Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the posts about SB/SD were four months ago. Her Pinterest board is pretty stocked with baby/infant tips, clothes and other maternity items. Not sure it's just normal for the age group to have that much on there if they are just doing their own thing, I could be wrong. Anybody? 23 year olds? Wouldn't that sort of turn off a SD to see that? Just such a juxtaposition. It's jarring. Any chance someone set her up on the SD sites as a joke or prank and she never was actually into it? My brain is not likely to rest tonight.

Absolutely! I work with young adults and some times I get way too much information! From what I gathered there is a way to have a SD/SB relationship online only. Who knew?!?!

Does ‘online only’ refer solely to communicating with others re meetup and initial arrangement and/or or does it refer to actual SB/SD relationship being carried out online?

His comment was that you would be surprised what perpetrators can tell from pictures.

And videos!! One can slow a video down to view it frame by frame and lighten it to see darker areas in a room. So a fleeting view of a window that appears briefly can be manipulated to pick up a street address, foliage, etc.

BBM

IMO - a strong ongoing sugar baby relationship might be relaxing. A getaway from family obligations to chill with a sympathetic person. After reviewing information regarding sugar-baby culture and comparing it to historical antecedents, I found a connection to murder in this context.

A sugar-baby appears to be what used to called a courtesan, meaning the relationship may be sexual or not, but it is paid for. While courtesans for kings and powerful men are well-known, less well-known are the courtesans in America in the 1800s catering to well-off but not super rich men.

Many were young men newly sent to New York City to apprentice for a position of responsibility. The young men had money, but no socially acceptable outlets for a sexual/love relationship. The women they would eventually marry could not engage in premarital sex. So they engaged in paid romances with courtesans. The courtesans sent letters, declared undying love, etc. They had more one client usually - but, each was treated as a love affair. Think of the situation as a timeshare romance.

In New York, there was famous murder case of a courtesan in the 1830s - Helen Jewett. Based on letters left behind, one problematic detail with the paid romance was that the young man might mistake the relationship for love, despite the paying the woman and knowing about other men.

For this reason, let's keep an open mind about the person that picked her up, who perhaps felt completely betrayed when it dawned on him that his relationship was just arrangement. Courtesans like Helen Jewett were playing a dangerous game.

Read more:
https://www.amazon.com/Murder-Helen-Jewett-Patricia-Cline/dp/0679740759

I don't know. I kind of think a case all the way from 1830 isn't great support for possibilities in this one. Especially in this era where lifestyles are more defined and discussed and everything is written in texts and social media messages.

Anyone insane or evil can be dangerously jealous, or a stalker or sadist or murderer, regardless of how they met the target.

Obviously MacKenxie Lueck could not have met the person at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake without communicating with that person in some way, whether it be through a payphone or cell phone.

So I think it is just a waiting game once police analyze her cell phone records to determine who it was she met. That is the mystery.

Obviously MacKenxie Lueck could not have met the person at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake without communicating with that person in some way, whether it be through a payphone or cell phone.

So I think it is just a waiting game once police analyze her cell phone records to determine who it was she met. That is the mystery.

Here is a link to the retired FBI agent from that article

Effort to hide driver's identity in Mackenzie Lueck case, retired FBI agent says

Sure needs signed of by a judge takes minutes!.
Yeah, I was just reading it and apparently a lot of people are up in arns and trying to change the laws about invading peoples privacy.

Anyway, we don't have to worry about it here. Apparently even in the US there are ways to access phone data faster when LE believes it's necessary.
I hope in this case they are pouring over the records now. It may hold the key to finding out what happened. Imo

Ok the posts about SB/SD were four months ago. Her Pinterest board is pretty stocked with baby/infant tips, clothes and other maternity items. Not sure it's just normal for the age group to have that much on there if they are just doing their own thing, I could be wrong. Anybody? 23 year olds? Wouldn't that sort of turn off a SD to see that? Just such a juxtaposition. It's jarring. Any chance someone set her up on the SD sites as a joke or prank and she never was actually into it? My brain is not likely to rest tonight.

