Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think so. I live in a retirement community and my condo with 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, family room and dining room is 1500’. I can’t imagine 5 young children living here with me. Plus I have a yard and some roads where bikes can be ridden.

I think Gloria would be looking for a large house with a yard that’s close to NCCS.

IMO.

I am local. I can’t imagine the kids resuming their old life around here ..

My 2 cents is Connecticut is done for these kids. They were only at NCCS for 2 years. The Farber Mother/Dulos kids didn’t live in New Canaan very long and all their dirty laundry aired, Connecticut ladies .. talk. Their kids talk. I would shut CT down if I was GF.

The kids will do better starting over, change the last name, soften up the Greek first names and start over ..

What a disappointing state of affairs in the courtroom today IMO but I will keep reading the coverage and perhaps the situation is different than it seems. Sadly though it doesn't sound like Judge is in control of courtroom at all and that No Case Norm is unfortunately driving the bus and this rarely bodes well for J/justice IMO.

I actually came away with the opposite conclusion. We have to remember that this Judge can only act within the scope of the court/case that she is overseeing. She repeatedly denied NP's use of the evaluation, no matter which way NP tried to twist and turn the use. She then basically stated that this court was not the court to lay his defense case and that he could continue to defend FD without going against her orders in this court. I felt that she was not taking NP's or FD's crap.

I think NP will appeal. There’s probably something innocuous in the file
“He wants me dead so he raise my kids with MT”
“You’re going to miss me when I’m gone”
Just takes one juror to fall for it.

FD will likely say he went over to discuss weekend plans or that he left something there that Wed and went to get it.

Upon getting there he saw blood and her body and wanted to get it cleaned up and disposed of before the kids would get there.

He tried to hide it to spare the family shame. Whether he is going with the suicide. I guess he thinks people will just be oh so charmed by him and feel sympathy for his heroic attempt at sparing the kids the horror of it all.

Please just stop thinking we are just so enchanted with you and your lawyer. You are both big steaming piles of turds.

FD is truly delusional. He thinks he can explain away the 30 BAGS OF JD's BLOOD...30 STOPS, 30 BAGS of your MISSING WIFE's BLOOD?!
Sure, he thinks about his children all the time because he knows they are in pain because of what he did to their mother. He's concerned they
may not have the concentration to be world-champion waterskiers anymore or provide a financial line of support. I wonder what other ridiculous
theories Pattis will come up each night as he looks at himself in the mirror and brushes his long locks. And what's with the off-season brown corduroy jacket FD in 85-degree weather(He obviously never saw The Talented Mr. Ripley, or he would have rethought that wardrobe choice) ...it's too obvious that you are trying to act like you don't care how you look and that you're downtrodden. We're not buying it Foti boy!

He doesn’t even look the same!
Looks so much older!
See attachment. No smiling there!
Agreed. He looked healthier being bonded out after 10 days in jail. The heat is on.

That being said, I'm thinking he is feeling pumped up with his aggressive attorney, Norm, revealed with his grin when getting in the truck and shaking hands. I think Norm even whispered in his ear. They are that close!

Depending on the brand of bracelet and the type of signal involved I've read the response time to LE was about 10 min-15 min. Will have to go back to prior thread and see as we had some really good info but still couldn't figure out what kind of bracelets MT and FD had from the State of CT.

You know, that’s pretty amazing because with an app on a phone, you can track someone in real time and get alerts if they go out of a specified range. We’ve used to figure out where a kid’s phone was headed after he left it in a friend’s car. I made my kids have this technology in case of emergencies; it works. Surely they could make the tracking redundant with some kind of stripped phone or require the person. Foolproof, no. Faster and backup in real time, could well be.

This case is starting to sound worse and worse and this translation situation should never have been permitted IMO. Wonder if the States Atty has tasked one of the team to track down the nanny and relook at this case?

Even Google translate...; my gosh, you can hire translators online, too. This feels like someone maybe backing down in the face of an arrogant, loud, bossy person who has a reputation for suing others/raising the roof.

From Samara Abramson’s tweets:

Pattis said his team is “entertaining the idea that Jennifer has died by a result of a revenge suicide.”
For Christ’s sake. I’m several pages behind. But no mother in her right mind would commit revenge suicide and leave her precious children to that lunatic to raise. Give me a break.

Has anyone else seen or heard a single comment, anywhere, stating Fotis is innocent?

Yes!! My mother!!! She does not access the internet and switches between all local news stations here in CT. She is convinced JD did herself in because
1) that’s what the news says every day
2) there is no new evidence and since “the news” said they can’t read the license plate on that video they can’t prove its FD. It could be anyone she says!!
I spent a few minutes trying to help her understand but listening to her makes me totally understand why NP says what he does!!

The revenge suicide angle is pretty lame. I would think it's pretty hard to kill yourself and hide the body at the same time. I know if I was on the jury, I wouldn't buy it. I wouldn't buy the Gone Girl angle either. I would believe beyond a reasonable doubt that she was killed. I may not be convinced FD did it but that's just based on the evidence we have right now which isn't much. Some garbage bags that may have some traces of blood on them. I hope they have more that we don't know about

...waiting for the violent alien abduction defense, and even that cannot explain the trash run. I hope facial match application is spot on.

I don’t know law but in regard to his seeing his kids, innocence until proven guilty, I would assume child safety trumps anything else.

With even a tincture of loose canon personality, no judge wants that on their record. My opinion.
Often it doesn’t. Google the Powell case. There are hundreds of other, lesser known cases as well.

I haven’t heard any one say he’s innocent but.
I’ve read men saying he did it because he wanted to spend more time with his kids
and she was blocking him
IMO
I doubt his kids are a priority, he is using them to get income.
Think the Cabaret song here, the movie version:
Money makes the world go round, the world to round, the world go round!"
FD is all about the money
IMO

Great post, I 100% agree and totally distancing herself works great if her defense is going to be that she was frightened and coerced.

And another thought.... NP sent the clarification to Court regarding FD being able to contact her.....she might actually be scared of FD too (especially if she knows what he did) and hence her request to be out of the area until right before the next court date.

I’m just catching up, but “revenge suicide” now?!

You sure that’s the hill you want to die on Norm?

I’m so glad that the basis for this theory, is an unimpeachable witness.

Fotis.

This gets more and more absurd by the day.

“He can discuss what Jennifer told him in the weeks before her disappearance,” the lawyer continued. “We will soon be arranging what’s called a proffer session. Under that, he will be waiving his Fifth Amendment right against incrimination because we don’t think the comments incriminate him.”

And another thought.... NP sent the clarification to Court regarding FD being able to contact her.....she might actually be scared of FD too (especially if she knows what he did) and hence her request to be out of the area until right before the next court date.

Considering a weapon, what about a ski or similar item that might reasonably be around both parties and that, conveniently, gets in water a lot as a matter of course so it’s not unusual or seen as “washing” it. Just thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23