OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it what you want Loomis, It's not hearsay if I overheard it.

But I didn't hear it, so it's hearsay to me. Just saying. It means nothing to me, but that's JMO.

DICTIONARY
Search for a word
search_grey600_24dp.png

hear·say
/ˈhirˌsā/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.
    "according to hearsay, Bob had managed to break his arm"
    synonyms: rumor, gossip, tittle-tattle, tattle, idle chatter, idle talk, mere talk, report;More
    • LAW
      the report of another person's words by a witness, which is usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.
      "everything they had told him would have been ruled out as hearsay"

Feedback

Last edited:
The "Defendant's Response to State's Request for Discovery" filed - is on an entry dated 5/15/2019. I doubt it contained anything incriminating against FW. Just think for a moment. Everything by Defense had hammered on one thing: The search at FW's in May 2017. Obviously, they requested specific information that the Prosecution NEVER turned over. Thus, FW and counsel still doesn't know that information. I believe the evidence from that search is so PROFOUND that it is being protected by the State at this time, in lieu of being used for bigger and better charges, either against FW or one of the w4.

All JMO

That's an interesting and plausible theory. I've had the impression all along that the prosecution has some significant evidence that they didn't want to reveal in these pre-trial hearings for FW and RN. Recordings of conversations? Something that bolsters the cases re collusion and pattern of corrupt activity?

That said, its still possible there was something in the discovery the state received from FW's defense that helped bolster their case. I don't see AC making up a story like that when she could be called on it later. Would she?

ETA: I do think RN will go to trial and probably be convicted on her forgery charges. State needs solid evidence for that and assume they have it.

JMO

Last edited:
Wagner family matriarch claims innocence as case is dismissed

Video of FW interview in this story. She blames social media for making her seem guilty before she was proven innocent. Claims it was probably a cartel that killed the Rhoden family. She asked her attorney to comment on her behalf re possible future re-filing of charges. He declined due to the gag order.

:rolleyes:

JMO

Video of FW interview in this story. She blames social media for making her seem guilty before she was proven innocent. Claims it was probably a cartel that killed the Rhoden family. She asked her attorney to comment on her behalf re possible future re-filing of charges. He declined due to the gag order.

JMO

I don't know how she feels she was "proven innocent" as she was not.

Last edited:

JMO
I love what Fredericka quoted to channel 19 news about the bulletproof vest!
“I bought them after the crime. After the tragedy. Two weeks later and we proved that. I’ve had to prove my innocence twice,” Wagner said.

JMO
Someone best keep close ear on her mouth anywhere she goes..... she wasn't found innocent... <modsnip - name-calling>

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an interesting and plausible theory. I've had the impression all along that the prosecution has some significant evidence that they didn't want to reveal in these pre-trial hearings for FW and RN. Recordings of conversations? Something that bolsters the cases re collusion and pattern of corrupt activity?

That said, its still possible there was something in the discovery the state received from FW's defense that helped bolster their case. I don't see AC making up a story like that when she could be called on it later. Would she?

ETA: I do think RN will go to trial and probably be convicted on her forgery charges. State needs solid evidence for that and assume they have it.

JMO

IMO, yes, yes, and yes. IMO, FW was disappointed that she didnt get a dismissal WITH prejudice. She knows. The truth. All of it. And yes, isnt it interesting that Rita N has requested specific information about that search at FW's???

Someone best keep close ear on her mouth anywhere she goes..... she wasn't found innocent... <modsnip - name-calling>

So true. And notice in FWs court entries today, defense counsel is not allowed to give information to anyone who might tell it....including FW. She just lost Owen today. Congratulations. All My Opinion. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:

AC said with the new info from discovery, they "are doing an investigation into, ... issuing subpoenas, getting back with information ... looking at IP addresses and devices and google searches, etc." "... in light of all that information there is a whole lot more to be gone though."

That's the best I can hear that part of the hearing. From about 2:45 to 3:15 of the video. Sounds like the microphone has been out in the rain.

Loomis? How did FW lose Owen today? Do you think he'll cut his losses?

Last edited:
But Canepa stressed that the state is still investigating the case and it could decide to refile the charges, based on that probe. She said the state’s cybercrimes and criminal intelligence units need additional time.

Wagner’s attorney, James Owen, balked, telling Deering that he believes the dismissal is vindication and that it proves Wagner’s innocence. That prompted Canepa to snap, “We don’t agree with that.’’

Wagner broke into a wide grin and hugged her daughter, Robin, and attorneys Owen and Charles Koenig after Deering dismissed the case. She smiled for cameras and walked out of the courtroom, the same one she entered seven months ago in handcuffs.

“I’m a free woman!’’ Wagner said from her home after the hearing. “Trust in the Lord, with all your heart. He moved the mountain. I told you he would.’’

Wagner was to go to trial July 29, though the case was riddled with problems for prosecutors almost from the start. The Plain Dealer first reported the issues in March. Prosecutors forged on with the case, despite well-known issues.
This was in Cleveland.Com

The "Defendant's Response to State's Request for Discovery" filed - is on an entry dated 5/15/2019. I doubt it contained anything incriminating against FW. Just think for a moment. Everything by Defense had hammered on one thing: The search at FW's in May 2017. Obviously, they requested specific information that the Prosecution NEVER turned over. Thus, FW and counsel still doesn't know that information. I believe the evidence from that search is so PROFOUND that it is being protected by the State at this time, in lieu of being used for bigger and better charges, either against FW or one of the w4.

All JMO

If true this evidence is against the W4 and its substantial.

But Canepa stressed that the state is still investigating the case and it could decide to refile the charges, based on that probe. She said the state’s cybercrimes and criminal intelligence units need additional time.

Wagner’s attorney, James Owen, balked, telling Deering that he believes the dismissal is vindication and that it proves Wagner’s innocence. That prompted Canepa to snap, “We don’t agree with that.’’

Wagner broke into a wide grin and hugged her daughter, Robin, and attorneys Owen and Charles Koenig after Deering dismissed the case. She smiled for cameras and walked out of the courtroom, the same one she entered seven months ago in handcuffs.

“I’m a free woman!’’ Wagner said from her home after the hearing. “Trust in the Lord, with all your heart. He moved the mountain. I told you he would.’’

Wagner was to go to trial July 29, though the case was riddled with problems for prosecutors almost from the start. The Plain Dealer first reported the issues in March. Prosecutors forged on with the case, despite well-known issues.
This was in Cleveland.Com

Here is your link

Charges dismissed against Fredericka Wagner in Pike County massacre case

Yes, the Plain Dealer almost sounds like they want the other defendants to get out of jail, too. What an odd newspaper. They've always been terrible. JMO

FWs attorney moved for dismissal earlier, AC argued the issue wasn’t ripe. She must have still thought she could save the case then. Dismissing the charges now seems to me that they knew they had a weak case. If it is true the date the vests were bought they wouldn’t have been material to the case and making the hindering and perjury moot. I believe this was a pressure tactic period by the state. Or very clumsy detective work in that they didn’t even know when the vests were bought. My opinion only and from an out of state detachment perspective

If less is more why did they tack on a 23rd count for Jake?
Unlawful Sexual Contact With A Minor
https:/count/23

jmo/moo I'm speculating that is was to establish that JW was a controlling/dominating personality; that it was his idea or obsession to convince her to get pregnant; that control of the underage HMR and her child was a long-term obsession since her birth.

Rape is about power, not sex, and "unlawful sexual contact" or sexual assault is what we use to call rape (statutory rape for underage) - though young people think it's 'love' and have a right to it. jmo/moo

Dewine did state in MSM that this case was about bizarre obsession and control of children: Rhoden Family Massacre: Custody Battle Led to Murder of Entire Ohio Family, Cops Say

Del...Glitch...pasted multiple copies...will have to repost..

Last edited:

RW didn't look too thrilled with the smooches she got from FW. AC definitely made sure it was known that future charges are likely. It will be interesting how this all payot eventually. FW thinks she won the war but she didn't even win a skirmish yet. AC is waiting for the new and better ammo to reengage... My Opinion Only...

RW didn't look too thrilled with the smooches she got from FW. AC definitely made sure it was known that future charges are likely. It will be interesting how this all payot eventually. FW thinks she won the war but she didn't even win a skirmish yet. AC is waiting for the new and better ammo to reengage... My Opinion Only...

Theatre....And all the world is FW's stage...For now...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member