That’s interesting about Pinterest. There was a comment on one of her open Insta posts from a friend about the stork.

I was wondering how the payment arrangements were made. One woman said she asked for half up front and the rest after sending the video.
What is concerning to me is that they can't be assured that the video won't end up in the wrong hands. One women said somehow her video was made public. Imo

I think payment would depend on how they connected. It seems Seeking Arrangement is a membership then SB/SD have to arrange further payment between themselves. Tinder will be self-arranged too. Then they will have to decide on either a one-off payment or an allowance for regulars. I think this is why sites like OnlyFans I mentioned are becoming popular because it offers payment protection.

They definitely can’t be assured that it doesn’t end up in the wrong hands. I think there is another element to that too. Whilst it is violating for someone to have images of you that you didn’t give permission for them to have - it’s also costly in the business they are in.

Some of these girls are making an insane amount of cash from online only. Between £4,000 - £15,000 a month in the UK. So I would imagine similar in the USA.

Only someone pregnant or planning to get pregnant would post baby/maternity Pins. And she has a tremendous amount of Pins of wedding dresses and engagement rings that appear to have been added 25 weeks ago. The plot thickens. MOO.

Opposing party in a case I had spends thousands sending money to Eastern European girls. He's 70
And thinks they're his girlfriends.

On the sites, you can simply click a square to pay their utilities, send them flowers, pay their rent, by them electronics, etc.

It's odd.

I'm exchange, the women talk to them and lead them on. I've seen the exchanges.

Another thought.... Please disregard if this has been brought up and discussed.

Nursing programs can ask students to go for a random drug testing if there are any concerns. Nursing school is time consuming, hard work, and not cheap and I have hard time believing that K would take that chance based on what her friends have said about her. And Nursing instructors have very keen assessment skills for the most part. It would be very risky! Also, her job in the lab would be subject to drug testing as well. I don't know, i have difficult time seeing K in this light. But i also realize I don't know her and sometimes truth is stranger than fiction ...

MOO.

For this reason, let's keep an open mind about the person that picked her up, who perhaps felt completely betrayed when it dawned on him that his relationship was just arrangement. Courtesans like Helen Jewett were playing a dangerous game.

I keep no open mind for men who slaughter women.

Courtesans like Helen Jewett were playing a sexually adventurous, potentially lucrative "game," one that offered them more freedom in life than women were typically afforded, with the rules ostensibly made clear to the clients in advance.

The problem was she ran into a bad dude, and he didn't like the rules, so he killed her.

The most well-behaved, pious, sexually conservative, wholly monogamous woman in the world can still run into--and even marry--a bad dude, and meet an equally horrible end.

The bad dude is the problem, not the victim.

For instance the text LE said was not a suspect. They always say that. I don’t believe that at all unless it was her brother or relative.

@LittleMystery let me get this straight, guys will send gifts and money on the condition you send them videos and pics of you spending it?! That’s it?! No webcam chats or nudes or dates!!?!!

How did I miss this? I’m questioning my entire life rn ... haha

I think you might have to call them names and tell them how pathetic they are for letting you spend their money too....

I honestly don’t know why I’m getting up for work in the morning :rolleyes:

That’s interesting about Pinterest. There was a comment on one of her open Insta posts from a friend about the stork.
She has boards for everything. Wedding, home decor, etc. She wasn't engaged nor living in a home. I think this is just standard stuff for young women collecting things they like into boards, not indicating she's pregnant.

No, I don't find it at all strange. There is nothing they can do in Utah at this point, and it might be better for them to be at home where they are most comfortable, have their set routines, and can be surrounded by their friends and family. What could they possibly do in Utah? They are only 1 1/2 hours away by air. They can go to Utah for the weekend if they want to canvas the area or talk to Kenzie's college friends. MOO

Plus ML’s grandmother recently passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member