Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on maps that were provided earlier, it isn't. That location was on the other side of town.
Could they have been moving from Airbnb to Airbnb over these last 9 days? Meaning the KUTV live Facebook comment “tip” could have been them as they were leaving and moving to another Airbnb location? Could be multiple locations involved over this whole time she’s been missing.

I’m going on 2 things here based on what’s been put out:

1) undercover LE went to the home this afternoon and homeowner answered the door, and from what I’ve seen on the news, was cooperative. We got word this afternoon that the person last texting Kenzie was being cooperative, therefore I don’t think it’s farfetched to assume they are one in the same (however without more info this isn’t enough to automatically say this person is a suspect)

2) given the heavy LE/crime scene presence yet tip line remains open...that to me says they most likely didn’t actually find her, just other evidence. There’s just something weird about doing so much extensive work but still encouraging tips. That says there’s a missing piece.

Yeah, someone would have had to smell a body burning.

Oh absolutely, without a doubt. And I’ve smelled a burned body in a hospital morgue when I was there for a cornea recovery on a deceased patient. That was in 2007 and I still remember the smell. It is unforgettable, and disgusting and they would know he wasn’t burning trash or yard debris!

Very concerned as the host of that Airbnb matches a person registered on Whitepages as living at the home. If the name is searched on LinkedIn, the LinkedIn and Airbnb profile pictures show the same person.
MassGuy just posted an article above that states the owner rents part of the home out as an Airbnb.

Can you all do me a favor and take a long moment to think truly about Kenzie and her family? Light a candle or turn on the porch light or donate money or time to an organization for young women. There is a little girl sleeping at my house tonight. One day, she'll be Kenzie's age. And right now, I just want to wrap my arms around Kenzie's father and tell him how sorry I am that he's forced to go through something like this because of what appears to be yet another creep running loose in our world.
my porch light is on right now for Kenzie and all our youth - our future leaders.

A woman who cleans an AirBnB was on the KUTV FB page earlier claiming that she’d seen ML leave her job location in a Tesla. Not at all sure it’s the same place/related. I think we were all just trying to figure out if her story matches this house.

Jmo.

Not connected. The place that woman is talking about (those condos) are about 3 blocks from where I live. The Rose Park location is maybe 3 or 4 miles away. I don't give that lady's story much credence. FWIW, those condos are maybe 6 blocks from ML's apartment. Only reason I know the location was the Fox13 news van parked out front about a week ago -- I talked to the reporter while he was setting up and he pointed to where ML lives and said there's a missing woman. Don't think it's appropriate to share the exact address, but it's east of trolley square a few blocks.

Amenities
Basic
Wireless Internet
Continuous access in the listing

TV

Dryer
In the building, free or for a fee

Washer
In the building, free or for a fee

Heating
Central heating or a heater in the listing

Essentials
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper

Air conditioning

Hot water
Facilities
Free parking on premises
Dining
Kitchen
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Guest access
Private entrance
Separate street or building entrance
Safety features
Carbon monoxide detector

Smoke detector
Not included
Unavailable: Hair dryerHair dryer

Unavailable: ShampooShampoo

Could they have been moving from Airbnb to Airbnb over these last 9 days? Meaning the KUTV live Facebook comment “tip” could have been them as they were leaving and moving to another Airbnb location? Could be multiple locations involved over this whole time she’s been missing.
That's possible, though I don't know if that is in fact the case. Wasn't there mention of another home a search warrant was served on? I am not familiar with Salt Lake City--literally only spent a few hours in the airport there as a kid--so it would be interesting to know which neighborhood the other house of interest was.

It isn’t NOT RELATED. The info she gave was about a place in a different part of town. NOT RELATED and she was probably lying anyway.
I can’t see where the owner replied to that review.....only to some earlier reviews
If you click on the guest’s photo, it shows reviews the guest has received from hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow