Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman who cleans an AirBnB was on the KUTV FB page earlier claiming that she’d seen ML leave her job location in a Tesla. Not at all sure it’s the same place/related. I think we were all just trying to figure out if her story matches this house.

Jmo.
Her story had a photo of a high rise in it. Could be a lie. Could be a mistake. Could be they stayed there then ended up at the home? I'm sure it will get straightened out.

I remember reading earlier today on FB about a man named Alexander whom she liked his comments on her IG for a period of time - I wonder if it’s the same AJ? He has something to do with Tesla, iirc. Will try to find it all again.

Please don’t share that here or the thread will be locked for cleanup. We can only discuss if Fox 13 or a similar outlet covers it.

I Am confident those are not the same people FWIW.

I am a former coworker and classmate of Kenzie's. I worked with her at Grifols for 6 months. I do not know the person who owns that airbnb, but she worked there before and a few months after me, and there was a lot of turnover. They could have been a coworker, but I don't recognize the name or face.
Welcome to Websleuths, Catsndogs. Glad to have you here with us. MOO

I am looking for an official okay to sleuth the homeowner. But I don't think we'll get that until he is named in mainstream media. So I'll just say that Amazon has some interesting book authors. One person wrote about a murder. Also, sometimes photographers take photos of people. And you can find those photos on Google if you know how to search. Really, really creepy photos, too.
In the description of the book about a murder it says something about a mob burning his neighbor alive.

I got home tonight and I was catching up and realized this is in my neighborhood. I biked over and the place was filled with people and tv reporters. I talked to a couple of people that live close by and they mentioned the bonfire last week. And we watched cops going into the house with black lights and then putting on booties over their shoes and turning on all the lights and going in with bigger numbers. The rumor also was that they were digging up the fire pit in the backyard.

Oh my gosh. She visited the dating website at some point the day prior. That doesn’t mean all does is troll around for dudes to meet up with. She has other interests Im sure. The fact that she was on a dating website doesn’t mean this was in relation to a date. Yikes.
No, it doesn't necessarily mean this was in relation to a date.

It was suggested by the PI, Ron Joseph, because he apparently was the one who discovered that the last time she logged on was June 16, the night before she went missing.

He stated that if she connected with a date that person needs to be questioned.

I had said that if that person never came forward to talk to LE, it would look suspicious. That's all.

I'm sure she had other interests. I don't think anybody believes all she does is "troll around for dudes to meet up with." I'm not sure where that's coming from. I did not suggest that in my comment.

It still does not mean that her connecting with someone on the dating App is not a possibility. There are many possibilities. That was just one lead investigators needed to follow through with, and it might have nothing to do with her disappearance. Imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member