Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

Suspect abducts young woman changing flat tire, sexually assaults her. Police say he’s on the run & warn people to keep doors locked: Reports
Found the title of this article of interest. "young woman". I wonder how old the victim is?

Just to add that PE is obviously a predator of opportunity!

BBM. Old enough to drive, so late teens/early 20s maybe?

This is a weird one for sure. The release of the (brutally injured) victim gives me some pause in connection to other possible open cases, though.

Suspect abducts young woman changing flat tire, sexually assaults her. Police say he’s on the run & warn people to keep doors locked: Reports
Found the title of this article of interest. "young woman". I wonder how old the victim is?

Just to add that PE is obviously a predator of opportunity!

In & Around Language: Girl vs. Woman | Magazine | The Harvard Crimson

Article discussing the term " young woman"

"At the most basic level, it’s an age thing. Many refer to females as “girls” until they are around college age, then switch to the term “young women.” When females reach the dreaded age of thirty, they are referred to as, simply, “women.” "

so college age to 30 perhaps?

I have viewed photos of PE on SM accounts and wow!! I just hope they catch him alive soon so we can see some live video of him walking!

Yeah, I'd like to see video for sure. I didn't dig much, but saw a few pics from a few years ago.

He's definitely a possibility IMO. Crazy fortuitous that the young lady got away (let go). Makes ya wonder...

In & Around Language: Girl vs. Woman | Magazine | The Harvard Crimson

Article discussing the term " young woman"

"At the most basic level, it’s an age thing. Many refer to females as “girls” until they are around college age, then switch to the term “young women.” When females reach the dreaded age of thirty, they are referred to as, simply, “women.” "

so college age to 30 perhaps?
I can't find a link, but I saw one of the articles called her a woman in her 20s.

Edit: Link j(Legally Bland posted this, as well, on page 1)

Sexual assault suspect remains on the run near Lafayette

Last edited:
Just checked for an update but there is nothing.

So I think he either escaped by running to the part of the family farm where the barn is located and where the assault happened and got in another vehicle and is out of there or some family member is harboring him on a nearby property or he has killed himself.

Anyone hear if there were any search warrants issued? Did they search his home and family homes on the family acreage?

I'm a bit p-off that local media is not really digging into this. They really have not provided any background information on this guy or updates as to what LE is doing to catch this guy. I can see why the neighbors are hiding out and are mad that they have not been provided any information about whats going on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back