Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Contact Restraining/Protective Orders are different that a Judge stating that a condition of a Bond is that FD is to have no contact with the Victim's Family. In the former, messages relayed through a third party would be seen as a violation of the restraining order. I do not believe the latter is the same, at least to the same punishable/re-arrest level. JMO from experience working in DV field.

And this next part is just my overactive brain that stayed up too late and has seen too much and is overwhelmed by the circus NP is creating.
Another item I found interesting was NP's statement that "Norm Pattis said Fotis Dulos is willing to waive his fifth amendment right and speak with the state’s attorney about Jennifer’s state of mind before her disappearance. @News12CT" if the just would allow for FD to speak about eval.

The 5th amendment right = protects individuals from being forced to incriminate themselves.

So absolutely ridiculous thought here, but hey if NP is going to go with revenge suicide/gone girl, maybe they are committing and going to try and say, "Yeah, FD has been stalking JD since Wednesday. He was concerned that JD was going to not allow him to have the kids as court ordered for the weekend, because ***Insert any of the BS crap that NP is spewing about JD that I refuse to type/repeat***. He then saw JD acting suspicious, she drove her car to Waveny, then ran back to house and harmed herself in garage. FD approached her and tried to help/save her to no avail. Panicked FD, knowing he would be charged with her death, cleaned up the garage and fled to Farmington. He then packed everything up in Ziplock sized garbage bags, hence the 30 bags, and enlisted the love of his life, MT, who we must add, he misses dearly and would really appreciate being allowed to see since he is now cooperating with the state, to get rid of the bags on Albany Ave"
But no body.

1024x1024.jpg

Look at that smile so sinister. It's the smile of someone who thinks they got away with it.
Looks like the cat who got into the cream to me. Incredible and goes to his character that he would be smiling at all with what his family has been through in the last month.

Lol! I was at the vets office with the real Little Bitty (my cairn terrier who is female and awesome and 14 years old-see picture) when the board crashed. I understand everyone’s disgust, anger, frustration and heartache over this. Particularly all of you who identify so much with what JD had been going through! Big hugs for all of you!

Thoughts:
1. The whole point of offering a sit down meeting where you dictate the terms IS so if the other party (LE) rejects the offer you can then crow about said rejection of the meeting at the top of your lungs. Under those terms would/should LE take this meeting?

2. If the meeting does occur, no doubt everything said about JDs state of mind (according to the soothsayers and armchair psychologists NP and FD) will come from the report that is unfinished.
(It would NOT shock me in the slightest if NP already made a copy of said report/study). FD isn’t going to offer anything else that is remotely useful except maybe a mockery of an alibi. JMO
Is this an end run? By that I mean, if LE takes the meeting and FD waxes rhapsodic on JDs “desperate and unstable state of mind” wouldn’t this be a way for NP to discuss the report/ study with MSM, framing it with “my client told LE about x,y and z relating to JDs state of mind, even though that likely came from information gleaned in the report/study which isn’t even finished? A way to discuss the report without discussing the report? An end run?

Anyway y’all need some cuteness. I present to you... the true Little Bitty!
Great points!

I looked through his social media and never saw him wearing a ring. I never watched the Fore group video of him, maybe he wore a ring when not water skiing. At any rate I can't imagine why he would be wearing a ring during his contentious divorce proceedings. JMO
If he did before having it would help him play th4e devoted husband with the unstable wife. It would support his narrative but not important if not there before.

I’ve read a zillion comments by people posting at news reports, at FB, reddit, Twitter, Instagram, WS, and other websites.

Not one of the comments I’ve read says Fotis Dulos is innocent or has a theory other than FD murdered Jennifer.

Has anyone else seen or heard a single comment, anywhere, stating Fotis is innocent?

Besides MT and NP, this is.

The only other theory I've seen is the suggestion that he hired a "hit man", which would still require his involvement.

FD had a smug smile today and when he spoke about his children he appeared aloof and emotionless. IMO. NP has floated many scenarios and theories - now he is going with the story line from Sleeping with The Enemy. I cannot even imagine the amount of heartache and pain this is causing JD's children, mother, and other family members. JMO.

Girlfriend to Fotis Dulos: Don’t contact me

"The lawyer for Michelle Troconis is asking a judge to prohibit Fotis Dulos and his attorneys from contacting her and permission for his client to travel out of state for nearly a month.

Westport attorney Andrew Bowman filed the motion on Tuesday, one day after Fotis Dulos’ lawyer requested a judge to clarify the conditions of his client’s release because he wanted to see Troconis."
Bwahaha!

"Can we talk to MT?"

"Hey, judge, can you make sure he cannot contact us? Kthxbai."

I'm curious about where she wants to go for a month and if it will be granted. It will be very telling if it is.

"The lawyer for Michelle Troconis is asking a judge to prohibit Fotis Dulos and his attorneys from contacting her and permission for his client to travel out of state for nearly a month.

Westport attorney Andrew Bowman filed the motion on Tuesday, one day after Fotis Dulos’ lawyer requested a judge to clarify the conditions of his client’s release because he wanted to see Troconis."
Thank you for that pleasant article. I am happy to see MT cooperating with her legal team and cementing the distance from FD.
From your article.
However, Bowman said he and his client “are absolutely opposed to any contact by Fotis Dulos.”
:D

Ahhhh just thought of Jinx! Your right let FD talk himself into a prison sentence.

I picture LE literally leaning forward to him saying, tell us more as this fool just keeps blabbing..and blabbing and blabbing...

I don't want to break any rules here; but the one thing Casey Anthony did do right for herself was SHUT HER TRAP. I think she shut up for 3 years before her trial and said nothing at her trial..she's said almost nothing since..

FD is going to talk his way into his jail cell...he can't help himself.

From yesterday's radio interview with Chaz.
"The charges against Michelle Troconis make her a unavailable witness to us, and we need her." Haha! Bowman shot that down pretty fast. Remember that Pattis also reached out to MT about a joint defense. Guess that isn't going to happen either. Good for MT.

I wonder if this is just for show? I do not trust MT, her attorney, or her family. Also, IMO, she should not be granted permission to leave CT. Her connections in different countries and shady past should cause concern that she could possibly flee the US. JMO.

I wonder if this is just for show? I do not trust MT, her attorney, or her family. Also, IMO, she should not be granted permission to leave CT. Her connections in different countries and shady past should cause concern that she could possibly flee the US. JMO.
Personally I hope her request to leave CT is denied but I'm pleased with how her team is closing ranks around her.

I think this may be a closed courtroom when the trial begins. Pattis is hanging his hat on the “Jennifer was so unstable she planned this” scenario. The court is trying to keep the smearing of their mother sealed and away from the children.

It doesn’t make logical sense to me. The kids are going to be traumatized no matter what. They are going to hear the prosecutors say that their father murdered their mother and hid her body. In grisly detail. That he’s a bully and tormented their mother and them. That he had no thoughts of them and the nightmare he’s putting them through.

That their mom went through a hard time emotionally and psychologically, having gone through an abusive marriage, wouldn’t be as difficult to understand and digest. It’s awful that they’ll paint a horrid picture of her, of course.

It really needs to be highlighted that she was in an abusive marriage and there are huge wounds the victim suffers. If anything, her emotional and psychological trauma was caused by FD. There aren’t bruises and broken bones so you can’t see the trauma visually. You see it emotionally. It erodes your mental health dealing with a monstrous man. It’s frustrating that they’ll use this to say she was criminally insane. However the defense will lay out all the hallmarks caused by being controlled by a narcissist. Her psychological profile will not match with anything the defense will say she’s done. In my opinion, what the defense presents will backfire on them.

I can see all kinds of problems with other cases if they allow her to leave and don't routinely grant this to others with monitors.

She’s probably going to Miami. She used to live there and her family lives there. MOO

So absolutely ridiculous thought here, but hey if NP is going to go with revenge suicide/gone girl, maybe they are committing and going to try and say, "Yeah, FD has been stalking JD since Wednesday. He was concerned that JD was going to not allow him to have the kids as court ordered for the weekend, because ***Insert any of the BS crap that NP is spewing about JD that I refuse to type/repeat***. He then saw JD acting suspicious, she drove her car to Waveny, then ran back to house and harmed herself in garage. FD approached her and tried to help/save her to no avail. Panicked FD, knowing he would be charged with her death, cleaned up the garage and fled to Farmington. He then packed everything up in Ziplock sized garbage bags, hence the 30 bags, and enlisted the love of his life, MT, who we must add, he misses dearly and would really appreciate being allowed to see since he is now cooperating with the state, to get rid of the bags on Albany Ave"

Once FD goes down that rabbit hole of okay okay 0kay...I was there, he's completely toasted...so let's hope he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans