Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
RECAP

Lots of LE activity at SLC house.
PD won't confirm if connected to Kenzie
Search warrant issued, car towed. (Home owners car)
Owner lived there appx 1 year
Rents basement/airbnb

Neighbors report he had a large fire in backyard last week.

Someone please link the live feed again!!

It's about power and control. He can choose the one SB that he fancies. With money, he can pick the woman. And try out different women. Different backgrounds, different cultures, different looks.

I see it all over the world when I have traveled.

And even though it's supposed to be mutual, he gets to judge each woman very highly to determine if she is really worth his time and $$. ( I know someone like this. He seems like a decent accomplished polished man, but every once in a while he says something that lets it slip what he is really thinking)

Sorry, we are obviously talking about different things... I was responding to a comment about a post I made, which was a response to a post about selling weird crap online. My friend makes close to 6-figures selling photos and videos of her feet. In response to that someone made a comment about selling what you can’t give away for free, which didn’t make sense given the context of what I said. It didn’t have anything to do with SB arrangements. :)

Lauren Steinbrecher on Twitter
Neighbors are asking if this has to do with missing U of U student MacKenzie Lueck. The house under investigation is near where she was last seen. SLC PD won't confirm if it's related. Waiting for more info from them @fox13
D-Cb0Y6UIAEnzEM.jpg

9:30 PM - 26 Jun 2019

So this house under investigation is near Hatch Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod