Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm who happens to be awake around 2:30 AM to text?
Based on this and a few similar comments I’ve seen, it appears some people don’t realize just how active teens and young adults are when it comes to social media. LOTS of activity, at all hours. It’s not weird at all to have people texting at 2-3 am.

I don’t mean to be disrespectful to you, just pointing out that a generational gap may exist here. Lots of people send texts even when they know the other person is asleep, because they know the person will see it eventually and respond. And a lot of people just turn off their phone’s ringers while they sleep, so it doesn’t wake them up if someone messages them or other notifications come through.

50026703_365564350666065_6324418916219092992_n.jpg

kenzielueck
Kenzie
I’m wondering if you follow someone whose account is private and then they unfollow you, maybe that would change how many you’re following? Or...you change your account to private, or delete it then it would change how many people you are following. Follow all that!o_O

I’m sorry, i don’t normally post here and just read so I’m not sure if this breaks any rules, just trying to help. I just took this screenshot myself. I left the time stamp for reference. I am in Eastern time zone. I am very familiar with how Instagram works and there are only a few scenarios of how this notification to show up.

1) someone with access to kenzie’s Account followed this account 3 hours from now. You can give apps permission to follow accounts on your behalf, for example, the app will follow any account on Instagram that posts a photo with a certain hashtag.

2) the account followed was previously private and Kenzie had requested to follow prior to disappearance. The fatherless account changed their settings to public 3 hours ago, which would instantly accept all pending follow requests made when the account was private. (Most likely)

Attachments

• F7EBA2FB-F106-4482-A291-4AD8DC31012A.jpeg
    F7EBA2FB-F106-4482-A291-4AD8DC31012A.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics