Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance whomever picked her up was also tired/a good friend, and maybe they got in an accident somewhere? Anywhere a car could go in the water? Not to be depressing, but I am hoping for any scenario where some creep doesn't hurt or kill her.

in that case i would assume the other person would be listed as missing as well. and it would probably have been easier/faster for LE to have found any such plans or communications between the two of them by now :(

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. The person she met could have been someone she never actually met, but seemed to be familiar with since they had been "interacting" for several months online. This would also explain why her friends didn't know for sure if she actually had an SD. It might also explain why, even if they knew she was sending videos to a stranger, they would be reluctant to give out that information.
Imo

Possible. But considering these arrangements seem predicated on an exchange of money/material objects for the companionship of a very attractive attentive young woman...would she agree to her first in person meeting after a very late, delayed flight home from her Grandmothers funeral in the clothes we saw at the airport?

Wouldn't she want to be at her best for the first meeting..if she wanted that type of arrangement to continue and reap material benefits for her? After all, no emotion...simple enough to be replaced.

NEW: @slcpd confirm

-They have spoken with the person Mackenzie Lueck was texting with while she was at the airport.

-They haven’t confirmed publicly who it is and say they "don’t have any suspects or persons of interest at this time.” #MackenzieLueck

Heidi Hatch on Twitter
Here we go-odds are it’s the POI...

After reading Daily Mail.co.uk article, I believe she has been kidnapped or worse, by someone she thought she could trust. Some men are very dangerous on these dating or hook up apps and they can fool young girls.

Yup. I posted that a thread or two ago.
I think we are nearing the repeat stage with very little news coming from LE IMO - did she, was she..., what about ...? Honestly for me it comes down to she met someone she thought she knew - she’s either being held or not (I do not believe she walked away from her life) and we need to find her - with out any leads or new info from LE - not sure what else can be learned - there are some serious sleuthers who have found a lot IMO but no answers yet / I’m hopeful though
All JMO

but if the driver was a male he may have been trying hard to not come off as creepy. KWIM?

i've used Lyft only a handful of times but i've only had male drivers and one guy literally didn't say anything other than hello and goodbye to me and i was so happy and relieved he didn't try to make small talk i gave him a nice tip and 5 stars LOL

I was literally getting ready to post this!

Rewards don't help. A reward brings out the tin foil hat wearing crowd. Who submit their dreams, visions, etc. They offer no facts. Then you have the greedy people who submit fake tips on the off chance they are right. Or the people who submit their exes name as revenge. The real tips get lost in the garbage LE doesn't need that headache right now.

I must have read 12 msn articles on this alternative lifestyle in the last couple of days and I'm yet to see one that described any type of SB arrangement involving only a "webcam." :eek:

Adult entertainment and webcams go hand in hand but I hope those ideas stay on the other sites!

Maybe this is a question for our verified expert.

MOO
Right? The way I read her statement is that she had experience in all areas: SB/D and Online Only. I take it that she was letting others know they could make money either way.

Again, I could be wrong.

Last edited:
I must have read 12 msn articles on this alternative lifestyle in the last couple of days and I'm yet to see one that described any type of SB arrangement involving only a "webcam." :eek:

Adult entertainment and webcams go hand in hand but I hope those ideas stay on the other sites!

Maybe this is a question for our verified expert.

MOO
I just googled it and found some info. I'm not done reading it but there was a question on Quora (not sure how credible that is) with the answer explaining what online-only is like and apparently it's exchanging videos instead of meeting in person. I think I googled "online only sugar babies."
There was another site called "seeking arrangement.com" with someone's experience with online only which the woman apparently switched to after having a bad experience meeting someone in person. Imo

I just googled it and found some info. I'm not done reading it but there was a question on Quora (not sure how credible that is) with the answer explaining what online-only is like and apparently it's exchanging videos instead of meeting in person. I think I googled "online only sugar babies."
There was another site called "seeking arrangement.com" with someone's experience with online only which the woman apparently switched to after having a bad experience meeting someone in person. Imo

I tell ya what--our WS members know their stuff. Thanks @Medstudies

After reading Daily Mail.co.uk article, I believe she has been kidnapped or worse, by someone she thought she could trust. Some men are very dangerous on these dating or hook up apps and they can fool young girls.
The sad part is without cameras the only word is from the Lyft driver last person to see her. Didnt they say her cell records show the only call was to her mom at the airport?

This whole things stinks to high heaven.

Maybe she never got in a car stood around waiting or got in the car but driver left without her. That would look really bad on Lyft drivers part if he didn’t stick around for her safety because he was in too big of a hurry for his next ride to make some money and now she’s missing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member