healthy
OMG THAT DOGGO! I was literally looking at hypoallergenic breeds yesterday for when my husband and I eventually get a dog, and cairns were on there. :D

I'm thinking your first thought it probably accurate. The only way the state would take this meeting is if they're hoping he will give up information accidentally that is outside the scope of what he is volunteering to talk about.

Cairns are great! Toto in Wizard of Oz! Very smart and can live to like 22! She is super healthy and has tons of energy! I recommend to anyone.

I am rallying around GF (family) and LE. For JDs family to have the strength and courage to continue to fight in the face of this nastiness. For LE to continue to press on and build the best case as is humanly possible under the circumstances. Not enough can be said when I saw the mounds of trash that looked like small mountains that they and the canines have been digging through. For three weeks! I know we would all love to know what LE knows but....once we know NP and FD will know too.

More cuteness of the Little Bitty!

Attachments

• BE8D6E76-EAEE-4BDB-B491-877116066148.jpeg
    BE8D6E76-EAEE-4BDB-B491-877116066148.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 39
Girlfriend to Fotis Dulos: Don’t contact me

"The lawyer for Michelle Troconis is asking a judge to prohibit Fotis Dulos and his attorneys from contacting her and permission for his client to travel out of state for nearly a month.

Westport attorney Andrew Bowman filed the motion on Tuesday, one day after Fotis Dulos’ lawyer requested a judge to clarify the conditions of his client’s release because he wanted to see Troconis."

Girlfriend to Fotis Dulos: Don’t contact me

"The lawyer for Michelle Troconis is asking a judge to prohibit Fotis Dulos and his attorneys from contacting her and permission for his client to travel out of state for nearly a month.

Westport attorney Andrew Bowman filed the motion on Tuesday, one day after Fotis Dulos’ lawyer requested a judge to clarify the conditions of his client’s release because he wanted to see Troconis."

Interesting. So was the story about her crying at his house a bunch of lies?

I’ve read a zillion comments by people posting at news reports, at FB, reddit, Twitter, Instagram, WS, and other websites.

Not one of the comments I’ve read says Fotis Dulos is innocent or has a theory other than FD murdered Jennifer.

Has anyone else seen or heard a single comment, anywhere, stating Fotis is innocent?

Besides MT and NP, this is.

Lol! I was at the vets office with the real Little Bitty (my cairn terrier who is female and awesome and 14 years old-see picture) when the board crashed. I understand everyone’s disgust, anger, frustration and heartache over this. Particularly all of you who identify so much with what JD had been going through! Big hugs for all of you!

Thoughts:
1. The whole point of offering a sit down meeting where you dictate the terms IS so if the other party (LE) rejects the offer you can then crow about said rejection of the meeting at the top of your lungs. Under those terms would/should LE take this meeting?

2. If the meeting does occur, no doubt everything said about JDs state of mind (according to the soothsayers and armchair psychologists NP and FD) will come from the report that is unfinished.
(It would NOT shock me in the slightest if NP already made a copy of said report/study). FD isn’t going to offer anything else that is remotely useful except maybe a mockery of an alibi. JMO
Is this an end run? By that I mean, if LE takes the meeting and FD waxes rhapsodic on JDs “desperate and unstable state of mind” wouldn’t this be a way for NP to discuss the report/ study with MSM, framing it with “my client told LE about x,y and z relating to JDs state of mind, even though that likely came from information gleaned in the report/study which isn’t even finished? A way to discuss the report without discussing the report? An end run?

Anyway y’all need some cuteness. I present to you... the true Little Bitty!

Absolutely adorable !!!

I’ve read a zillion comments by people posting at news reports, at FB, reddit, Twitter, Instagram, WS, and other websites.

Not one of the comments I’ve read says Fotis Dulos is innocent or has a theory other than FD murdered Jennifer.

Has anyone else seen or heard a single comment, anywhere, stating Fotis is innocent?

Besides MT and NP, this is.

I sure haven't.

1024x1024.jpg

Look at that smile so sinister. It's the smile of someone who thinks they got away with it.

WOW - and thanking his attorney for a job well done with that handshake....

Yup, and let him talk and talk and talk to LE - this more this narcissist talks the more he will contradict himself...and the ultimate irony will be he will have gotten himself caught.

FD is loving the attention too much to sit quiet and shut up.
Ahhhh just thought of Jinx! Your right let FD talk himself into a prison sentence.

Cairns are great! Toto in Wizard of Oz! Very smart and can live to like 22! She is super healthy and has tons of energy! I recommend to anyone.

I am rallying around GF (family) and LE. For JDs family to have the strength and courage to continue to fight in the face of this nastiness. For LE to continue to press on and build the best case as is humanly possible under the circumstances. Not enough can be said when I saw the mounds of trash that looked like small mountains that they and the canines have been digging through. For three weeks! I know we would all love to know what LE knows but....once we know NP and FD will know too.

More cuteness of the Little Bitty!
What a sweet dog!

No Contact Restraining/Protective Orders are different that a Judge stating that a condition of a Bond is that FD is to have no contact with the Victim's Family. In the former, messages relayed through a third party would be seen as a violation of the restraining order. I do not believe the latter is the same, at least to the same punishable/re-arrest level. JMO from experience working in DV field.

And this next part is just my overactive brain that stayed up too late and has seen too much and is overwhelmed by the circus NP is creating.
Another item I found interesting was NP's statement that "Norm Pattis said Fotis Dulos is willing to waive his fifth amendment right and speak with the state’s attorney about Jennifer’s state of mind before her disappearance. @News12CT" if the just would allow for FD to speak about eval.

The 5th amendment right = protects individuals from being forced to incriminate themselves.

So absolutely ridiculous thought here, but hey if NP is going to go with revenge suicide/gone girl, maybe they are committing and going to try and say, "Yeah, FD has been stalking JD since Wednesday. He was concerned that JD was going to not allow him to have the kids as court ordered for the weekend, because ***Insert any of the BS crap that NP is spewing about JD that I refuse to type/repeat***. He then saw JD acting suspicious, she drove her car to Waveny, then ran back to house and harmed herself in garage. FD approached her and tried to help/save her to no avail. Panicked FD, knowing he would be charged with her death, cleaned up the garage and fled to Farmington. He then packed everything up in Ziplock sized garbage bags, hence the 30 bags, and enlisted the love of his life, MT, who we must add, he misses dearly and would really appreciate being allowed to see since he is now cooperating with the state, to get rid of the bags on Albany Ave"

Idk but the fact that NP thinks that revenge suicide is their most plausible defense.....

Kind speaks for itself imo
And as of yet there isn't even a murder charge. Still everyday now we hear of some new defense strategy. He just needs to stick with one at this point. But take note that NP always side steps the tampering charges. IMO

Here is a quote from when NP first entered the scene “We’re definitely going to go to trial,” he said. “At 51 years old, they’re not going to offer him anything less than an effective life sentence."
Fotis Dulos out on bail; prosecutor says his DNA found in Jennifer Dulos’ home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member