Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone explain what air before a bread and breakfast means? I have never heard of this before where I live in Canada. Although, I have never stayed at a BnB.

Oh absolutely, without a doubt. And I’ve smelled a burned body in a hospital morgue when I was there for a cornea recovery on a deceased patient. That was in 2007 and I still remember the smell. It is unforgettable, and disgusting and they would know he wasn’t burning trash or yard debris!
I have seen quite a few true crime shows where people burned bodies and other people smelled it, but didn’t bother reporting it to anyone until cops came around asking if they’d seen anything unusual in their neighborhood.

It’s an unmistakable smell but I think people deny their thoughts because they just can’t believe it.

I’m hoping that if it’s related to her at all that it was her belongings.

Would someone explain what air before a bread and breakfast means? I have never heard of this before where I live in Canada. Although, I have never stayed at a BnB.
What is Airbnb and how does it work?
A community built on sharing
Airbnb began in 2008 when two designers who had space to share hosted three travelers looking for a place to stay. Now, millions of hosts and travelers choose to create a free Airbnb account so they can list their space and book unique accommodations anywhere in the world. And Airbnb experience hosts share their passions and interests with both travelers and locals.

Trusted services
Airbnb helps make sharing easy, enjoyable, and safe. We verify personal profiles and listings, maintain a smart messaging system so hosts and guests can communicate with certainty, and manage a trusted platform to collect and transfer payments.

(Continued at the link)

It is NOT RELATED. The info she gave was about a place in a different part of town. NOT RELATED and she was probably lying anyway.

It wasn’t related, but I believe she thought it was. She posted photos of the place. Disheveled, drug paraphernalia, blood on sheets and floor. Looked like heroin users. I don’t think she was lying, and good for her that she called it in. Calling people liars who are really trying to be helpful can discourage others from helping.

What is Airbnb and how does it work?
A community built on sharing
Airbnb began in 2008 when two designers who had space to share hosted three travelers looking for a place to stay. Now, millions of hosts and travelers choose to create a free Airbnb account so they can list their space and book unique accommodations anywhere in the world. And Airbnb experience hosts share their passions and interests with both travelers and locals.

Trusted services
Airbnb helps make sharing easy, enjoyable, and safe. We verify personal profiles and listings, maintain a smart messaging system so hosts and guests can communicate with certainty, and manage a trusted platform to collect and transfer payments.

(Continued at the link)
Thank you!

Marking, bumping

—-

Hi, I’m Aj
Joined in 2016

A

About
Lives in Salt Lake City, UT
Connected account

Aj provided
Email address
Phone number

Aj’s listings

Double size bed room with a shared common area
PRIVATE ROOM · 1 BED
Double size bed room with a shared common area
4 reviews4

Private queen bed with walk in closet
PRIVATE ROOM · 1 BED
Private queen bed with walk in closet
NEW
1 review1 review

24 reviews
Stayed at Private queen bed with walk in closet
June 2019
AJ is a great responsive host, and the place has quite a bit of value to it. If I had any requests, it would be to make sure to have the bathroom shower to be more enclosed in order to keep water from pouring everywhere :)

March 2019
AJ's place has a comfy bed with nice private space. Some concerns that the kitchen and the bathroom are not so clean, but the place is cheap so you want to bear it. AJ is a nice person though.

October 2018
Great space at a great value. AJ responded quickly to messages. Nice to have a grocery store around the corner!
Had to snip a bit...

omg. GAG.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads