Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a former coworker and classmate of Kenzie's. I worked with her at Grifols for 6 months. I do not know the person who owns that airbnb, but she worked there before and a few months after me, and there was a lot of turnover. They could have been a coworker, but I don't recognize the name or face.

Can you all do me a favor and take a long moment to think truly about Kenzie and her family? Light a candle or turn on the porch light or donate money or time to an organization for young women. There is a little girl sleeping at my house tonight. One day, she'll be Kenzie's age. And right now, I just want to wrap my arms around Kenzie's father and tell him how sorry I am that he's forced to go through something like this because of what appears to be yet another creep running loose in our world.

How do you know this lifestyle can put someone in danger as opposed to any other dating situation? Besides a case from 1830, what examples do we have?

I get you don't like my analysis. My point is that a sugar baby works to give the impression of romance and many men become violent when they feel rejected. Does it happen in other situations? Yes.

Thank you to everyone who has been extending their thoughts and love! I am utterly heartbroken and devastated by what I think this has the potential to be. It may seem small but I appreciate your comments and love. I fear I won't be getting too much sleep tonight.
Yellowmoose, you’re an example to us all on true and loyal friendships. Admire your honesty and especially your bravery.

Maybe the owner rented it to someone who kept ML captive and they're now gone? I'm praying she's still alive and they zero in on her captor. My heart is breaking for her family and her sweet, sweet brother. Just crying right now.
This has already been addressed and confirmed. It is the HOME OWNER who is the POI and who’s car was towed

I thought this too at first but I keep coming back to the huge bon fire the neighbors complained about. I don't see a guest doing that....

Yes, I wondered about the bonfire. The last guest to leave a review has another review about needing to be reminded of the house rules. I thought it possible he asked to have a fire but seems improbable with the upstairs people being able to see everything he was doing. Also on the flip side, it would be hard to burn things in a fire and hide knowing you had Airbnb guests.

A woman who cleans an AirBnB was on the KUTV FB page earlier claiming that she’d seen ML leave her job location in a Tesla. Not at all sure it’s the same place/related. I think we were all just trying to figure out if her story matches this house.

Jmo.
It is NOT RELATED. The info she gave was about a place in a different part of town. NOT RELATED and she was probably lying anyway.

And the owner responded to it, which means it isn’t a prank by someone who found the listing right away after it was revealed that they were investigating the address.

I can’t see where the owner replied to that review.....only to some earlier reviews

A woman who cleans an AirBnB was on the KUTV FB page earlier claiming that she’d seen ML leave her job location in a Tesla. Not at all sure it’s the same place/related. I think we were all just trying to figure out if her story matches this house.

Jmo.
Different location

I am a former coworker and classmate of Kenzie's. I worked with her at Grifols for 6 months. I do not know the person who owns that airbnb, but she worked there before and a few months after me, and there was a lot of turnover. They could have been a coworker, but I don't recognize the name or face.
Welcome and thanks for the info!

RaeAnn Christensen on Twitter
The @slcpd not giving much info as to what led them to this house. But says it is regarding #MackenzieLueck disappearance. Home is taped off with crime scene tape. Officers have been in the garage and basement, you can see them here taking pics. https://kutv.com/news/local/multiple-police-units-mobile-command-center-executing-search-warrant-in-salt-lake-city … @KUTV2News
D-Cpso0UEAE3UMF.jpg

D-CpsofUEAIePbD.jpg

10:32 PM - 27 Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads